[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>go walking >someone has a their pet chihuahua, off leash

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: 1412574023645.png (415KB, 480x448px) Image search: [Google]
1412574023645.png
415KB, 480x448px
>go walking
>someone has a their pet chihuahua, off leash in their fenceless yard
>it follows me half-way down the road barking at me the entire time before I eventually chase it off

Why would someone do this? What's stopping people from kidnapping it or smashing its head into the pavement?
>>
>>2363317
Laziness. It's the root of all free-roaming-allowing pet owners
>>
>>2363317
Laws and cameras might be stopping that from happening.
>>
>>2363321
be the owners are still essentially inviting that to happen.
>>
>>2363323
Maybe they want it to happen.
>>
File: pigeons.jpg (3MB, 2704x1800px) Image search: [Google]
pigeons.jpg
3MB, 2704x1800px
>>2363320
not all of them

mammalfags are top plebs though
>>
who fucking knows. I'm a mail carrier and kick some little fatass dog most days because it tries to get me while I'm walking by. The dog doesn't give a shit and it was the owner's instructions to me "just kick em".
>>
>>2363353
how hard do you kick it? for curiosity's sake
>>
>>2363340
this alwn has to be disgusting. iv seen pigeon shit
>>
>>2363403
>oooh no fertilizer for my grass I won't have to apply miracle gro every season
>>
>>2363340
Those pigeons look like they are contained within the property and are being supervised. That's not free-roaming.

If I'm mistaken and they can just fly wherever they please off the property, then my point still stands. Letting birds, or any animal, free roam is a horrible practice by bad owners.
>>
>>2363482
>he doesn't understand homing pigeons
>he then uses his all-sweeping Eye of Morality™ to judge thousand year old hobbies he doesn't even understand

Also, there's no fucking net there. Pigeons have wings. How can you be this stupid?
>>
>>2363503
>he doesn't know you can clip bird wings

But that's a whole other unrelated issue.

Homing pigeons are basically the outdoor cats of the bird world tbqh
>>
>>2363321
Even if there are cameras and the person who does it foes to jail, the dog will still be dead.
>>
>>2363317
The fact that most people aren't assholes?
>>
Fuck I hate this as well.
As somebody with anxiety I get so fucking confused and nervous when a dog follows my dog and the owners aren't anywhere.
I'm not sure if I should just stay around cause I'm afraid that it's going to run off or get hit by a car.
>>
>>2363715
OP is absolutely justified.

If you're gonna leave your dog off-leash in a residential area at least train it to not be aggressive towards strangers.
>>
>>2363712
>>2363321
How common are cameras in residential neighborhoods/suburbs?
>>
>>2363715
It takes only one asshole to disembowel a chihuahua and fling its body into a tree, anon.
Why would the owners risk it?
>>
>>2363367
pretty lightly. It would not hurt me to be kicked that hard on the leg, but it's coming at me face first so
>>
>>2363824
Not very and even then you can only have them showing your property. If they show a neighbor's property they're breaking the law.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.