[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>think /an/ is exaggerating with wanting to gas the Chinese

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: 57808727_p0.png (814KB, 611x865px) Image search: [Google]
57808727_p0.png
814KB, 611x865px
>think /an/ is exaggerating with wanting to gas the Chinese
>be looking up various aquatic creatures on wikipedia because I want to understand maritime ecosystems better
>every fucking animal I click on is being used in traditional Chinese medicine, and probably as an aphrodisiac as well
>bonus points for being a fabled delicacy or being hunted to the brink of extinction already
what the fuck
>>
File: 1491932229595.jpg (3MB, 2251x2814px) Image search: [Google]
1491932229595.jpg
3MB, 2251x2814px
QUINTS

GAS THE CHINESE
>>
>>2355555
Quints confirm
We must completely genocide the chinks, to protect the biodiversity and ecosystems of this planet
Glass the chinks, save the beautiful creatures that are being destroyed by chinks
>>
>/an/
Reminder that /an/ is not one person.
It's one dude that is probably you and somebody else every now and then usually in response to the spammer.
>>
File: 1470834371669.jpg (42KB, 501x585px) Image search: [Google]
1470834371669.jpg
42KB, 501x585px
>>2355555
QUINTS
TIME TO GAS THE ETERNAL CHINK
>>
>>2355555
yes, chinks need to disappear from the face of earth
>>
> mfw I see quints on fucking /an/
GAS THE CHINESE
SAGE
>>
>>2355555
I am Asian and hate Chinese "people." You must never trust them. They truly are the jews of Asia. Never trust the Chinese scum. Also all their medicine is penis related.
>>
>>2355565
t. chink. all the unique posters in here are one person huh? nobody could possible hate chinese for their retarded backwards nonsense superstition?
>>
>>2355614
And 4 of those are retarded newfags thinking quints on /an/ mean anything.
I'm saying there is no collective mind of /an/ hating on chinese like there is on cats, for example. It's mainly one retarded that has been posting non-stop lately.
Learn to read, faggot.
>>
File: 58043513_p0.jpg (109KB, 541x800px) Image search: [Google]
58043513_p0.jpg
109KB, 541x800px
I don't think this is going to go away as China modernises further, either. Japan and South Korea provide a model for this: despite being highly economically and technologically advanced, they retain a lot of their archaic, premodern traditions.
Shinto in Japan is primitive animism and spirit worship, but survived into the information age and remains a part of modern Japanese culture—revitalised, even, by popculture.
South Koreans also retain all sorts of archaic practises, and even developed new superstitions like Fan Death.

>>2355565
(I'm OP and actually 1/4 Chink myself)
(pls don't gas my distant relatives in China whom I never met and know nothing about)
(they're probably some poor dirt farmers in rural Henan and dindu nuffin)
>>
>>2355629
>mainly one guy
>9 unique posters here alone
you learn to read
>gets don't matter
>quints don't matter on a slow board where they rarely happen
you can skedaddle off back to rebbit
>>
>>2355584
t. Kappanese
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.