[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm having some trouble with this dog. About a month or

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_2041.jpg (251KB, 1235x1464px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2041.jpg
251KB, 1235x1464px
I'm having some trouble with this dog.

About a month or two ago, he started to limp. About three weeks ago, he started to randomly snap at people and other dogs and try to attack them, particularly children.
Before this, he was the sweetest dog I've ever known. I have to believe that whatever is causing his limp is also causing him to be aggressive.

There's a big problem though - he isn't my dog. He belongs to my little sister, who promised she would pay for all the dog's expenses and take care of him. Soon after saying this, she quit her job. She no longer cares for this dog and leaves it at home all day while she hangs out with her friends. My parents, despite saying they "love" this dog, will not take him to the vet to get his limp checked out because they don't want to hear that it's hip dysplasia or something and have to pay a lot of money. I just started college and what little money I make at a pizza place goes to the animals I own myself. My parents make $160k a year and they will not take this dog to the vet.

So my question is, what the fuck do I do? I need this dog to get the care he needs because I love him and don't want them to have to put him down for biting people. I am not responsible for this dog, but he deserves to be treated better. Last time I was home I heard them discussing putting a shock collar on him and making him an outdoor only dog.
>>
Oh, and just as a bonus - they just took their Maltese to get a $400 haircut, but they don't think getting this dog a checkup is as important.
>>
He likely has hip issues etc that will get more expensive if left untreated.

Try lying? Tell them you think he ate chocolate and you are taking him to the vet IMMEDIATELY and ask them to meet you there so they can pick up the bill or something like that.
>>
>>2349575

haha, your parents are scum
>>
>>2349573
>Last time I was home I heard them discussing putting a shock collar on him and making him an outdoor only dog.

you ruined it OP
7/8 bait with a 2/8 finish come on
>>
>>2349646
Why do you think this is bait? I'm serious. Does /an/ think shock collars are humane or is this some kind of meme?

I genuinely want advice.
>>
>>2349573
You could try discussing your situation with the vet, maybe you can organize some sort of payment plan, or he can help you come up with an excuse like >>2349595 said
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.