[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This motherfucker wanted to commit a suicide by jumping nake

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 71
Thread images: 4

File: 5741ee9f35702a22d79e835c.jpg (40KB, 940x470px) Image search: [Google]
5741ee9f35702a22d79e835c.jpg
40KB, 940x470px
This motherfucker wanted to commit a suicide by jumping naked into the lion pen.
Instead of letting this moron die they killed two endangered lions to save him.
What the fuck is this shit? Is human life always more precious than the life of an endangered species? The guy was obviously asking for it.

http://www.lalibre.be/actu/international/chili-deux-lions-abattus-alors-qu-un-homme-tente-de-se-suicider-dans-leur-cage-5741e63435702a22d79e77de
>>
>>2360324
>Is human life always more precious than the life of an endangered species?

Yes pretty much. But can you really blame them? All they knew was the lions were currently attacking a man and had to act fast and act accordingly.

Also, iirc, the suicidal thing was a myth. I think the man had mental issues and was having some kind of psychotic episode.
>>
>>2360327
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rjvYjYtTP7M

He was still asking for it. Lions did nothing wrong.
>>
>>2360332
No I'm not saying they did either. I don't think you can really say any party here should shoulder the blame. It was an unfortunate set of circumstances with no good outcome, a delima, but I fully understand and agree with the staff's actions.
>>
>>2360324
i can just see the security telling the crowd "nothing to see here" while the lions rip his throat out
>>
I have a disabled brother. I'd be heartbroken if he did something like this. But he wouldn't. He is nonverbal autistic and even he is not this stupid. Fuck this guy.
>>
i can't wait for humans to go extinct
>>
Guy can't even kill himself right. Not a good day for his self esteem.
>>
She eatin the booty
>>
Are they really endangered?
>>
>>2360375
No, generic lions aren't endangered.
>>
>>2360355
Imagine you're a mentally unstable guy looking for a way out. Your favorite animal is the lion, so you decided that if you are going to go out, you'd at least like to nourish and become one with your beloved lions. You make a trip to your favorite zoo and jump in to fulfill your last wishes.

Instead, they kill 2 of your beloved lions and save your life. You are still alive and 2 of those beautiful creatures are dead and it's all your fault. Worst day ever
>>
>>2360375
Lion population is decreasing right now, therefore vulnerable
They'll very soon be endangered
>>
File: 1488117384548.jpg (133KB, 1367x1692px) Image search: [Google]
1488117384548.jpg
133KB, 1367x1692px
>>2360439
>imagine
I can't imagine taking my own life, so pic related.
>>
>>2360332
The only thing they did wrong was not evolve into lion people before dem crazy monkeys did
>>
>>2360324
No surprise, it's a goddamn papist spic country! Those christfags have to affirm that "one who believes in god does not have to fear lions!".

Some fucker tried exactly this in the Ukraine, and guess what happened? No gun violence, just a wholesome little Colosseum event!
>>
>>2360352
Do your part and kill yourself then
>>
>>2360443
And how is that a bad thing exactly?
>>
Just like they killed my nia Harambe
>>
>>2360375
Are there over a billion Africans?
>>
>>2360324
>> Is human life more valuable then x?
Yes you fucking dopey cunt gobbler.
>>
>>2360324
Ethically yes, it could be very well be the last animal of its kind and it would still be irrelevant for better or worse.
At least they tried to tranquilize the lions first in this case, they only killed them as a last resort.
>>
>>2360771
no, youre thinking of niggers
>>
>>2360873
A man should be the final authority on how valuable his life is, if he wants to die or his brain doesn't function on a level that causes him to be aware of what he's doing when he jumps into a lion enclosure, exactly what is the point of killing the lions?
>>
>>2360940
1.) They didn't know it was a suicide attempt. How could they have?
2.) It wasn't. He was having an episode of psychosis and thought he could talk to the lions
3.) Even if it was a suicide attempt, you could argue that societies that say it's okay and/or support for members to kill themselves will eventually be ourcompeted by those that condemn suicide and try to stop it. The principles of natural selection apply to cultures as well.
>>
>>2361105
The most sensible post ITT so far.
>>
>>2360332
lmao you cant just assume the lions in the right. If you saw nothing else but a man,child,woman being attacked would you really do nothing?
>>
>>2360324
this sounds like a awful way to go, why not just shoot yourself in head or travel to New Jersey?
>>
>>2360352
Once white people disappear the rest of the world will die off in a few years.
>>
>>2360324
could have just tranq'd the lions but letting the lions eat the dumb fuck?

