[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is my cat so cuddly? I often have to push him away because

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0744.jpg (994KB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0744.jpg
994KB, 2448x3264px
Why is my cat so cuddly? I often have to push him away because he lays on my laptop, licks my arms, face, etc, constantly rubs his head against me and generally just gets in the way while I'm trying to do work or sleep. Is there something wrong with him?
>>
He loves you, moron.
>>
>>2357885
>my cat likes me, what's his fucking problem?
if you wanted something that doesnt show any emotions you should've gotten a reptile
>>
>>2357904
Or dog
>>
>>2357907
dogs are extremely cuddly and most of the time they want to be with you. well, if you don't fuck them up
>>
>>2357902
>>2357904
i love him but sometimes it's just too much. Like right now as I'm typing this he's using my arm as a pillow and I'm typing in a really weird position.
>>
>>2357909
They only care about you if you feed them. If you would stop feeding them they would move on to someone else. Dogs do not care about anything but food. What seems like emotion is just them caring about food.
>>
>>2357913
pets in a nutshell
>>
Your cat is gay.
>>
Take it to the vet
>>
>>2357913
that's just pets and almost every living creature
>>
To make him sit still maybe buy him a dedicated warm spot, like one of those retarded usb leg warmers, place it somewhere near you. Or fill a bottle of soda with hot water. Or buy a hot water rubber thing in drug store.
>>
>>2357885
I warned you of the consequences of using aftershave called "Eau du Catnip."
>>
>>2357885
Do you keep your house cold, anon? Cats came from the desert and they're tuned for hot dry conditions, although like all these planet's critters, they are highly adaptable to the surroundings they find themselves in.

But a cat loves to be warm, much warmer than us hoomans. We feel OK when it's 70F but that's chilly for them. Part of what could be inducing the snuggles is your cat finding the warmest spot in the house and trying to stay as warm as possible in the warmest spot in the house, which happens to be you.

The licking and the rubbing just means he likes you, anon. Either that or you're just smelly and don't bathe so he's trying to make you smell better.
>>
>>2358466
That is such a lame joke i had to reply
>>
>>2357885
Your cat may have autism.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.