[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'd like to give my cat a fighting chance in the outdoors

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: battle armor.jpg (47KB, 570x380px) Image search: [Google]
battle armor.jpg
47KB, 570x380px
I'd like to give my cat a fighting chance in the outdoors when she grows up. I found LARP battle armor but it's super expensive and a Dune reference, which I've never read. I need a way to make her claws longer, at least. A gauntlet or something. I'm not a /an/ local, just a passerby.
>>
How about you keep your cat inside if you don't want it to get hurt by a stray?
>>
I usually tell outdoor catfags to fuck off but I'll let this one pass. OP you can't make your cats claws bigger but you can get some bladed armor which is the furthest you'll get to arming your cat but that's it. I wouldn't bother getting a helmet or gauntlets since they'll come off pretty easy.
>>
>>2353280
>outdoor catfags
It's the most common way in smalltowns in Germany. There's not a lot of danger except for the car that occasionally kills one.
>>
>>2353570
we don't care about the stupid cats getting hurt. cats aren't part of the natural food chains in the west and it messes up the ecosystem
>>
>>2353625
Excess cats get eaten by roaming packs of feral dogs so it evens out.
>>
>>2353651
>roaming packs of feral dogs
Typically this is a non issue in the states. Most urban areas have animal control and they generally stay on top of the stray dog problems.
Cats not so much, resulting in far more stray and feral cats than dogs usually.
>>
>>2353625
>There are no wildcats in Germany

Retarded American not every place in the world is your home.
>>
>>2353198
There are people who are actually responding to this bait

>>2353570
Here I go responding to the bait. We don't give a shit about your cat, your outdoor cat kills native birds and small rodents, damaging the ecosystem. If you let your cat outdoors, I hope to God it fucking dies.

>>2353692
You're the retarded one, wild cats have a place in the ecosystem. Outside house cats do not. America does have wild cats anyway, we have lynx, bobcats, and cougars(aka mountain lion or puma).
>>
I wish outdoor cats and their faggot owners would just fuck off.
>>
>>2353700
>Fat lard commenting about his own country when the topic was about Germany

p. typical. the ecosystem in mainland europe has had millions of years to adjust to the small cat. You retarded fat shits who assume literally every country in the world is a duplicate of America are sad.
>>
>>2353714
Please calm down Mohammed. This is a Christian board.
>>
>>2353692
you goddamn retard, there are no wild felis catus in germany. the ferals are just released pets
>>
>>2353714
you know housecats are from africa right? well I can't blame you for getting africa confused with europe I guess
>>
>>2353198
if you haven't read the book, definitely do not get the Dune armor. You'll be hopelessly lost.
>>
File: Strength training my cat.jpg (158KB, 1233x349px) Image search: [Google]
Strength training my cat.jpg
158KB, 1233x349px
Naw OP naw, don't bother with armor. Just turn your cat into a straight up beast and she'll take care of herself. Pic related can give you an idea of a good workout regimen
>>
>>2353811
>>2353810
>>2353730
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/European_wildcat#Distribution_and_habitat

lol @ moronic christfag Amerifats who don't understand evolution but pretend to on 4chan
>>
>>2354064
It says right in that link that interbreeding with feral cats is one of their biggest threats. I thought Europe had millions of years to adjust for this?
>>
>>2354051
this is fucking amazing
>>
>>2354051
So, wat happened with that
>>
>>2353570
The only reason i'm okay with battle armor outdoor cats is because they have literally zero chance of killing anything now.
>>
File: cat-with-gun.jpg (10KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
cat-with-gun.jpg
10KB, 200x200px
>>2353198
Your cat didn't stand a chance.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.