[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have a pit bull terrier and I love her to death but the problem

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_0942.jpg (180KB, 1126x750px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0942.jpg
180KB, 1126x750px
I have a pit bull terrier and I love her to death but the problem is I barely take her for walks. She isn't overweight or depressed but it makes me feel bad because I can't walk her. Am I a bad owner?
>>
if you can't walk your dog at least once a day then yes you're a bad owner

wish more dog owning idiots would understand this, its bad for the dog
>>
>>2361196
The thing is I have a very large yard and let her out half a hour for every 2 hours and regularly play with her and give her toys to play with along with another dog. As I said does this still make me an ass?
>>
File: 1490261540008.jpg (8KB, 198x240px) Image search: [Google]
1490261540008.jpg
8KB, 198x240px
>>2361196

>Uneducated = bad

I think you're the idiot anon
>>
>>2361198
the same yard every day with the same toys every day and the same dog every day are boring

the purpose of a walk isn't just to pee, it's to sniff things. smelling a lot of new scents in new areas is sometimes even better than just plain exercise. it stimulates the brain
>>
It sounds like she is getting enough exercise, which is really important, especially for pits. However, as >>2361208 said, walks are about more than just peeing/pooping and exercise, but mental stimulation.

Why don't / can't you walk her?
>>
>>2361208
>>2361196
Don't listen to this douchenozzle. Your doing fine. He's getting a good amount of stimulation already. More then most dogs. Your doing OK OP
>>
>>2361195
Walks are good for mental enrichment and getting a bond with the dog and owner. However it is not the only way to do both of these things at the same time. Maybe consider teaching your dog fly ball or agility training. Also make sure to switch out toys. You don't need to buy all new toys every week, just keep recycling the same ones. Just like kids, if you hide a toy for a month and hand it back to them, they will get very excited over it.
>>
>>2361205
>ignorance is fine

nope, it's you
>>
>>2361198
Not that guy, but I'd say it doesn't make you an ass. Keep in mind the time spent walking your dog is also time spent with your dog recognizing you are in control and it's also good quality time. Just map out a good walk path with few other dogs at first until your dog gets used to it.
>>
>>2361196
I wish more idiots would understand that dogs aren't meant to be outside. I'm tired of hearing these constant maulings from "muh friendly dog". Keep your shits inside and stop letting them roam around and leaving them in your yard.
>>
> Pit owner
> Doesn't even exercise his dog

You're not only a bad owner but a retard. I hope you'll soon get mauled to death. This is what you deserve. Well at least you bought the good dog for this

Seconding >>2361196
>>
>>2361330
Eventually all dogs maul their owners. This is a fact.
>>
>>2361328
my 3 german shepherds, 3 pugs, and boston terrier like being outside dogs, fuck you
>>
File: bort.gif (430KB, 420x340px) Image search: [Google]
bort.gif
430KB, 420x340px
>>2361328
>dogs aren't meant to be outside
>>
>I barely take her for walks
>She isn't overweight or depressed
she's just biding her time for one glorious bloodbath
>>
Why can't you walk her? Are you disabled?
>>
>>2361802
Court order
>>
>>2361804

on you or the dog?
>>
>>2361205
You're wrong dude
You cant be a good anything without education, not even a good shitposter
>>
>>2361674
>>2361676
I don't give a shit about your vicious mutts. If they're outside and they get lost or get killed it's YOUR fault. Dogs are not meant to be outside.
>>
>>2361365
Not to death anon
Or it's called a pit
>>
>>2361828
All dogs are the same murder machines. If you connect with a dog and feel like it has emotions or love towards you then there's something very wrong with you. It's a mental illness.
>>
>>2361831
>All dogs are the same murder machines
Can you imagine?
To be this closed minded, and unintelligent.
>>
>>2361860
You and everyone else responding to him are taking the bait so hard right now. Just ignore.

He appears to be a salty catfag trying to apply cat hate memes to a dog thread
>>
>>2361804
could you pay a dog walker?
>>
>>2361824
well obviously it would be my fault. but so what.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.