[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So opiate withdrawal can't kill humans, that's a fact.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: DOGE-6.jpg (130KB, 1020x648px) Image search: [Google]
DOGE-6.jpg
130KB, 1020x648px
So opiate withdrawal can't kill humans, that's a fact. But can it kill dogs suffering from opiate addiction?

If so, what is the best way to detox a border collie? 5 units (insulin syringe) of black tar, twice a day IV use through his radial artery.

When going through withdrawals, refuses to eat, vomits, cries, and has constant diarrhea.
>>
>>2359049
How the fuck did your dog get on heroin?
>>
Why?
>>
Serotonin syndrome can kill no matter the species. See if you can get your dog on suboxone/buprenorphine. They give it as pain meds for dogs, just say he has arthritis or something. This will help with the withdrawals.

I won't ask why your dog is on drugs, but don't let your vet know if you ever want to see your dog again. If anything say that your old vet prescribed it, and he only responds well to it/you only want him on it. Start him on sub/bupe about two days to three days after his last IV. You will not IV this, it's sublingual and they give you a mouth syringe thing for it.
>>
My junkie exgf got my dog addicted to smack. The only thing i ever partake in is weed, and my dog didn't use drugs at all either until my gf got him hooked on this shit.

It took awhile for me to get used to even in shooting him up. I almost missed one time and had to stop the swelling.

The only time he ever acts normal and playful is when he's on dope. When he starts to get sick he becomes a crying, shitting mess.

It's been almost a month and a half or so since he's been like this. I'm afraid to death of the accidental overdose. He vomited one time uncontrollavly.

Pls help
>>
>>2359165
In case i'm not able to get suboxone, could methadone theorerixally work?

I'm just afraid of methadone outright killing him on the spot and i dont want him hooked on that. I tried cold turkey but he was so miserable and wouldnt eat or drink so i had to give him some dope
>>
Just kill him you pussy. It's selfish to let him continue to live in that condition.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.