[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

whelp I just got mandela effected apparently marsupials are mammals.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

File: animals_hero_marsupial_0.jpg (369KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
animals_hero_marsupial_0.jpg
369KB, 1920x1080px
whelp I just got mandela effected
apparently marsupials are mammals. The timeline I came from marsupials were a class of animal all on their own

who else is from there?
>>
I think you're confusing marsupials being different from most placental mammals, with them having not been mammals at all.
>>
>>2352478
Youre just an idiot OP

There are two types of mammals, marsupials and placental mammals
>>
>>2352482
>forgetting monotremes
>>
>>2352478
I think you're just brain damaged
>>
File: 1273330645169.jpg (32KB, 456x502px) Image search: [Google]
1273330645169.jpg
32KB, 456x502px
"animals and birds"
"insects such as spiders"
>>
>>2352478
I hate it when I have to leave Hawaii and go back to the US.
>>
>>2352478
You must be American because a bad education explains away that whole phenomenon.

>I know because I'm also American.
>>
File: 1449170586042.jpg (172KB, 1159x744px) Image search: [Google]
1449170586042.jpg
172KB, 1159x744px
>spiders aren't animals
>yeah, they are
>uh, no, you creep
>>
>>2352478
>milk
>live birth
>fur

Why did you think they were not mammals?
>>
>>2352670
because fetuses develop outside the body like blood sucking parasites
>>
>>2352690
most parasites are inside the body though, outside doesn't work very well
>>
>>2352670
Everytime i read "live birth" i think of the mother giving birth while going on with her regular routine and then a baby just poppoing up.
>>
>>2352690

They do not.

The fetus develops inside the body, but immediately after birth the offspring moves to the pouch where it nurses (feeds on milk from nipples) and stays next to the mother's body during its early months of development.

There's no blood exchange involved at that point.

You seriously can't fact check this yourself? Read a wikipedia article or something? Watch some Animal Planet?
>>
>>2352748
you ever see a joey when it's "born", it has no eyes, no legs. Just a torso with hands and the beginnings of a face. It climbs out of one of the mothers 3 vaginas and then crawls its way to the pouch where it sits and develops for months into an actual baby
of course if the mother decides this isn't a good time in her life for a baby, she can just put the fetal joey in stasis and save it for later
>>
>>2352478
>I can't be a fucking idiot, I'm just from a different timeline
>>
>>2352918
it has eyes and legs, they're simply not grown fully yet, no different from a human baby being born and it developing further outside of the womb. Just at different stages.
>>
File: 1484552241436.jpg (39KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1484552241436.jpg
39KB, 640x640px
>"animals and fish"
>"animals and bugs"
>"animals and birds"
>"lel humans aren't animals"
>"lel whales aren't mammals"
>"spiders are my favorite insect"
>>
>>2352478
What are you talking about? Nelson Mandela? The famous actor and narrator?

I know the principle you're talking about but in reality the rest of us call it the Samuel L. Jackson effect.
I don't know what timeline you just arrived from but at least help us to understand you better by referring to it as the SLJ effect instead.

Also, welcome, we have much to discuss about your dimension versus ours.
>>
>>2352918
yeah and human baby blobs stay in cribs and drink boobie milkies until they are developed
>>
>>2354866
no no no I thought nelson mandela was that american civil rights nigger?
>>
>>2354912
That's Samuel L. Jackson, Nelson Mandela is an actor that makes movies and audiobooks.

It has always been called the SLJ effect here. Sorry you lost your old universe but you'll catch up to the lingo here.

Most people reference us as the Berenstein universe, if you were ever here before now, welcome back home brother.
>>
>>2352490
According to my family tree of reptiles monotremes are actually the world's last ornithischian dinosaurs.
>>
>>2354922
Are you guys talking about the Horvath Phenomenon named after the Hungarian gymnast who vanished in the middle of his pommel-horse routine in the '55 Madrid Olympics?
>>
>>2354852
>"lel humans aren't animals"

Reminds me of in 4th grade the teacher blew everyone's minds by saying that humans were really animals. There was a small sect of students who wouldn't accept it and argued with her, saying repeatedly that "we are people not animals". I think they just didn't understand the biological definition of an animal and were equating it to "savages" or something.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.