[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

First warm day of the year There's ants in my fucking room

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 94
Thread images: 13

File: ants-4239_640.jpg (83KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
ants-4239_640.jpg
83KB, 640x480px
First warm day of the year

There's ants in my fucking room

>ant hate general thread
>>
nobody wants to hate ants with you PAL

ants are good buddies except the only thing i dislike sometimes is trying to read a book under a tree and my legs tickle constantly
>>
>>2348428
>ants are good buddies
ants are freeloading niggers. and you are disgusting for putting up with them crawling on you
>>
>>2348428
Ants are the very opposite of good buddies. They are invasive species pretty much everywhere.
>>
>>2348417
Boil them.

All of them.
>>
>>2348417
>>2348436
>>2348465
>>2348458
Fuck all you ant hating bigots, I hope you all burn in Hell.
>>
Flies are by far worse. I make it a point to make their death as gruesome as possible whenever I can. No better feeling than throwing a wounded fly on top of a bunch of angry ants.
>>
>>2348472
>leave for vacation 2 years ago
>let friend handle feeding my iguana for the 4 days im gone
>he didnt remove any fallen or rotten food
>come back to fruit flies that ended up infesting my bathroom drain in the next room over
>took a month and a half to get rid of them completely
>>
>>2348473
>4 days
>took a month and a half to get rid of them
God damn
>>
mosquitos are worse
>>
I'm with you OP.

How do I genocide these things?
>>
Ants are our friends.
>>
>>2348470
t. ant
>>
>>2348695
http://www.instructables.com/id/How-to-Commit-Genocide-with-Ants/
>>
>friend texts me at 4am
>"fucking hell fire ants got into my bed and i have 11 bites on my dick"

I kind of regret not asking him for pics
>>
>>2348428
Ants are annoying as hell man
>>
>>2348458
>>2348436
enjoy your future termite infestation. ants are shit but they're tolerable compared to what they keep out.
>>
ant take care of roaches. Wasp are worse.
>>
>>2348945
>american cardboard houses
>>
I like ants.
I hate them in my house.
Just fucking wash your floors with vinegar semi regularly.
I rarely see them in my house except for the odd carpenter ant and pharaoh ants sometimes come in under the door.
>>
>>2349001
>hurrr masonry doesn't use wood
>hurr I have no furniture
>>
>keep room clean of food, always eat in living room, vaccum constantly
>ants still keep coming in my room

WHAT DO YOU WANT

THERE IS NOTHING HERE FOR YOU

GO AWAY
>>
>>2349062
check your windows, ants love coming in through windows that aren't sealed properly
>>
>>2349062
V I N E G A R
I
N
E
G
A
R
>>
>>2348428
ants are awesome and they make the world go round.

they only become invasive when you live like a dirty nigger like OP and leave your food and shit everywhere.
>>
>>2349062
just sayin ayy lmao
>>
>>2348417
Unless they're in your house, ants are alright.
>>
>>2348470
Cry moar
>>
>>2349210
well they are in my house so they are notalright
>>
Ants are fine, unless you live were there are fire ants, those fuckers are made of hate
>>
>>2350189
I hate those invasive species fuckers.
>>
I want to spray soapy water at a driver ant column
>>
>>2348470

go back to /k/ antman, you psychotic weirdo
>>
An and crawled into my ear whilst I was on a park bench.
Fuck ants
>>
>>2351291
*ant
>>
>>2348695
Destroy as many colonies as you can
>>
File: 1319187337375.jpg (37KB, 246x356px) Image search: [Google]
1319187337375.jpg
37KB, 246x356px
>Live in Melbourne (aust)
>Little black ants are everywhere
>Come back from visiting the family for two or three days, notice there's a few ants around my bedside fish tank
>Lift up lid to look at the filter (it's an overhead trickle)
>There's hundred of little black ants running around all over the media and in the small rocks I placed in the overflow section as mechanical filtration
>They've moved their eggs in

The fuckers were setting up their new nest in my fish tank, all they got was a couple of splashes of boiled water though.

This actually kept happening until I eventually placed poison along their route of egress. I'm not super adverse to ants but I sure as shit don't want them in my room.
>>
There is literally nothing wrong with ants. The only reason we would bite you is because your way to close to our ant hill. They are just trying to get food and your in the way so its your fault.
Fuck fire ants though
>>
>>2352060
>we

