[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does anyone know what this is on my dogs face? He's about

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 20170407_082848.jpg (3MB, 3984x2988px) Image search: [Google]
20170407_082848.jpg
3MB, 3984x2988px
Does anyone know what this is on my dogs face? He's about 1 year old German shepherd. This started showing up about 3 months ago. It comes and goes but this is the worst it's ever been.
>>
brown recluse. take it to the vet
>>
Install gentoo
>>
>>2355635
Two memes in one post wow
>>
>>2355643
kek
>>
>>2355682
>taking your pet to the vet is a meme now.

Kill yourself friend. But if you must know it is most likely folliculitis or acne. Which means you're dogs filthy, or it's diets shit, or it's been vaccinated recently.

Clean it with hydrogen peroxide multiple times a day for about a month. After cleaning gently squeeze the pimples.

After that put your dog up for adoption as you're obviously to retarded to care for it.
>>
>>2355627
Lesions associated with staph or porphyria.

More than likely staph because it's in a minimal sun exposed area. You pretty much already have it too.

But obviously the vet will be able to tell you a little more. I'm just seeing the same exact lesion patterns. If it's the latter, you're safe.
Probably going to have to be drained if I'm correct, because the buildup of dead tissue can cause lots of pain.
>>
>>2355627
Does your doggo have a plastic food bowl, by chance?
>>
>>2355702
The only word in this post that you should read is 'folliculitis' and it's either this or one of the things that I mentioned.

Folliculitus is so prevalent in mammals that you'd be naive to assume it happens simply because you didn't shampoo your dog.
In fact, soaps and shampoos agitate the condition and cause far more infections to develop, which is why your shampoo should be perfume free.

I think he just wanted to yell at someone though. Folliculitus does NOT cause lesions like this specifically, but having the conditions or illnesses that cause it can definitely cause these lesions.

This is pretty much perfectly natural and easy to solve with lots of painful squeezing and antibiotic ointments, but I do suggest you get them drained. After the vet confirms.
Your vet will absolutely refuse to tell you this stuff because he makes lots of money telling you that your dog is sick and then simply squeezes the wounds until the lesions are out.

BUT do not do anything until after the visit because this could be several things. And if it's staph, you do not want to touch it.
>>
>>2355627
Wait wait what do you mean it comes and goes
>>
>>2355627
Could be contact allergy with food, German shepherds are predisposed for allergy, and it usually flares up around 1-3 years of age.

Doesn't look like folliculitis or staph infection from this picture.

If you are too lazy or poor to take the dog to a vet you can try feeding the dog with some hypoallergic diet for a week or two to see if the symptoms disappear.
>>
>>2355702
> taking the bait this hard
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.