No.

Why the fuck would you allow pet lions to gain a taste for human? Staff still have to handle these things daily
>>
The news on this are all over the place...

Some sites say it was suicide (and that he even left a suicide note) others that he was insane in many different ways.
Some say they tried to use tranquilizers others that they didn't have them at hand.

Fucking hell.
>>
>>2361105
>1.) They didn't know it was a suicide attempt. How could they have?
it's the law of the jungle, motherfucker
>2.) It wasn't. He was having an episode of psychosis and thought he could talk to the lions
he was telling them to eat him
>3.) Even if it was a suicide attempt, you could argue that societies that say it's okay and/or support for members to kill themselves will eventually be ourcompeted by those that condemn suicide and try to stop it. The principles of natural selection apply to cultures as well.
it is necessary for the weak to perish to keep a society strong. keeping this man alive is a net drain on society. what use is some retard who feeds himself to lions? hopefully he will find a better way to kill himself soon.
>>
>>2361370
>the law of the jungle

Wut. M8, what it really comes down to is that keepers saw the lions attacking a person. That's all they had to go on and had to react right then. There was really no other choice, and just letting the lions continue to maul him obviously wasn't a viable option.
>>
>>2361105
>How could they have?
i think the fact that the man was butt naked could have MAYBE gave it away, but who knows...
>>
>>2361384
Stormweenies with muh social darwinist pretensions think they know all about "DER LAW OF NATURRRR" shitposting in their kampfy armchair on 4chan and watching Attenborough documentaries.
>>
>>2360324

>Employees in parks and wildlife refuges regularly tranq large predators while they are runnign way in their natural habitats.
>Two Chilean zookeepers can't manage to tranq two stationary lions in an enclosed concrete box with a clear line of sight

WTF, Chile? Where did they hire these fuckers?
>>
>>2361386
Even that can't be definitive looking back at it, let alone in the spur of the moment where they need to react in seconds. He could have been suicidal, he could have been out of his mind, he could have removed his clothes after the lions started grabbing him in an attempt to get away.
>>
>>2361411
Tranquilizers don't work like they do in movies. They don't instantly knock animals out. Only an actual well-placed bullet can hope to do that.

The man way being killed so they took immediate and reciprocal lethal action. But for what it's worth, some sources say they did attempt to tranquilize them before shooting them.
>>
>>2361425

They did attempt to use darts, and all of the darts actually hit the man. This probably saved his life, as it slowed his heart enough that he didn't bleed out after being mauled.
>>
>>2361370
>the law of the jungle motherfucker
so is killing the lions. what are you talking about you edgy retard?
>>
>>2360352
Grow up.
>>
>>2361370
We're not in a jungle, bozo.
>>
>>2360324
>Is human life always more precious than the life of an endangered species?

No they both inherently lack value outside of how much it is worth on a personal level

Zoo didnt want to get sued for doing nothing while someone was getting mauled by their lions
Is it retarded they had to do this? Hell yes, but they were covering their own ass
>>
>>2360324
Even if they let the lions kill him, they'd have to put them down anyway.

