[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Serious question: You're walking your dog or at the dog

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 121
Thread images: 23

File: pit.jpg (35KB, 377x412px) Image search: [Google]
pit.jpg
35KB, 377x412px
Serious question:

You're walking your dog or at the dog park enjoying the scenery when a pit bull comes from out of nowhere and latches on to your dog's neck and doesn't let go. What do you do? (You can only use whatever items/weapons you usually carry on your body during dog walks, trips to the park, etc)

I'm asking, because the thought does cross my mind sometimes (I've seen pit bull attacks first-hand and it's terrifying) and I don't want to be helpless in a situation like this.
>>
>>2350945
First, I'd tell thepitbull owner to fuck off a steps back

This is coming from someone who doesn't know shit about dog biting, I would ask someone to call a vet ambulance (Are these real?), then I would sit on it and rest all my weight, if it doesn't let go still, I'll put my shirt or socks on my hands, and try to open it's mouth with my covered hands.

Don't know how useful it would be, but I'm pretty sure dog's bites are not THAT strong.
>>
>>2350952
>pitbull bite
>not that strong
AAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>2350963
I mean as in my hands would be able to open the jaw
>>
>>2350965
>in other news, an innocent pitbull was minding its own business when it killed a dog and its owner in self defence
>#notallpitbulls
>>
>>2350945
Punch the snout.
>>
>>2350945
Shoot it with my 1911
>>
>>2350945
I'd either cover the pit's nostrils or grab my(or its) leash and tie it as tightly as possible around its neck(hopefully suffocating it).

I've never had the experience so I don't know.
>>
File: Resized_20170406_224238.jpg (754KB, 2365x1330px) Image search: [Google]
Resized_20170406_224238.jpg
754KB, 2365x1330px
When you're the one with the vicious pitbull you never have to worry about scenarios like this.
>>
>>2350945
I've dealt with this before with many dogs of various sizes

Grab the collar and lift the dog so you are choking it. Lift vertically off the ground, don't bother pulling back. If the dog has no collar you can use a shirt, coat, your leash, etc. Hold until it lets go. If you want you can hold until it dies but it would take a fair amount of time you should be spending caring for the attacked dog. The only dog I wasn't able to do this for was an Akita type dog. A mix of too aggressive, too large, and too fluffy. Had to watch him eat a dog until the police showed up to shoot it.
>>
Is it a racional thing to have a small knife in my pocket and attack the dog with it if it got overly violent with me and/or my dog?
>>
>>2350989
nice mix, I was hoping to adopt one pitbull/retriever mix but she got adopted the week before Iwent for her.
>>
File: pit-bull-dog-breed-picture-10.jpg (86KB, 680x639px) Image search: [Google]
pit-bull-dog-breed-picture-10.jpg
86KB, 680x639px
I've had to break up pit bulls a couple of times. The best way to do it is choking the dog; some people say to specifically jam your thumb into the soft spot of the neck underneath the jaw. If you have nothing on you then maybe use your belt - you'll be able to fasten it since it's not letting go.

Beating it does practically nothing unless you chance upon a heavy rock and hit it in the head. Water works well but if you're not by a hose then hope you're by a lake or river to drag them into.
>>
>>2350945
I'm thinking about getting a break stick, learning to use it correctly, and carrying it with me. I've got one fairly game dog that I'd like to be able to get off other animals without sticking my hands in his mouth or choking him out.
>>
>>2351005
train him to let go on command you fucking retard
>>
>>2351005
or you could just put your violent shitmutt in the ground
>>
>>2350998

Dang, nobody else knew what sort of mix she was before, I'm impressed!
>>
>>2351006
I have. Command works great on tugs and food. Doesn't work great when he's got a live animal in his mouth. He tends to lose his head a little.
>>
Stab it through the spinal cord near the back of it's skull and slice down as hard as I could. I have a 4 inch fixed knife on my belt 90%of the time
>>
>>2350965
>open a pitbulls clamped jaws with hands
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
>>
>>2351016
it's pretty easy if you're not an anemic woman
i'd just kill it before trying
>>
>>2351020
Read that as American Woman
>>
>>2350945

