[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is this puppy breath meme everyone talks about? Every puppy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

What is this puppy breath meme everyone talks about? Every puppy who's gotten their face in my face smells like they literally just ate their own shit.

Is this like the toxoplasmosis affecting cat owners brains and making them think their cats smell good? Because cats usually smell pretty good or like nothing to me unless they live in a filthy house where the owners don't clean anything. But puppy breath has always smelled like fermented ass to me.
>>
My dogs breath smells of fish
>>
>>2361764
You are sniffing puppies that are too old. The "pleasant" puppy breath is from pups that haven't been weaned yet. It's still nasty to me, but people that have kids or like infants seem to enjoy it.
>>
>You are sniffing puppies that are too old.

I feel like we should make a banner out of this phrase.
>>
>>2361803
Women like puppy and kitten breath, it stimulates their baby making senses - like hearing babies laugh.
>>
>>2361842
That's the weirdest shit I've ever heard
>>
>>2361764
When I got my pup her breath smelled absolutely fucking rotten. Got better after a few weeks on her new kibble.
>>
File: dwayne-johnson-15-d.jpg (60KB, 650x750px) Image search: [Google]
dwayne-johnson-15-d.jpg
60KB, 650x750px
>>2361890
woman here

my baby-making sense is tingled when i look at people like dwayne "the rock" johnson
>>
>>2361841
Kek
>>
>>2361764
Puppies old enough to go outside and meet people have already lost the puppy breath
It's just the milky smell from when they are freshly weaned, it goes away very quickly. It's not super awesome or anything.

>>2361803
Im female and all very young animals kind of smell baby to me. I don't know if I enjoy it but I always have to cuddle and sniff more, so there's something about it.

>>2361890
It's completely true.
Seeing the neighbor dad play with his kid really gets me going, makes me want to bother my boyfriend with baby videos and talk to him about kids.
>>
Puppies do have a very particular smell. It's hard to describe but when you smell it you just know.
>>
>women get the urge to be cummed inside when seeing kittens/puppies
lewd
>>
>>2361932
you have shit taste
>>
>>2362049
>not liking the rock

beta c o n f i r m e d
>>
>>2361953
I'll make babies with you ;)
>>
>>2362048
That's not what it's like anon. It's more like you just wanna have your own baby to huff the breath of. The sex in order to get the baby is irrelevant to this feeling.
>>
>>2361932

absolutely disgusting
>>
>>2361764
This is gonna sound crazy, but kittens smell fucking amazing. Fresh kittens. Found some outside once, kept them in the house for a couple months before we adopted them out.

They just smelled fucking amazing. Sometimes the smell of my cat's head reminds me of it. Probably the toxoplasmosis tho.
>>
File: charlize-back-of-head.jpg (61KB, 540x360px) Image search: [Google]
charlize-back-of-head.jpg
61KB, 540x360px
>>2362090
my cats literally smell like waffles or pancakes with maple syrup on them, on the back of their heads.

they don't always smell like it. sometimes it's just a normal clean smell, but that mapley smell is really strong sometimes. and i don't eat waffles or pancakes like ever so it's not like they'd gain that smell from anything. goddamn i love it though.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.