[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So here's my pathetic story /an/ >have a gf >she

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 3

File: cute-bunnies-500x281.jpg (42KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
cute-bunnies-500x281.jpg
42KB, 500x281px
So here's my pathetic story /an/

>have a gf
>she starts calling me bunny
>she gifts me a bunny for our anniversary
>the bun seems bored because (as I read) he needs a partner
>buy another bun to make him company
>turns out the new one is a female
>doesn't matter, idk
>the male bun escapes while the female is outside
>he impregnates her
>don't think much because I'm an idiot
>fembun has 3 little buns
>decide to raise them because they're cute
>now they're one year old
>suddenly realize I have to take care of them for at least five years if not more
>realize I've fucked up my life for nothing
>buns are not even good pets

Buns can live up to 10+ years. Now I can't stop thinking I won't be free until they all pass away...
>>
inb4 the small ones are already pregnant as well
>>
eat them, tell your girlfriends that some evil soul poison them or some feral animal ate them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8puvi6TgqOE

give it a good wack in the head and cut its neck, hang it and leave it to bleed, then follow the procedure on the video.
>>
>>2364445
Nah, the security has increased 300% now
>>
>>2364447
I'll feel really guilty for the rest of my life. That's worse that spending a couple of years taking care of them.
>>
>>2364455
consider it in some time, they are just food and if you kill them quickly they wont suffer, you can even make your girlfriend some nice rabbit stew.
>>
Can't you give them away?
>>
>>2364462
Nobody will receive one year old rabbits when they can buy one cute little bunny from a pet store. Besides, if someone accepts one of my bunnies they won't take care of them properly or they will eat them. People in my city are not really good or knowledgeable of animals.

There's no workaround on this situation. I'll have to enjoy my time with them
>>
Do you keep them all separate? The females will just get knocked up again. Also, a male and female what did you 2 dumbass expected to happen? Just give them away. Retards who tell you to kill them and feed them to your gf are fucking out of their mind.
>>
>>2364469
it would be romantic
>>
Worry not mate, vin diesel shows you how to deal and make rustic French dish with them.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m_EWsq8zaYM
>>
>>2364469
Yes, I keep them all separated.

As I said before, I don't know of anyone that will take care of them properly. Buns are not so popular here, except to kids. And you know how they will misstreat them.
>>
>>2364441
feed them to your retard gf desu, the fuck was she thinking buying an animal for someone without asking
>>
>>2364485
She asked me and I said yes because I'm an idiot that can't measure consequences.
>>
>>2364457

E D G Y
D
G
Y
>>
Here's a way to think of it with regards to eating them- what sort of animals do you normally eat? If it's regular supermarket shit, feel better eating the buns because you provided them a much better life than anything in the meat department.

Eventually, you'll probabaly start getting frustrated with five rabbits, start to slack in their care, and possibly end up mistreating. Keeping something you don't want is just a recipe for disaster.
>>
>>2364482
Sorry to hear about your situation. I do think the best option would be to give them away, or at least try to find people who you would trust with them. If it comes to it, you may have to give them to people who you're not sure will take good care of them and hope for the best.
>>
>>2364441
>anon gets anniversary bun and 3 extra free buns later
>anon has the joy of 5 buns

Why aren't you happy?

I thought this was super cute and adorable how there was a you-bun and a her-bun that had babies, until you had to be a bitch about it.
>>
What's with all the people suggesting op to kill them?
They are pets, it is different mentally than livestock.
Would you be able to kill your shit dog?
>>
>>2364490
Don't ever take the condom off ever
>>
>>2364441

Just sell the buns, anon

And tell your girl friend to not buy you animals without your consent next time, and don't feel bad about it.

Tell he how you feel
>>
>>2364535
>Eventually, you'll probabaly start getting frustrated with five rabbits, start to slack in their care, and possibly end up mistreating. Keeping something you don't want is just a recipe for disaster.

