[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello, I'm collecting data based on factory farming for

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4

File: cute-cow.jpg (23KB, 300x232px) Image search: [Google]
cute-cow.jpg
23KB, 300x232px
Hello, I'm collecting data based on factory farming for a class. If you're interested in helping please do this survey
https://surveyplanet.com/58e6e9cce2e19b2b834502db

thanks
>>
>>2350947
your question about treating animals "right" is leading.

your question about quality vs quantity is difficult to understand.
>>
>>2350951
it's not hard to understand you're just a dumbfuck
>>
File: Screenshot_20170406-224355.png (97KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170406-224355.png
97KB, 1080x1920px
>>2350947
Ok OP please explain
>>
bitch I don't go to the store with a $20 bill burning a hole in my pocket that I want to spend on nothing but meat
>>
>>2350987
Was gonna ask the same thing, please OP
>>
>>2350987
OP

This question is worded very dumbly wumbly
>>
>>2350951
>>2350987
>>2350993
>>2350996
>>2351007
okay i guess I'm a dumbfuck and I edited the question. What it's supposed to ask is if in the event that you go to a store for some meat with 20 dollars, are you more likely to buy more low quality with that 20, or less (but high quality) meat with that money.
>>
>>2351056
There isn't much room for nuance, and quality isn't defined (is it gustatory, nutritional, or ethical, etc). I'm certainly not going to blow my weekly meat budget on wagyu, but neither am I interested in spending it on the biggest tube of pink slime they sell.

But the bit about having a weekly meat budget is kind of a lie, I buy grocery store poultry, sea food, and butcher shop fresh steak occasionally, but the majority of my meat is bought by the half of beef and whole hog, or is shot as wild game, because I own a chest freezer and am not a retard.

Also be aware that factory farming, especially of poultry, is really the most efficient way to meet demand for meat, and that this efficiency makes it the best method for the environment. If we changed from confinement raised 6 week production crosses to 12 week production crosses that would do better with more space and less medicated feed would double the number of chickens you have to keep alive at any specific point in the production cycle, and triple the amount of feed your birds are consuming, both factors that would greatly increase the ecological impact of your poultry operation.
>>
>>2351077
this isn't exactly a survey about what kinds of meat people buy, it's mostly directed toward what people know/think about factory farming. If a question doesn't really apply to you or you don't have a definite answer it is alright, just skip the question. Either way, thanks for taking the survey, I'm just looking for general results to this.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.