[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My cat is sneezing blood what do I do. She was treated with Frontline

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_6304.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6304.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
My cat is sneezing blood what do I do. She was treated with Frontline for obsessive scratching two days ago, she's still scratching a lot though. She hasn't done this the other two times she's had Frontline. There's a lot of blood on her nose too.
>>
File: IMG_6305.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6305.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
Picture of cat.
>>
Shit looks like ketchup
>>
>>2361048
Looks like your cat sneezed so much it cut it's nose and kept sneezing. Is it sick or have allergies?
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
>>2361064
No but she's been scratching a lot recently, that's why I used the Frontline in the first place.

It seems to have stopped, but still, what the fuck?
>>
File: IMG_6306.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6306.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
>>2361083
She's got all this weird black shit on her too, usually where she's scratching, what is that?
>>
V E T
E
T
>>
>>2361085
That's just flea dirt. It's the blood of your cat that's been shit out by the fleas.
>>
>>2361150
I can't see any fleas on her, though. None, anywhere.
>>
>>2361241
Could be acne too. My cat would get black dust and crusty sores on her chin.
Your cat could just have a nose bleed. I've never seen it, but I'm sure it must happen. Best to just take it to the vet though. Are you afraid of the vet?
>>
>>2361258
No, but she's never been to a vet in her life since I got her about eight years ago. Is that bad?
>>
>>2361274
Not necessarily bad if she's not had any health issues up until now.
A vet would be a good idea though just to make sure it's not her sinuses or to make sure she didn't accidentally ingest the flea treament.
>>
>>2361274
Well, it's never too late to start. Unless your cat has some kind of terminal illness
>>
>>2361274

> Is that bad?

It depends. She's been running the risk of getting some pretty atrocious diseases for the last eight years, oh and if she's never been wormed she could easily be riddled.

If your cat is sneezing blood then you need to go see a vet- it is not normal. As for the black stuff, that is flea dirt as another anon has said. If your cat has flea dirt, it has fleas- whether you can see them or not.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.