[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have you gotten your pastel bunnies and chicks for Easter yet?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

File: SDIM2389.jpg (848KB, 968x1031px) Image search: [Google]
SDIM2389.jpg
848KB, 968x1031px
Have you gotten your pastel bunnies and chicks for Easter yet?

also, suggestions what to do with them after Easter is over?
>>
Uhhhhhhh
>>
>>2358385
That's llegal.
>>
>>2358385
Eat them.

Duh
>>
>>2358395
double legal?
>>
>>2358385
I wouldn't mind a blue bunny provided it was a mini
>>
>>2358417
Just get a naturally blue miniature Rex. I have one and the blue really shines through in the light.

Brace yourselves for the incoming "hurr what do with new rabbit? It's destroying everything and pooping everywhere," threads.
>>
>>2358428
'natural blue' sort of defeats the purpose

>Brace yourselves for the incoming "hurr what do with new rabbit? It's destroying everything and pooping everywhere," threads.

that time of year yet again. I'll take it over 'I found a baby bird what do?' threads any day though
>>
>>2358435
Maybe I just can't stand it cuz I have to kill all the rabbits that don't get adopted and they're all so cute. I fucking hate dumb ass parents who buy bunnies for Easter. When they find out how they behave as adolescents and how long they live, how much vet bills cost, how they shouldn't be in cages, etc they immediately drop them off. Once had a mom say "if my daughter asks, tell her he's going back to Easter land, with all the rest of your rabbits. If she keeps asking just say the bunnies are the same from last year, please?" Oh, sorry ma'am, don't want me telling your kid it's likely to die because you're too fucking lazy to take care of something you bought consciously? Yeah alright.

No telling how many baby rabbits will be killed by kids just being kids this year either. We've put down so many half dead rabbits it's insane.

I'm triggered sorry anon. This is the best and worst holiday for rabbit people.

/an/ should have a spring sticky about baby birds though, I have to agree with you. Like nigga how hard is it to use the search function?
>>
>>2358448
jesus anon im sorry to hear that. What a shit job that is
>>
>>2358448
you're obligated to be cunts to these people

stupid people are bad but those that managed to breed is the worst
>>
Off topic but I used to have a bun when I was younger and it was a mostly house bun. The problem was is we could never train it to use the litterbox no matter what we did so my mother finally put it outside (we have 5 acres, lots of other animals all friendly) and the thing disappeared. We assume it was coyotes, they have been seen around a bit. My question is how do you guys house train them efficiently? I'd like another 'jeff' (he was fucking cool).
>>
>>2358526
Also interested, please someone help us achieve dreams of indoor bunnies.
>>
>>2358435
sticky never ever
>>
>>2358468
I would be if it weren't for them bringing their spawn with them. Luckily MSM has been better about pushing the "no bunnies for Easter gifts" rule.

>>2358452
It's rewarding for like, half the year before Easter at least. We get abandoned rabbits all through the spring though, sucks.
>>
>>2358536
You put the litter box where they prefer to poop. Fill it with hay and some pellets for snaking. They like to eat where they shit. Also toss in some poops to give them the right idea.

There will be misses, but it will be the usual spot where they dump.
>>
File: road buns.jpg (1MB, 1920x1011px) Image search: [Google]
road buns.jpg
1MB, 1920x1011px
>>2358448

People just dump rabbits here.

This particular interchange had around 60 rabbits in 2015. They were removed, and more rabbits were dumped. Signs have been put up and rabbits are still being dumped.
>>
File: 4747348282.jpg (46KB, 544x462px) Image search: [Google]
4747348282.jpg
46KB, 544x462px
>>2358526
>>2358536
I didn't train my bun, my bun trained me, I just worked with it.
I notice she always did her shit's in the same place so I put some newspaper in that place, after some time I put a litterbox and newspaper on top, and in time I removed the newspaper.

ps: the place shes chosen was in front of the dishwasher
>>
>>2358385
I guess you can say they got their HARE dyed

>carlos.jpg
>>
>>2358428
>blue miniature Rex

Those are not realz! They are all motorized velvet plushies!
>>
>>2358714
Maybe they are not being dumped?
>>
>>2358938

If they aren't being dumped, then they're the offspring of rabbits that were dumped nearby.
>>
>>2358385
What the fuck goes in the mind of people who do this?

How does anybody think this is a good idea?
>>
>>2359020
Christmas, you put out your Xmas tree and stockings.
Halloween, you wear spooky costumes and go trickortreating.
Thanksgiving, you make a big dinner and eat turkey.
Easter, you buy pastel dyed chicks and bunnies and you color eggs.
What's the problem?
>>
>>2358783
Get the fuck out of here reddit
>>
>>2359050
one of those things involves living animals 80% of people arent able to care for for whatever reason and 90% of people dont want to after a week
>>
>>2359167
carlos has been a chan meme for over a decade
>>
>>2358936
that explains why mine never lets me watch him eat.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.