If a dog mauls a toddler, you put it the fuck to sleep, because it /will/ do it again.
>>
>>2360324
Calm down, they are just shitty animals anyway. And the fact that they are endangered, just confirms how shit are they at surviving and competition.
>>
>>2360332
that fucking video

>in CHILAY
>down syndrome lion
>shot the guy in the neck with tranq gun

my sides
>>
>>2360324
>Is human life always more precious
yes, full stop
preserving the life of our species takes priority over the well-being of any other
same as any other species
>>
>>2361648
>spells out full stop instead of using a full stop
>writes more after the full stop
>still doesn't use a full stop after that
>>
guy is a dumbfuck that should've been torn apart but killing those lions was probably merciful

imagine being trapped in a chilean zoo
>>
>>2361648
If "preserving the life of our species" (dunno how one schizophrenic's is going to threaten the dominance of h. sapiens though tbhq famalam) is so important above all other species than all Earth should become a farm, a mine, and an industrial waste dump.
>>
>>2360344
Can't blame the zoo, if they don't kill the lions, the smarmy money-grubbing lawyers will get on their ass.

Apart from the legal system, the blame is clearly on the nutcase. Don't spout any pansy-ass bullshit about him not being responsible for his actions. EVERYONE is responsible for their actions. This blockhead is yet another example why we have to cease making exceptions for mental cases. If they do something criminal, they're locked up or euthanized (as I like to refer to the death penalty) just like everyone else, psycho or not, they are a cancer to the rest of society that's living peacefully, so let these whackjobs die just like natural selection dictates
>>
File: Castle-Doctrine.jpg (37KB, 450x446px) Image search: [Google]
Castle-Doctrine.jpg
37KB, 450x446px
>>2360324
>man jumps into a cage with hungry lions
>lions follow natural law(the only true law)
The only victim here is the Lion. The perpetrator here was the man. I believe Castle doctrine or standing your ground should apply. If this man was trespassing on my property I should have the right to blow his balls off.
>>
>>2360332
ITS JUST A PRANK BRO!!!!
>>
File: timotei-lion-ad.jpg (73KB, 500x385px) Image search: [Google]
timotei-lion-ad.jpg
73KB, 500x385px
>>2361370
It cost roughly $304,480 to raise a child up to the age of 18. to have that idiot kill himself before giving back to the community is a legitimate waste
>>2361430
Thanks for my next comedy sketch
>>2361648
>full stop
You sir, are either a great comedian.Or a retard.>>2361734
>>
>>2361430
that dose and med. a lion needs to be tranquilized would kill a man

I don't think that happened
>>
>>2360324
I think that zoos would be a better place if at the entrance of every zoo there was a big fucking sign that said

>If you enter an animal enclosure, you will not receive aid, and you willingly free Company TM from all legal responsibility for your safety upon going past this point

Or whatever they have to say
>>
>>2361370
You're fully retarded and need to go back to /pol/ or whatever hellhole you came from
>>
>>2362647
This tbqh, also they should add that if they try to harm the animals in any case they will use force to defend their animals
>>
>>2360352
Great! When are you going to kill yourself?
>>
>>2362655
>if they're dumb or I don't like them, they must be /pol/

Please kill yourself
>>
>>2362673
Where else you would fine such a specimen if not in /pol/?
>>
>>2362677
/v/, /tv/ /h/, /a/, /y/, /s/, /hc/, /x/ or /soc/
>>
>>2362677
Anywhere at all on 4chan
Most of /pol/ doesn't even go on /pol/ anymore because it has become such fucking shit anyway. The board is over 50% bots/trolls.
>>
>>2362688
>/y/

all they do is post pics
>>
>>2362754
>implying they aren't the sickest individuals on 4chan
>>
>>2362677
/an/
>>
>>2360324
I mean, if they didn't shoot the lions they'd have a PR disaster at hands that could threaten the entire zoo.
>>
How the fuck do you get inside the cage without anyone intervening?
>>
>>2362800
Most zoos don't have the budget for a enclosure that can keep man out.
>>
>>2362810
Maybe not but I assume they have enough budget to have a couple of policemen in each area?
>>
>>2362812
>they have enough budget to have a couple of policemen in each area

lol
Thread posts: 71
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.