[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>punches and kicks your dog what's the matter? i'm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: m211ijYP.jpg (42KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
m211ijYP.jpg
42KB, 512x512px
>punches and kicks your dog
what's the matter? i'm just being dominant pack leader, ese
>>
If I were to punch him and break his nose, will I be his dominant pack leader?
>>
hes never done this and you mentally ill peta fags get up in arms over anything remotely physical being done to an agressive dog in order to correct its behavior
>>
>>2363378
>I don't fucking know anything so I'll quote people who talk fancy

>>2363379
he does punch and kick dogs in the show though
>>
File: 1441892384590.jpg (7KB, 186x178px) Image search: [Google]
1441892384590.jpg
7KB, 186x178px
>just rescued a bluetick from the shelter
>some redneck probably abused it because it is emotional and has severe SA
>cant leave it without howling
>padre calls
"HEY ANON HOWS DA DOG DOEN"
"literally SA"
"YOU SHOULD GET IT TRAINED YOU SHOULD CALL CHARLIE"
"dad who the fuck is charlie"
"FROM THE TELEVISION"
>>
>>2363395
>he does punch and kick dogs in the show though

just like what should be done to you :^)
>>
>>2363361
Reminds me this episode of South Park
>>
>>2363361
I don't see anything wrong with punching or kicking a dog that is being an aggressive piece of shit.
>>
I was walking my dog near where I live, and we got to this part where there's another side with two house, and two other homes, my dog started pulling on her leash, I didn't want to go that way, mostly because there's big dogs on both sides and they tend to bark a lot.
I gently as I could pushed my dogs butt with my foot, I realised there was a man walking and he gave a dirty look, like what the fuck, I didn't do anything, fucking asshole. I usually do that or just stand and wait to stop pulling herself...and she starts sniffing around her.
Afterwards, she seemed like she wanted to growl at the person.
>>
People with masculinity issues need to express themselves in violence toward the defenseless. Taking on a figure of their own size would be far too much for these cretins, they need to get an animal or a child or a woman to beat instead.
>>
>>2363866
>dogs are defenseless
>>
>>2363880
Dog vs giant primate is not a fair fight no matter how hard you tell yourself you're a big strong man for putting down a mutt, snookums.
>>
>>2363897
yeah, no. Any decently sized dog could reasonably take down an unarmed human if it wanted.
Especially if it's a woman or child
>>
>>2363777
Wasted trips.
>>
File: 1492657649747.gif (835KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1492657649747.gif
835KB, 500x375px
>>2363899
>Spic tells himself he is both a woman and a child

You can't make this shit up. Continue telling yourself beating a mutt is masculine, worthless border hopper.
>>
Can someone give an opinion on this, >>2363864
>>
>>2363866
/thread
>>
>>2363361
What he does works for dumbass retarded dogs, those dogs are the equivalent of drug addicted or ghetto kids. The shit he does it never intended to be used by normal people on normal dogs, sadly the show never puts attention on that fact, even if he kinds does.
>>
>>2363614
Most shelter dogs have separation anxiety. Took my pooch a month to stop whining.
>>
>>2363904
Not that anon but you must have never seen attack trained dogs. Wanna try my 80 kgs, 83 cm to withers dog in 1v1? You'd get wiped in 10 seconds you "giant primate". That being said abusing small dogs or your dogs (that literally won't fight back) is wrong. I'd let anyone try to abuse my dog though. I'd get some popcorn and watch.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.