[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So my girlfriend brought her rat into my appartment and it fucked

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

File: tumblr_nrku27lY4I1qgtstwo1_500.gif (2MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nrku27lY4I1qgtstwo1_500.gif
2MB, 500x281px
So my girlfriend brought her rat into my appartment and it fucked off and is now behind my massive bookshelf.
I can't move the shelf, it's as long as the entire wall of the room and is screwed to the wall.
It's a female rat so it is probably pregnant. How do I get it out of there before it gives birth and the problem becomes much bigger?
>>
It will come out once it's hungry, right?
>>
>>2350544
Buy a live trap and bait it. You should catch the thing in a day. Sounds like the rat is unfriendly, mine come right up to me.
>>
>>2350555
She just bought it because one of hers died. Came directly from the store.
What should I use as bait? I heard chocolate works best
>>
>>2350563
Chocolate should do, just make sure it's pure and don't have much additives in it.
>>
>>2350563
penus butter
>>
>>2350544
Gas it.
>>
File: tumblr_nph9ac4mKH1th21zso1_500.gif (861KB, 406x376px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nph9ac4mKH1th21zso1_500.gif
861KB, 406x376px
Alright, I set a trap, put some chocolate and some nuts in.
I can hear it coming out when I am in the other room bit it doesn't seem to go for the trap.
>>
>>2350669
It'll take a bit, she'll eventually get hungry enough to go in. Unless you're stashing food behind your book case.
>>
Look up rat treats and offer her some
>>
This is like the /fit/ post where the guy moved out of his apartment because a rat was stuck inside his oven and he couldn't turn it on because the rat would start flipping shit and he would feel bad for it and turn it back off so they were doing this for weeks and he hadn't eaten
>>
>>2350830
Haha I feel bad for laughing at both the dude's hunger and the rat's pain.
>>
File: 1468999245186.png (2MB, 879x1133px) Image search: [Google]
1468999245186.png
2MB, 879x1133px
>>2350544
Peanut butter, chocolate chips, and nuts make good trap food. If you have a live trap set it and leave the room. She won't come out with you there anon
>>
>>2350544
be patient and use crispy bacon to lure it out
>>
>>2350836
Yes it os a live trap.
I am using a piece of snickers bar now.
>>
>>2351138
*is
I didn't have succsess all night. Also I just went out for two hours and it still didn't work.
>>
>>2350544
rats like their space

put her cage next to the shelf and put peanut butter in there(or something she can't carry away like syrup, ketchup, etc) wait for her to go to it then close the cage door. Done and Done.

making a little trail helps. Use tiny cracker bits so you here the crunching so you know to go check the rat. Once you hear the crunching stop, cautiously check around a corner or something to see where she is. If she's in the cage, slowly approach and shut the cage door as above
>>
>>2350544
>>2350669
>>2351140
Ayyyy, LMAO
>>
File: 14602076256024.png (88KB, 568x548px) Image search: [Google]
14602076256024.png
88KB, 568x548px
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.