[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Please advise >cat goes into heat today >can't take

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: bunny03.png (2MB, 1294x1048px) Image search: [Google]
bunny03.png
2MB, 1294x1048px
Please advise

>cat goes into heat today
>can't take her to vet tomorrow because FUCKING EASTER SUNDAY or just Sunday whatever
>other cat is male and trying to get at her constantly through the carrier

these shits are going to drive me nuts. I can't separate them because my dogs would kill them outside of my room. Should I just let them
bang and get the female fixed in a few days? Is there any reason to keep them apart otherwise?

I really really don't want to deal with kittens again, cute as the fuckers are
>>
You could let them bang and the vet will abort the kittens when you take her to get her fixed

Or you could do the responsible thing and tough it out until Monday when you can take one or both of the cats to get fixed.

Also train your dogs to not kill your other pets whhy do you even have cats if your dogs want to kill them/why do you even have aggressive dogs.
>>
>>2358331
well yeah but there wont be kittens to abort by monday. Is there any harm in it taking that into consideration?

Working on the dogs, the cats got dumped on me but im not just going to toss them out. Dog aggression because im surrounded by idiots. I can train the dogs, just not the people around them.
>>
>>2358308
Give her some birth control. Maybe some estriol cream. Of course, feline steroids must be different from human ones, so you'd have to check which ones would work.

Or just all the way with the necessary completely-batfuck-insane techno-wizard solution and make a chastity belt for her.
>>
>>2358337
Physically no not unless they fight. Cats are aggressive maters by nature. Your male cat may also be encouraged to spray urine and get aggressive.

Can you put one in the bathroom? It'd be cruel to keep her in a carrier until monday. I suppose you could attempt to diaper her but I don't think there's kitty diapers.
>>
>>2358352
they arent generally aggressive to eachother but i'll be watching for it. Bathroom is out since both dogs know how to knock the door open

>diaper
i've heard of studpant but havent seen the damn things in years. I'll look for them though since that's not a bad idea Thanks
>>
Hmm... Cat isnt acting like she's in heat anymore. Am I in trouble?
>>
>>2358375
No but she'll probably start acting like she's in heat again anywhere from 15-20 minutes to a few hours from now.
Keep them separated until you can get one to the vet.
>>
>>2358378
roger that
>>
>>2358308
Not that you'll actually listen but
https://www.aspca.org/pet-care/general-pet-care/spayneuter-your-pet
>Your female pet will live a longer, healthier life. Spaying helps prevent uterine infections and breast tumors, which are malignant or cancerous in about 50 percent of dogs and 90 percent of cats. Spaying your pet before her first heat offers the best protection from these diseases.
>>
>>2358399
im literally taking her on Monday anon

But thank you. This place hasnt changed in 13 years and that's pretty comforting
>>
>>2358331
This, though its fucking expensive getting a pregnant/in heat cat spayed because they bleed a lot. You should have done it sooner.

Though seriously, why do you have aggressive dogs in the house? Dont kill other animals is basic fucking training. Unless they are hunting dog there is no excuse for that shit. Even high prey drive dogs can understand what they can and cant chase.
>>
>>2358422
>Though seriously, why do you have aggressive dogs in the house?

because training wasnt up to me. They arent my dogs so I have little say over how the dogs are dealt with. Im in the process of desensitizing them to cats but it isnt easy with chucklefucks over my shoulder baiting the dogs because 'dogs are SUPPOSED to chase other animals!'

they won't be my concern for much longer so whatever.

For the cats, they weren't expected. I came home after class one day to a cat in my room brought by a sibling and a few weeks later got another dumped on me because I was the one with the catfood. I really don't have the money for these cats right now and was hoping the female would wait literally 2 more weeks when I got paid so I could get her fixed

As it stands, I have $50 to my name and once that's spent I wont have a cent more for those weeks. Im doing what I can right now
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.