Gut it with one of the knives I always carry.
>>
le .357
>>
>>2351021
Then buy a gun
>>
>>2350965
Have you met a pitbull
>>
>>2350963
>>2350972
>>2351016
A pitbull isnt particularly strong for a dog. They're dangerous because they have a violent disposition towards everything.
Stop acting like faggots who think it's somehow not a dog
>>
>>2350945
If I'm going to a dog park i bring pepper spray
>>
File: 1491539925586758174822.jpg (2MB, 1836x3264px) Image search: [Google]
1491539925586758174822.jpg
2MB, 1836x3264px
>>2350945
Apply my Trayvon Martin Special to his neck.
>>
All of you talking about knives and choking, how would you even get close enough to do either of those without having your arm bitten off before you blink? Dog attacks happen super quickly.
>>
>>2351005
do dog whistles work in this scenario?
>>
This actually happened to me once in a slightly different situation when I was about 13. My golden retriever got rushed by a pitbull that was temporarily staying at our home. My parents "accidentally" let the pit outside into the yard while it was my dog's turn to go. Even at 13 I didn't think introducing your dog to a stray dog of unknown history, especially a pit, was a brilliant idea.

My dog struggled to get away and the wetness around his throat looked like blood on his reddish coat. My stupid child brain only thought of protecting my dog so I balled my fists and punched the dog in the head as hard as I could about three times before he quite literally rolled over onto his back submissively looking really betrayed. My dog was unhurt but scared as fuck. I actually felt really bad for punching the poor dog since he was very friendly to people, but he was a really strong dog and had reacted so aggressively unprompted. I'm just lucky I didn't get bit to hell.
>>
Throttle it into submission then call the police because they're illegal here.
>>
>>2350945
Just grab some metal rod, rock or a trash bin and bash his brains out or brake it's spine.
Or carry a pepper spray and let it inhale it and burn his lungs to death.
>>
>>2351092
The assumption is that pitbull is busy having its teeth sunk into your own dog, Anon.
>>
>>2351005
Break sticks are actually illegal to own in most states. That being said I have a few. Every place that deals with many dogs should have at least one.
>>
>>2351135
>he quite literally rolled over onto his back submissively looking really betrayed
'I was just trying to exterminate the lesser dog species for you, human...'
>>
File: grizzlychokehold.jpg (115KB, 828x683px) Image search: [Google]
grizzlychokehold.jpg
115KB, 828x683px
put that fucker in a chokehold and he will open his mouth when he needs to breath
>>
>>2350992
Yeah. Gun would be better obviously but a knife would certainly be better than nothing.
>>
>>2350965
Say goodbye to shitposting on /an/
>>
File: 20170330_112809.jpg (1MB, 2560x1920px) Image search: [Google]
20170330_112809.jpg
1MB, 2560x1920px
>>2350945
Neither one of my dogs would let that happen to themselves and if it did attack one they'd both kill it.
>>
I am a practitioner of the ancient art known as Gun-Fu
I don't think I'll have any problems
>>
File: the weak should fear the strong.jpg (61KB, 990x660px) Image search: [Google]
the weak should fear the strong.jpg
61KB, 990x660px
>>2350945
Pick up the pit bull by it's neck.