Yes, that's exactly how I feel. And I don't want anyone to help me because I don't want them to go through the same as me. If I gave them it should be to someone that REALLY loves bunnies and that I know that will take care of them properly.
>>
>>2364541
Rabbits are no that good as pets. I mean, they're cute, but they don't do anything. What's more, they are really fragile and need lots of care.
>>
>>2364544
I would die if they were kids instead of bunnies.
>>
>>2364547
She asked me if she could give me the bun. I said yes because idk.
>>
>>2364469
>>2364500
>>2364543
You veganfag get worked up pretty easily.
>>
>>2364557
>rabbits are no good as pets. They don't do anything
Then you aren't caring for them correctly. Are you not giving them time to run around in your yard/house? They may be "boring" due to depression.
>>
>>2364556
Try looking for a good forum or something. If I ever wanted to give up my fish, I would feel good looking for someone from the aquarium subreddits new owner.
You can also just make a post on craigslist and really grill potential owners. Hand em over for dirt cheap or even free to make up for how high of a standard you'd have
>>
File: IMG_5340.jpg (3MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5340.jpg
3MB, 4032x3024px
>>2364441

Hook up with this anon >>2364433
>>
>>2364581
Yes, they run around the house and eat and poop. I meant that they're not like dogs or cats that play with you or come when you call them or cheer you up when you're sad.
>>
>>2364591
I'm already lurking that thread.

>>2364589
I live in a small city in the middle of nowhere...
>>
>>2364575
yeah, speak up when you upened up your shit dogs stomach and gutted it
>>
>>2364543
Eh, I know many people who own chickens and buns who use some as pets, and others for food. We don't eat dogs/cats in the west, so no one would eat an unwanted litter of pups or kittens, but many kill them off if they can't find them a home.

OP has three options:
>Keep them and accept the fact that you may have to care for them for 10 years.
>Give them away
>Kill them

But it seems you've already chosen to keep them.
>>
>>2364691
You're right. Those are the only three options. And the three suck.

If I keep them, I'm stuck with pets I don't really like that much and for taking care of them I'll ignore many things.

If I give them away, I take the risk of giving them to a person that will mistreat them and possibly kill them. This will cause me guilt maybe for a couple of years.

This is the only option that is out of the question.
>>
You don't have a small animal rescue / facebook group, anything in your area?
>>
>>2364695
You don't know any trustworthy people at all who might want some? How about a school/kindergarten?

Lots of them have bunnies and guinea pigs where i live, the animals seem alright and have a big pen to run around in + lots of attention.
>>
>>2364441
Or you give them away ?
>>
File: franco_francisco_1.jpg (25KB, 420x355px) Image search: [Google]
franco_francisco_1.jpg
25KB, 420x355px
>>2364455
In Spain we put them in paellas
>>
This is why you don't buy animals because of memes. It quickly springboards out of control.

Also, five years is fucking nothing I'm sorry to say. Take the opportunity to be more responsible in your life.
>>
>>2364441
they are tasty.
sauce helps
>>
>>2364482
Do you literally know everyone in your city? If not, you're making some pretty retarded assumptions. Just vet the people you're giving them to.
>>
>>2364729
In spain we do many delicious dishes with rabbits. Look it up OP
>>
>>2364990
You're absolutely right. This is the last time I do this. But 5 years is a lot of time
>>2364730
Yes, I kinda do
>>
>>2364695
Was in a similar situation as you with my guinea pigs. But I just bit the bullet, found some friends of my mom who I knew were pretty responsible, gave them away and hoped for the best. There's a lot of shitty people in this world who will mistreat animals, but you don't want to let yourself turn into one of them inadvertently because you don't have the funds/time/space to care for them.
>>
>>2364596
Mine does. Most rabbit owners I know get immense joy out of playing with their buns.

Buy a cat toy, the ones that make them want to hunt and pounce, rabbits usually like them and will chase them.
>>
>>2364701
Kids kill rabbits more than most other things do. They drop them, pick them up wrong, crush them, play too rough, scare them to death, etc. I only trust a kid with a rabbit if they keep it on the ground and know to be quiet.
>>
Something that's difficult for me to cope with is the fact that I'll have to see the buns die one by one. And they're four. Imagine waiting all for of them to die...And rabbits don't have the decency of leaving the house to die as dogs and cats do.
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.