[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Be absolutely mortified of Bees/Wasps >Just the thought

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: wasp.png (1MB, 1005x577px) Image search: [Google]
wasp.png
1MB, 1005x577px
>Be absolutely mortified of Bees/Wasps
>Just the thought on one makes me queasy
>Looking at pictures or seeing one makes me freeze in terror and become ill
>Keep finding pic related in kitchen

What the FUCK kind of Wasp is this fucker? I HATE killing them (I usually let them free), but it landed right in front of me

>Tfw deathly afraid of wasps even though I was stung before
>>
>>2362625
I was stung in the eyeball and right on the tip of the boner. Separate times but it wasn't good.
>>
>>2362656
Did your dick look like a mushroom afterwards?
>>
File: Capture.png (189KB, 444x319px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
189KB, 444x319px
>>2362658
>>
>>2362625
It's a paper wasp. Not sure where you're from but if it's the US/Canada it's probably the native paper wasp Polistes fuscatus.

All paper wasps are generally relaxed and unlikely to sting unless you accidently grab/step on them or get very close to the nest.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NGJUREA0cmQ

>mortified of
That's not really how that word is used
>>
>>2362667
Thats what I figured. I am guessing I have a next somewhere outside my kitchen window since I am only seeing 1 every few days (Sometimes I get 1 a day for a few days)

Landlord doesn't seem concerned though and I don't have access to the area outside my window without a huge ladder (3rd floor)

That or its between the walls and one day I can going to wake up to 800 of them flying down my throat.
>>
>>2362669
>have a next somewhere outside my kitchen window
No, I don't think you do. It's Spring and queen wasps are only just starting to make new nests and lay their first eggs. She could have just been one of many exploring for a place to make a home and if there was a nest, that would likely have been the only wasp on it.
>>
>>2362705
I think I have had around 5-6 wasps so far this year, probably all the same type. I squished most of them (I know it's wrong but I can't help it)

Is that a normal number? My apartment is in an old building and there are some tears in the screens (But the window is closed)

Thinking about hanging some brown bags this weekend. Even though they scare the fuck out of me I try and leave bugs alone so maybe this will help.
>>
>>2362625
country?
It's been a few years since I've seen a wasp here in The Netherlands but I got a shitload of ladybugs swarming in my house and i'm fucking terrified of bugs so I got that going on for me.
>>
>>2363002
USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA
>>
You probably have a wasp hive somewhere near your house/inside your walls
>>
>>2363019
Fuck man, thats what I was figuring.

Too bad my landlord doesnt seem to give a fuck
>>
>>2363002
ladybugs eat bugs
>>
>>2363019
No, no they don't. It's early fucking spring and 5/6 wasps just flying around is a perfectly normal. There wouldn't be a nest yet
>>
>>2363037
Just find it and fuck them up yourself
>>
>>2363151
>YOu mean get fucked up as I fall off a 3 story ladder I have to buy just for this since I don't own one
>>
>>2362625
>Mortified
I assume you mean terrified
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.