[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I think my cat has been either beaten up today by the neighbours.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5

File: cat.png (4MB, 1652x1440px) Image search: [Google]
cat.png
4MB, 1652x1440px
So I think my cat has been either beaten up today by the neighbours. He can't really walk and it seems his two of his paws hurt. The pawn on the picture looks pretty bad but he can somewhat stand on it while he keeps the other pawn in air constantly since it hurts too much to use it.
I want to take him to the vet but my grandparents (and my parents) insist he will be okay and that I'm just overreacting.

What do you think? Is it as bad as it seems? Should I give it a day or two and then see if it's any better and if not take him to the vet?
Thanks guys
>>
>>2349990
outdoor cats, not even once

oh, and of course the owners are retards who are too cheap for a vet as well
>>
>>2349991
>outdoor catd, not even once
I agree, but I live with my grandparents and my grandfather gets really upset when I let him in and he has lung cancer so I don't want to stress him too much.

I told my parents he should stay with them but they still brought him here. Not that I don't like having him around, but he would be better off with them.
>>
>>2349990
you should put ti out of it's misery. looks like fur is falling off from a deadly spider bite or something.
>>
>>2349991
and notice how they always live with their parents
>>
>>2350000
Staying with my grandparents for uni, I'm a freshman
Also nice quads
>>
>>2350011
If you can't properly care for your cat, then you shouldn't have it.
>>
>>2350018
Read >>2349996
>>
Wait, is this thread actually not bait?
>>
>>2349990
Why is it so hard for people to go
>Oh, my pet seems hurt pretty badly, I'll take it to the vet
Instead of having to ask a chinese cartoon girls website for an opinion.
You know what the answer is. Take it to the vet. While you're at it, give it away to someone who's gonna take better care for it, or man up and confront your parents.
>>
>>2350021
I did read that post.
I missed the part where you said you had to give the cat up for adoption because you are not able to properly care for a pet, and your parents/grandparents don't want to either.
>>
Stop being faggots to the OP and just help the retard.
>>
>>2350060
I did.
I told the retard to give the cat up for adoption. Best advice ITT considering the cat will probably be dead within the year.
>>
File: 1470355631499.jpg (54KB, 540x396px) Image search: [Google]
1470355631499.jpg
54KB, 540x396px
I swear to fucking god OP you are a text book example of a person who shouldn't have a pet. If you are ever going to buy any kind of pet you need to
A. be living on your own with an income that can support the animal you are getting
and B. put some fucking research into the animal you're fucking getting.
Jesus fuck allot of the cat owners on this board are the dumbest fucks around and this is coming from a guy who owns one.
>>
>>2350076
Do you really think it's more common for cat owners?
I honestly think more dog owners do the exact same shit, but catfags are definitely a close second.
Regardless I stopped underestimating the ignorance of pet owners not long after I found this board.
>>
>>2350060
We told you what to do you fucking mongoloid, take it to the fucking vet.
>>
>>2349990
>Should I give it a day or two and then see if it's any better and if not take him to the vet?
Immediately. then
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=soAofAWEpGU
>>
Kill neighbors
>>
File: 20170325_150712-min.jpg (1MB, 5312x2988px) Image search: [Google]
20170325_150712-min.jpg
1MB, 5312x2988px
>>2350047
>>2350076
Considering I have another, indoor cat at home for about 5 years now, and recently adopted another cat at home which was starving and was about to die when we found her, I don't really think I can't take care of my cat.
And I never said my grandparents don't eant him.

My cat is fine by the way, he is already walking like nothing ever happened. Maybe the neighbours didn't even beat him up, someone might have just stepped on his paws. Either way, he is fine now.
Thanks for being complete assholes and holping at all, though.
>>
File: DSC_1428.jpg (3MB, 3840x2160px) Image search: [Google]
DSC_1428.jpg
3MB, 3840x2160px
>>
>>2351133
Maybe it got hit by a car.
It's not like you would know.
So yeah, your a great fucking owner.
>>
>>2351133
>oh em gee, stop telling me to take my injured pet to the vet, you assholes!
Typical cat owner fucked in the head.
>>
>>2350076 >>2350093 >>2351151
I feel like cat owners get a bad rap because of dipshits like OP >>2351133 who see a stray cat and spontaneously decide to become cat owners.

Like how often do you see stray puppies wandering around the neighborhood? Never. But people have outdoor cats and those outdoor cats fuck and then have kittens under somebody else's porch and then that person decides to adopt the kittens and boom, you have a new, irresponsible cat-owner.
>>
>>2351133
>I don't really think I can't take care of my cat.
You also don't think you should take your injuried pet to the vet.
>>
>>2351154
I get stray dogs wandering around my yard all of the time because dumbfuck neighbors don't follow the leash law. They end up genetically polluting the urban coyote packs.
>>
>>2349996
Let your grandfather die. It's past its time
>>
>>2349991
/thread
>>
>>2351133
Oh yay it probably started healing wrong. Hope it's not healing in such a way as to cause chronic pain
>>
File: Screenshot_20170116-020035.png (4MB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170116-020035.png
4MB, 1440x2560px
>mfw the kot has better health insurance than most Americans
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.