That doesn't work, you choke hold the fucker.
>>
>>2350945
this pretty much happened to me and my little buddy
>have doberman
>go for walk before work
>pitbull without leash appears out of the blue
>owner running a good 20m behind (some white trash girl)
>pitbull runs to my dog, both sniff each other
>out of nowhere with no warning pitbull begins biting
>dogfight for about 20 seconds, then suddenly high pitch screeching from my little buddy
>pitbull bit into the neck of my dog, luckily only into the loose skin
>buddy is whincing, girl is crying, pitbull just hangs onto its bite
>Girl says 'We need to separate them. I heard you have to pull on the hind legs.'
>proceeds to pick up Pitbulls hind legs and pulls
>nothing happens
>obviously lockjaw
>get big stick from nearby park
>try to lever open pitbull jaws to no avail
so much to all the idiots thinking they can just pull it open with bare hands
>buddy still wincing and screeching
>say to girl 'I am sorry, but I see no other way'
>grab pitbull collar and proceed to punch pitbull on the nose 15-20 times in a row
I have been training Karate and various other Martial Arts for 8years
I also lift, so no pussy punches
>pitbull winces but does not let go
I think he could not even do it if he wanted to. The control over his jaws was long gone.
>Pitbull clenching on buddys neck for about 5 minutes now
>Buddy has been panicking and screeching this whole time
I have to add that Buddy is a former abuse victim and is anxious towards most other living beings (including flies)
>Buddy has enough now and activates self-defense mode
>moves his head around as much as his loose neck skin allows him and proceeds to eat pitbulls face
>girl is screaming and crying more
>Pitbull does not let go, Buddy is tearing his face in pieces
>after a minute of this massacre, pitbull lets go
Pitbull's face had to be sewn with 5 larger stitchings and lost an eye
>>
>>2351255
I am carrying a knife around since that day. If this ever happens again, I am going to cut open the jaw muzzles of that other dog. I felt so helpless not being able to do anything.
>>
>>2351258
*muscles
wew I got caught up in remembering this story
Also I wrote muzzle because normally, in my state, it is required for pitbulls to wear a muzzle constantly in public
>>
wrap leash around pit bulls neck. step on pit and pull as hard as fucking possible.
>>
>>2351052
They routinely win strength comps where they pull a pallette of bricks for distance. They also are top tier jumpers. They are pound for pound one of the strongest dogs. Bite force isn't everything.
>>
>>2350965
Like that scene with king kong doing that to a dino. Hardcore
>>
File: Nie3w.gif (671KB, 280x105px) Image search: [Google]
Nie3w.gif
671KB, 280x105px
>>2350965
>>
I blow it's brains out with whatever CCW I have that day
>>
the obvious answer is to take out my katana and slice and dice the fucker
>>
>>2351297
Nice
>>
>>2351255
>Pitbull's face had to be sewn with 5 larger stitchings and lost an eye

Good on your dog for fucking that Pitbull up. Next time this happens don't hesitate to absolutely slaughter the dog with your knife.
>>
>>2350945
I've been involved in this kind of situation. I know how disturbing can be imagine that a vicious pitbull can rip of your dog.

In that case, the pit will be blind and only will think on kill your dog, no chance of screaming or calling 911. You can grab the pit from it's skin, with your both hands, raise it from the floor and the dropping it brutally. Take in mind that a dog is lighter than a hooman, so you can lift it without problem.

Also, you can go outside for take a walk with your dog with a pepper spray can in your pocket. If the pit attacks, you spread it on its face. Take in mind that pepper spray Is used with bears attacks, so it will work with a dog
>>
>>2350945
>take dog to vet for yearly
>wait in car because pitbull type dog and woman in grass area
>man comes out of vet office with mixed breed dog
>pitbull bolts, of course woman can't control her animal
>dogfight ensues
>man crouched down between dogs, can see his arm and shoulder moving in jerking motion
>get out of car to help, run up to man and dogs
>man stands up, pitbull falls over, blood absolutely everywhere
This motherfucker literally ripped that dogs throat out with his bare hands. It was one of the most horrific things I've ever seen.
>>
>>2351316
You can also break their legs in an emergency if you are decently strong and have high dex.
Bones have high compressive strength but are weak to torsion/rotation and lateral stress.

For example, I was visiting a friend who runs a little brewery and farm to lend a hand. Went with his dog to dump used barley in a shed for use as feed. When we got into the shed, we discovered several boar had broken in. Thank god all but the smallest boar ran away, leaving just a 70ish lb boar who charged and pinned the dog. I grabbed the boar's leg for dear life and drop my full weight on its leg with my knee. Snapped the leg like a toothpick and it stopped its attack.
I was lucky I didn't get gored. The doggo recovered with some scars. And the boar gave up and dragged its crippled ass into the forest, presumably to die of infection.
We'd be fucked if it was a full sized boar, though.
>>
>>2351338
I wonder if the dog bit him and if he slammed his arm down the dogs throat, ripped him up from the inside? Tough to rip animal hide with your bare hands.
>>
>>2351357
I was only told that he ripped the dogs throat out by the vet tech, to be honest I couldn't tell exactly what he was doing because of all the commotion and excitement. I do know there was blood everywhere.
>>
I never had a problem with pits until we got our puppy last November. I have friends back home with pits or mixes and I've loved to play with them. But now that I have a 7mo puppy I'm hypervigilant and don't trust any pit or pit-type dog that I see. Last night I had to pick my dog up (not difficult as she's <40lbs but it's not like she's a teeny thing) to keep her away from some dumb, ugly pit that decided it wanted to charge us for no fucking reason. My husband kicked it away (gently, honestly--it was more of a firm nudge) and told the other owner to get his dog. Thank god it didn't escalate.

