[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My roommate bought a little dog and is never home. The dog spends

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 1490332206866.jpg (69KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1490332206866.jpg
69KB, 600x600px
My roommate bought a little dog and is never home. The dog spends the majority of her life in her cage. He's ways out doing something else when he isn't at work. So I have a couple questions for anyone willing to help me out.
1. How do i convince him to stay home with his dog more? I've tried before but all he did was tell me it's fine
2. What are some side effects of a dog that's cooped up for some long? Maybe it'll help convince him
3. What can i do to help without sacrificing most of my free time?

Also the dog is an American Eskimo
>>
Eski... Fuck, this is horribly depressing, they cant handle being alone, nothing is better for them than participating in stuff with their master, they are gentle companion dogs, and this hits me personally too. You're roommate is a fucker. Poor pupper will probably go legit insane.
>>
>>2352614
I think it started. She's way more hyper. Also, I think he's ashamed of her. He never walks her, and is gonna say its his girlfriends dog when (if) ever he gets one. I think he only bought her to impress girls and for Snapchat. And I really feel bad for her. Do you have any suggestions?
>>
Not really, if he'd be willing to I'd say give her to someone who will take care of her properly, preferably someone you know not just a shelter or what have you. Any pics?
>>
File: Snapchat-1295627057.jpg (92KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
Snapchat-1295627057.jpg
92KB, 540x960px
>>2352621
Only one I have on my phone. I'll take one in few minute. I'm about to go hang with her for a few
>>
fuck man... she's too good for this. Try and convince him to give her to someone, they really have horrible tolerance for being alone. You're doing a good job anon.
>>
I need to go, but good luck man. Give her a good pat for me hey?
>>
Spend more time with her until she likes you better.
>>
>>2352610
>>2352616
holy fuck
i I were you I'd whoop your roommates ass
seriouly, beat him and then explain why you did it and ask why he has no respect for other living creatures.
Try to expose his lies/actions as often as you can to other people, tell them what kind of "man" that fucker is

also, I think he should give the dog to a good home as soon as possible
>>
>>2352666
I already talked to him about it over the phone a little bit ago. We are going to talk more about it tomorrow. I think I'm going to start treating her more like she's my dog aswell. My goal is to keep the dog and my friend be more learned on the matter
>>
move out
>>
>>2352671
good

>>2352675
this, and take the dog with you
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.