[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hi /an/ I have a question about pets. I had this high energy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: puppystock.jpg (432KB, 1024x829px) Image search: [Google]
puppystock.jpg
432KB, 1024x829px
Hi /an/
I have a question about pets.
I had this high energy puppy and once he discovered the neighborshouse, I could never keep him nearby without him running to their place.
One day, after he ran over to their house while we were walking to my car to go for a ride. they called and asked if they could keep him. So i went over to meet them and when I went to leave with the dog he laid down at the door and didnt want to leave. The owner said he'd get him fixed and obedience lessons. So I said I would drop him off the next day. This was a month ago, and today I got a call from someone saying the found the dog after he jumped out in front of the car and almost hit him.
he's still not fixed, hasn't had any obedience training that I can tell, and has the same collar he had with my number on it from a month ago.

what do i do? do i keep him? do i give him back? How can i tell if they will be good caretakers of this animal
>>
Take him back, and if they ask for him, simply tell them it seems like thet haven't made any effort to do what they said they were going to do.

He's still technically your dog if he has your name on the collar and they haven't taken him to the vet yet..
>>
>>2350088
You're a shit owner, and so are they.
Find a better family for your dog.
If you're capable of making that little effort for him, that is.
>>
Keep your dog and never give him away again what the fuck is wrong with you
>>
wow you're awful
>>
>>2350088
I hope this is a troll.

If not, both you and your neighbors should be exterminate, and your dog should go live with a family that can actually take care of him.
>>
>>2350210
>hope this is a troll.
This gets posted a lot on this board.
Ive honestly lost a little faith in humanity, because so many people on here, are just so fucking stupid.
>>
>>2350091
this is what is happening
>>
>>2350088
Why would you give your dog away to people that you don't know?
>>
I thought animals were a good judge of character? Why did the dog choose a family that would neglect it?
>>
>>2350351
like >>2350399
said, the dog kind of chose them. Big Familys, lots of kids, lots of noise.. seemed right up his ally. I never had a dog run away from me when we were about to go for a walk or ride.
>>
>>2350088
Honestly not sure why people are giving you shit for giving them the dog. It's pretty clear the dog loved it there and the family put you in an awkward as fuck position when asking if they could keep it. Not sure if I could say no to them no matter how much I loved the dog, it would almost seem cruel to keep the dog away from the family it 'chose'.

About keeping it now, knowing what you know now, I'd say yeah keep it. It's an awkward situation, but try your best to just ignore that you even gave him away. Obviously they aren't good owners and he deserves better. Though please for the love of god walk him often and don't let him run around without a leash.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.