Anyway, I really don't like pits anymore. They're like, the only aggressive dogs I've met out here.
>>
> All these pitbull encounters in this thread
> Country is plagued with pitbulls and owners that are irresponsible to a degree you can't even imagine

I'm starting to get concerned guys. I've never encountered one with my dog before but I'll be vigilant on my next trip to the dog park.
>>
>>2350945
take out a pen and jam it into its eyes/temple proceed to do the same with owner
>>
>gf's has a shit grip on her dogs leash
>dog runs away and approaches neighbors pit
>pit immediately lunges for gfs dog's neck
>thrashes for about 8 seconds
>gf kicks pit and the pit let go

I feel like she got extremely lucky, light blood but it seems that the pit bit itself on the lips, no puncture in gfs dog just blood stains. I got out of my car right as she let go otherwise I was gonna take out my bamboo stick from my passenger seat and beat the shit out of the pit.
>>
>>2350945
I'd say nothing personal kid and then i'd cut the dog in half with my katanas
>>
>>2351118
Not the same, but I've used my rape whistle to distract a pit before - can't say it would work if it was clamped down on something living. Their instincts override a lot of shit.
>>
File: 1491526697654s.jpg (2KB, 125x125px) Image search: [Google]
1491526697654s.jpg
2KB, 125x125px
>>2351526
>I was gonna take out my bamboo stick from my passenger seat and beat the shit out of the pit.
>>2351567
>I'd say nothing personal kid and then i'd cut the dog in half with my katanas
>>
confident I could break half their ribs with a good kick, don't know if that'd be enough
>>
>>2351349
why didn't you just kill off the boar you faggot
>>
>>2350945
Two labs attacked my dog, and the worst injury out of it was a nick on my wrist. However I was completely useless and my dog couldn't escape the situation, so I got myself some dog pepper-spray. I didnt try to hurt the dogs because the labs weren't causing real harm and I wanted to get away more than anything else.

People who've bought it have used it on attacking pits and it's worked, if the pit was latched onto my dog I could spray directly into the eyes/nose.

If that didnt work I would try jabbing it in the throat/crushing the throat or potentially harming the genitals/eyes, assuming I didnt totally lose my cool.

>>2350952
You're an idiot, I tried to pry a lab's mouth off of my dog's ear, and it felt like a solid piece of fucking metal that had no other shape it could be. When dogs latch onto something and dont want to let go they wont, especially a pit. They created a special tool because of pitbull's latching ability.
>>
>>2351567
the teleportation magic doesn't work if you spell it wrong
>>
>>2351734
It deserved to suffer
>>
File: BM-141SBK-2.jpg (29KB, 500x260px) Image search: [Google]
BM-141SBK-2.jpg
29KB, 500x260px
>>2350945

i typically am carrying pic related, so i'd see how many times it could take this in its neck
>>
File: generationkill-trombley.jpg (18KB, 460x271px) Image search: [Google]
generationkill-trombley.jpg
18KB, 460x271px
Reach down it's throat and rip out it's stomach
>>
>>2351932
You should be more like Trombley
>>
>>2350945
I carry, so I'd simply blow the dogs brains out. Hopefully the owner sees and knows better than to get another nignog dog. But if he/she does, name it trayvon martin.
>>
I'm a /pol/ack, I would kill it with rope.
>>
>>2351734
>>2351753
I love this board.
>>
>place 9mm beside pits temple
>pull the trigger
>turn toward his owner
>pull the trigger

I feared for my life.
>>
>>2350945
.40 caliber hollow points into the dogs upper chest until it stops being alive
>>
Why do people own pitbulls or rottweilers? These dogs are always aggressive and hard to deal with. I always walk my dogs off the leash in the woods but often there are aggressive pitbulls OFF the leash aswell. My dogs have been attacked four times by these cunts of a breed.

From my experience there isn't much that can be done but to take care of your own dog.
>>
>>2352132
Because filthy narcissistic dogfaggots have severe self esteem issues and think they're the hottest shit in the world if they tame DA WILD MISUNDASTOOD BREED.

