[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what do you guys think about bulldogs? I'm thinking about

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 7

File: vsco_032217.jpg (185KB, 720x962px) Image search: [Google]
vsco_032217.jpg
185KB, 720x962px
what do you guys think about bulldogs? I'm thinking about getting one, they look really adorable
>>
At least there better then pugs...i can't stand those little squished faced buggers
>>
File: the worlds ugliest ugly pug.jpg (114KB, 494x604px) Image search: [Google]
the worlds ugliest ugly pug.jpg
114KB, 494x604px
:)
>>
>>2362459
>what do you guys think about bulldogs?
I don´t like them, well, the english ones, the american bulldogs are OK

Why?
They are fat, I don´t like the extremely squished face and I think they are ugly with their short legs, they also have trouble breathing (as all short nosed dogs)

but that´s just my opinion
>>
SMASHED
>>
SLAMMED
>>
File: 4.jpg (126KB, 638x640px) Image search: [Google]
4.jpg
126KB, 638x640px
>>2362459
>Expensive
>Fucked up bone structure
>Short lifespans
>Breathing problems
>Ingrown tails
>Dumb as fuck
>A lot of health issues
>Will drain your money on the vet
>Even worse than pugs

At least they have cute puppies. If you want a bulldog please consider getting an american one. They look like the true bulldogs from the XVIII century.
>>
>>2362515
so basicly, if you can afford the medical bill, there's nothing negative about them.
>>
>>2362531
That's all you got from that post?
For starters you can't even properly exercise the damn things and they have a short life span compared to other breeds.
Neither of these things has anything to do with the cost of health care for your pet.
I mean fuck, do you want to see an animal suffer?
>>
>>2362476
I think the flat faces makes them seem more more human-like than the ones with long faces
>>
File: WEw7hrr.jpg (70KB, 478x478px) Image search: [Google]
WEw7hrr.jpg
70KB, 478x478px
>>2362459
>>
>>2362535
>can't even properly exercise the damn things
what does this even mean

>they have a short life span
so what? they can have a good life anyways, all dogs get old some day unless they die early
>>
File: Philip_Reinagle_-_Bulldog.jpg (178KB, 500x377px) Image search: [Google]
Philip_Reinagle_-_Bulldog.jpg
178KB, 500x377px
>>2362459
>>2362538
WTF went wrong?

>>2362531
Would you rather have a healthy baby or an inbred one with asthma, dwarfism, prognathism Aperth syndrome and short lifespan?
>>
>>2362531
They're also retarded. They have no awareness of their surroundings and don't seem to absorb training at all. Thee wrinkles are fucking gross, they drool a lot which is also gross, and honestly every english or French bulldog I've met has seemed to have no personality? They just kinda wander around or sleep
>>
File: 1470489844968.jpg (31KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
1470489844968.jpg
31KB, 960x960px
>>2362539
>what does this even mean
They can pass out all of the suden from overheating.
Just google "sudden death english bulldog" there's a lot of results.
>>
>>2362531
do you not understand that their whole lives are suffering?
>>
>>2362556
are they?
>>
every bulldog i've met has sounded like it was having a heart attack. it's also pretty sad seeing them try to run after the other dogs at the dog park.
>>
>>2362577
Eh, they have kida depressing lives even when are cared properly, that doesn't mean they can be happy from time to time. I mean, they are dogs, they have simple minds. They aren't aware that all their limitations are because some fucker wanted to make money based on their fuckedupness.
>>
>>2362459
>what do you guys think about bulldogs?
I don't like them. That breed is a fucking bad joke. Like, any person who knows about dogs will feel sorry for you if they see you walking one. Anyways, it's up to you.
>>
>>2362459
I do not like them and the societies that keep that breed in existence disgust me.
All "pure bred" dogs are just disgusting genetic freaks.
>>
>>2362459
Dogshit
>>
Their farts are horrific and you need to clean crud out of their wrinkles. They're also very prone to dental problems and ultimately bad breath due to not having enough space for their teeth. They're usually very good-natured dogs in spite of their health problems, but it's definitely sad seeing them struggle to do normal dog things.
>>
>>2362928
Pretty much this.
I don't know if the breed has a digestive problem or it's just air they're swallowing from having a messed up face, but the gas and giant smelly shits seem to be particularly bad in the bulldogs I've worked with.

Usually sweet-natured dogs though, despite being annoyingly stubborn.
>>
File: spikesleep2thelook.jpg (53KB, 400x203px) Image search: [Google]
spikesleep2thelook.jpg
53KB, 400x203px
They're sweet dogs and good for apartment living since they mostly loaf around, but yeah, genetic time bomb.
>>
>>2362577
they can't even breathe properly, of course they are
>>
>>2362928
>They're usually very good-natured dogs in spite of their health problems
They are a very calm breed because they don't know how to dog.I mean, it's like being eternally ill.
>>
at least they can skateboard
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.