[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>road tripping around the country with my dog >every motel

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: cat-litter-box.jpg (145KB, 740x401px) Image search: [Google]
cat-litter-box.jpg
145KB, 740x401px
>road tripping around the country with my dog
>every motel that claims to be "pet friendly" has an exception for cats
>except one that was so filthy i ended up sleeping in my car instead

what's it like having a pet that's too dirty to travel with?
>>
>>2362724
Why do dog lovers talk about cats so much?
>>
>>2362725
They feel inferior because they know their mutts are disgusting, don't clean themselves and eat their own shit and vomit and others shit and vomit, love to roll around in said filth, yet humans are so narcissistic they'll claim dogs are the best because dogs literally exist to feed a humans ego

Cats are celebrated and worshipped as godlike beings in more cultured places than America, as well as the Internet, so it gives them a complex.
>>
>>2362725
>>2362750
I wish you people would stop taking the bait
>>
>>2362761
What is this, OP doing damage control? I have no stake in this fight I love dogs and cats but the majority of these Cat v Dog threads are started by dog people.
>>
this has nothing to do with filth and everything to do with the fact that cats don't like new places, don't come when called, and can't safely be retrieved if they go off running. they're a liability that dogs aren't.

shitty bait or dipshit op.
>>
>>2362761
>5 replies
>5 unique posters
>>
>>2362724
who the fuck takes their cat on a road trip?
cats don't like strange places it is pretty simple.
>>
>>2362750
>in more cultured places than America
Aren't cats more popular than dogs in the US?
>>
>>2362947
cats are more popular than dogs in most civilised nations.
>>
>>2362797
This. The last thing a hotel owner wants is to be sued when someone's cat darts out the door when housekeeping comes and climbs onto the roof and can't be caught.
Also, dogs are about the only animal you should really travel with. I wouldn't allow cats or ferrets or birds or anything but dogs in my hotel if owned one.
>>
File: short-wide-bully-pitbulls.jpg (72KB, 987x1126px) Image search: [Google]
short-wide-bully-pitbulls.jpg
72KB, 987x1126px
>>2362947
dogs are only more popular in america due to the higher population of trailer trash and other undesirable populations. dogs appeal to nasty people with their unconditional worship of their owners, poor things.
>>2362976
this
>>
>>2362898
the only sane person in this thread
>>
https://youtu.be/Uid0Xvatb_s
>>
>>2362990
>unconditional worship of their owners

Completely a meme, Ive seen plenty of dogs who were even well taken care of that just did not give a single flying fuck
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.