Dogfaggots are scum, most dogs are in horrific conditions and end up as feral colonies in the end. They don't care about owning a dog or caring about animals in general, they care about the societal perception they think they get with the package that is dog ownership. Thus, they raid other threads and shit on other pet owners constantly because they can't handle the fact that nobody likes their mutt. It's an obsession collective delusion on the part of all dog owners, the expectation that the rest of us MUST WORSHIP MUH DOGGU XD like it's ancient egypt.
>>
>>2351239
>you choke hold the fucker
Wouldn't this bring those terrifing teeth close to your face?
>>
File: 20160903_204520.jpg (4MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
20160903_204520.jpg
4MB, 4032x3024px
Pitbulls are babbys
>>
File: 4939959200474895313.jpg (2MB, 9999x9910px) Image search: [Google]
4939959200474895313.jpg
2MB, 9999x9910px
Stop breeding pit bulls
>>
File: 6ndFHp9.jpg (27KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
6ndFHp9.jpg
27KB, 500x500px
>>2350945
I'd fucking shoot it. My dogs life would be in danger (not to mention a dog is extension of my property) and I would assume the dog would be just as capable of fucking my shit up too.
>>
>>2350945
try to gouge its eyes out
>>
File: Capture.png (664KB, 598x1138px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
664KB, 598x1138px
Honestly guys, a good thing to keep on you when walking your dog, to avoid pitts, is high quality bear spray, any pitt rushing you or your animal, or even already on your animal, shoot this shit in its nostrils and your good. It is designed for bears, but will also work on dogs, coyotes, mountain lions ect.

observe
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jsgvUohhpqc
>>
File: vicious murderbeast.png (1018KB, 719x713px) Image search: [Google]
vicious murderbeast.png
1018KB, 719x713px
>>2351226
Nice dogs. I've actually never seen pit bulls wandering around off their leash in my area, and as far as I know, I'm the only one with one in my neighborhood and he's always on his leash and on his best behavior when I take him for his walks. Do the rest of you with pit bull encounters live in like, 3rd world inner city ghettos or something?
>>
>>2352608
Yes everyone but you lives in third world countries.

Passive aggressive faggot.
>>
Gouge the eyes and kicks ribs with my steel toe capped boats i wear
>>
>>2351734
no toilet lid
>>
File: 0fzefiZ.jpg (62KB, 750x600px) Image search: [Google]
0fzefiZ.jpg
62KB, 750x600px
>>2350983
>>2351030
>>2351069
>>2351295
>>2352011
>>2352573

Only correct answers in this thread. Personally it wouldn't even be the first time I shot a dog.
>>
File: golden-retriever2.jpg (257KB, 1024x681px) Image search: [Google]
golden-retriever2.jpg
257KB, 1024x681px
>>2352608
> Do the rest of you with pit bull encounters live in like, 3rd world inner city ghettos or something?
> his dog has cropped ears

Are you a faggot?
>>
>>2350952
>>2351052
>but I'm pretty sure dog's bites are not THAT strong
>A pitbull isnt particularly strong for a dog

From what I've seen, their bite strength is pretty impressive.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xtmvz1v5SPo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=az85TKmrHeQ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O1vApwcIeT8

As for their body strength rather than just the bite, they are capable of pulling the weight of approximately three to four cars, or jumping 14 feet up a vertical wall.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WtA5XlHWZRg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qPKPoItIPhw
>>
>>2350945
Grab by the collar and pull up and back while applying knee to ribs. Push the air out of its lungs while keeping air from getting back in. Itll eventually need to regrip in order to breath which is when you pull it back and away from your dog. Or if your dogs not a pussy then pull them apart.
>>
>>2350965
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAGGHGAHGSHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAH

> let me just casually unclamp a FUCKING PITBULL's LOCKJAW with my bare hands

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
>>
File: Schlachtschussapparat_(modified).jpg (338KB, 745x3036px) Image search: [Google]
Schlachtschussapparat_(modified).jpg
338KB, 745x3036px
>>2351255
That's why I always carry a captive bolt pistol with me. Quick and easy death for the nigger of dogs.
>>
>>2352727
I didn't choose to crop his ears, anon.
>>
>>2350945
Jam a stick up its ass. It legitimately works.
>>
>>2352136
Dogs aren't wild and most dog owners dislike pits

