[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Not sure if this is the place to ask but what kind of jobs are

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: ZVVBRAR.png (326KB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
ZVVBRAR.png
326KB, 2560x1440px
Not sure if this is the place to ask but what kind of jobs are out there which are related to nature, like the one in the game Firewatch. Ive kinda started to resent the thought of working in an office. And does anyone have any experience in the field? Thanks /an/
>>
File: pepebed.jpg (36KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
pepebed.jpg
36KB, 500x281px
>>2358745
Man that job must be ultra fucking comfy, especially if you got someone chill to shit talk over coms.
>>
>>2358750
Yeah ikr i totally envy it
>>
>>2358757

I hate that animals can engage in bestiality but when I do it it's "wrong."
>>
>>2358745
Leaving the office environment was the best thing I ever done. I resent every second I spent in that hell hole knowing what's out there. Where you live?
>>
>>2358764
England. What do you do now for work?
>>
>>2358760
This. Totally double standards
>>
>>2358787
Grooming. Cities are overrated
>>
I found the ending to that game extremely unsatisfying

also I was really disinterested in what she had to say about that autistic kid so I wouldn't respond when she started talking about him, so I never really got the full story of what was going on with that.
So it made the climax of this story very confusing to me
>>
>>2358822
I thought it wasnt too bad. I think they meant for it to be quite harsh
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.