The rest is you not having actual interactions with people who own dogs

>>2352132
>rottweilers
>always aggressive

They're a very old working breed anon, and they are many excellent breeders. Pitts are shit no matter how excellently raised but dogs like rotties and dobermans are only shit because shit people want the tough dog. You don't hear about the rottie who chews his owners face despite having a good life
>>
>>2352820
*there are
>>
>>2352136
you're really triggered by dog owners
>>
>>2352245
no, they are shit and you both deserve death
>>
>>2352818
first post to mention this. i always thought sticking something up the ass of the aggressor would make it let go of your dog immediately? any other opinions on this? anyone?
>>
>>2352815
my bad then.
>>
>>2350945
Charge, punch it to try and get it off.
If it doesn't thumbs into eye sockets, gouge eyes out, break legs, then strangle.
Even a strong dog doesn't have the toughest bones and basically only can kill with it's mouth, we are apes with twice the number of built in murder tools.
>>
>>2350945
I carry a 3" folding knife on me, so if the owner was nowhere to be seen and I knew in that moment it was the pitbull or my dog I'd tackle the fucker and stab it in the throat

>>2350965
gr8 b8 m8
>>
Alright tell me if I'm wrong or something, but I feel as if RNCing a dog that is currently clamped onto something else (i.e. not targeting you) might be the best and easiest option.
>>
File: 1491469788674.png (730KB, 1777x1655px) Image search: [Google]
1491469788674.png
730KB, 1777x1655px
Take out my ogórki jar and stuff all of my precious ogórki in my Adidas pants and drink all the juice. Smash the ogórki jar and me and Vladimir polinski pick up the glass shards and slit that suka's throat. Then go home and drink some piwo.
>>
>>2352923
And if it decides to turn and chomp on you, you're most likely really fucked. These anons are delusional thinking they could punch or attempt to choke dog without themselves getting fucked in the process. I knife or a really big heavy stick would work better. But the gun is the best solution period, just mag dump into its chest because that's the easiest thing to hit and your aim will probably be shit do to adrenaline dump and panic.
>>
Everyone in this thread is a deranged goon who shouldn't own dogs.
>>
>>2352608
People still can't understand that pit bulls are not more aggressive, but that they are the most-abused breed of all. They can't rationalize that fact because they are intimidated by them.
>>
>>2350945
I carry pepper spray so I would probably use that.
>>
I got a serious question for all you paranoid folks out there who go out armed when taking their dogs on a walk. Have you ever actually had to use your pepper spray/gun/knife/rape whistle?
>>
File: 1429870236327.jpg (113KB, 678x854px) Image search: [Google]
1429870236327.jpg
113KB, 678x854px
>>2353226
Chances of having to use a gun for self defense are relatively small (this fluctuates depending where you live) but it's just being prepared, not being paranoid. I'm not paranoid when I have my ccw on me when I go to the store, etc. Just in the very slim chance that a very bad situation (such as a shooting, robbery, mugging, etc ) were to arise, I'll have something to defend myself if I have to. The best and first priority is to get out of the danger if possible, because you are pretty much always priority number one, if I cannot flee then at least I have more equal footing against whatever threat that might be.

TL:DR No, but I rather be prepared than not.
>>
>>2352723
Story time please!
>>
File: ayyydoge.png (188KB, 301x306px) Image search: [Google]
ayyydoge.png
188KB, 301x306px
>>2353252
What the actual fuck's wrong with the people in this thread? Is there pride to be had in being completely loathsome?
>>
>>2353226
No, and I hope I never do. But there have been a lot of cases where I almost needed to. When I was 16 I was almost kidnapped into a van. I poked the aggressor in their eyes and ran home. When I was 18 and riding the trolley twice have I been cornered and groped. When I was 21 and walking to my car from work, a man tried to knock me unconscious but I bit his arms and ran. Pepper is not a go to first weapon, it is a backup for when I can't get myself out of a situation. I am a small 5 ft women so please try to understand.
>>
File: 5Ye0t9W.png (2MB, 1438x1439px) Image search: [Google]
5Ye0t9W.png
2MB, 1438x1439px
>>2353268
Get pepper gel instead of pepper spray, it's less likely to fuck you up. SABRE pepper gel is probably the best.
>>
In one case, my wife had to yank my roommate's Akita/GSD mix off my dog. She scruffed the fucker and twisted until the dog let go.
>>
>>2352727
Similar to Dobermans, their ears are usually cropped in puppyhood before sold due to it being an expected look for the breed; practically standard, to the point where some people actually think it is natural.
Otherwise, most people might not want it, and thus they either end up for adoption or dead; despite being healthy and normal in every other way.

It's similar to the tail cropping of Rottweiler, yorkies, boxers, and corgis
Thread posts: 121
Thread images: 23

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.