Ok mister ant
>>
File: anteaterwithshirt.jpg (60KB, 634x679px) Image search: [Google]
anteaterwithshirt.jpg
60KB, 634x679px
>>2348417
And eaters are legal to keep in Netherlands, and as we are one of the strictest on exotic pets, I assume your place is less naggy. get one?
Or be a total redneck.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IGJ2jMZ-gaI
>>
>>2349062
they just want to see their oniichan
>>
>>2348417
Ants serve a purpose in the ecosystem so I can't really get too mad at them.
Are there any bugs that if they became extinct the world be better off without?
>>
>>2348417
I have carpenter ants non stop and the apartment owners won't do shit about it. They're annoying and I kill them in slow ways. Sometimes hair spray, spray bleach, boiling, smash half of em and watch em run, and hot wax.
>>
>>2353866
Mosquitos. Literally don't serve a purpose.
>>
>>2353876
Are you sure? If they died off wouldn't that affect some animal that feeds on them or something?
>>
>>2353878
Fish eat the larvae sometimes and bats eats them but it wouldn't throw anything off balance. Some countries have tested it and are implementing ways to completely eradicate them.
>>
>>2353866
Flies do nothing but carry diseases and eat shit
>>
Damn ants. I just spent my entire afternoon, 6 hours, watching videos about some guys ant farms on YouTube. Why the hell do they have to be so fascinating?
>>
File: all-exterminating-ant.jpg (23KB, 690x340px) Image search: [Google]
all-exterminating-ant.jpg
23KB, 690x340px
>>2348417
Fuck you OP ants are objectively the best nonhuman animal. They fight wars, build cities, farm mushrooms, use other animals as livestock, and are just awesome.
>>
>>2353879
they're important to pretty much everything else that lives in intermittent bodies of water and are pollinators. you're full of shit
>>
>>2353974
This is false. There's been many studies and experiments. If you are unsure then look it up. The same lifeforms that eat them and the larvae also have other large sources of food.
>>
File: IMG_20170410_184401.jpg (783KB, 1120x1680px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170410_184401.jpg
783KB, 1120x1680px
>>2353971
I have a massive aphid farm going on in this plant later in the year. It's neat for about 15 seconds. Ants aren't really viable entertainment sources because they're uncreative drones. Sue me.
>>
>>2348417
Ants are assholes who get into people's house without permission but they are the only bugs that I can respect because of their determination and endurance
>>
>>2353974
Uhh tell that to the scientist before they keep looking for ways to eradicate them
>>
Ants are amazing
>>
>>2353879
Yeah didn't they release fucking gay mosquitos to try to turn the rest of them gay?

I'm not a woman. They still bite me even if they're gay.
>>
File: nicos2.png (3MB, 1500x844px) Image search: [Google]
nicos2.png
3MB, 1500x844px
>>2353982
Because you only see a tiny part of what those ants are actually doing.

Most ant species actually have a caste system with many different jobs including Soldier, Digger/Builder, Hauler, Nurse, Farmer, Cleaner, Scout,Living storage container for food and a few more depending on the species.

>>2353971
Yeah they're literally more interesting than 99% of the animal kingdom.

>>2353970
They really are. I could watch big colonies work all day.
>>
>>2353984
>>2353971
>>2354013
>>2353989
>>2353866
yeah ants are interesting and stuff and ill watch documentaries about them but they need to stop being niggers and fuck off out of my house
>>
>>2348436
They're only trying to pick up all the garbage you leave everywhere anon. Its not their fault you can't pick up after yourself.
>>
>>2348428
>>2349081
Ants are one of the most dangerous species on Earth, and they're vicious killers, we don't realize that because of our size difference, they're usually not a threat to us, but if you had a pet attacked by ants before you know the problem that ants represent. When my dad was younger before I was born he had a mare that was killed by wasps, they're basically huge ants with wings, they display the same behavior. I don't kill ants without a good reason, but hate wasps and ants honestly...
>>
>>2353866
What purpose exactly do ants serve in nature? they don't carry seeds or pollen like bees and other insects or birds, they are a source of food for some animals true, but those animals would fid food in something else. To me they fall in the invasive/plague category, and even parasite, I wouldn't mind if they went extinct, at least the dangerous ones like Fire ants.
Furthermore while a species going extinct can cause imbalance in the evironemnt, it will adapt ad most of the time recover and find balace again

>>2353971
Fighting wars and keeping livestock are things that not all humans approve... In fact wars are one of the worst traits of humanity in my opinion.
>>
>>2351986
True mate, and I wonder why they were trying to build a colony in your fishtank, it's unusual for ants to build their colonies anywhere other than the ground
>>
>inspecting my beehives
>find a swarm of fire ants living between the top cover and lid, tending to little ant eggs and larvae
>puff smoke and fire on them until all their younglings are a nice golden brown
Feels good man. Fire ants can fuck right off back to whatever hellhole of a native ecosystem they belong in.
Nature's direct equivalent to brazilians ruining any free to play videogame.
>>
File: 1491891749044.jpg (154KB, 768x788px) Image search: [Google]
1491891749044.jpg
154KB, 768x788px
How do you genocide them when they come at your land?
>>
>>2354249
>hurrrrrrrrrrrrr what is aeration of the soil and bioturbation

People like you should never run for public office.
>>
>>2354256
thats a weird looking bong

>>2354279
follow the trail to their nest and then get creative on how you kill them
>>
>>2354249
>What purpose exactly do ants serve in nature?

What is the purpose Humans serve in nature? :^)

>they don't carry seeds or pollen like bees and other insects or birds

Harvester Ants are a thing buddy.
>>
>>2348417
Why what have ants done to you those are barely trying to live because kids fucking pee in their home imagine some kid peeing in your house you twat ants are harmless
>>
>>2354318
i don't like kids either
>>
I like ants and I like so much their organisation. Envy them
>>
>>2349048
Your house prob smells like straight ass, doing some shit like that
>>
>>2354589
vinegar doesn't stink if you use it like a cleaner.
works better than soaps too.
>>
>>2348470
t. Arthur Chu
>>
Ants are only acceptable from a distance in a very secure plastic(preferably that super badass plastic they make riot Shields and shit out of) cage, for every other ant I have a very simple no tolerance scorched Earth policy that involves spraying it with raid until it will drown to death if the raid doesn't kill it. I fucking hate ants
>>
>>2354749
I once had a bad ant problem in the bathroom and grabbed the raid. Forgot to shake it or whatever beforehand, and instead of a mist, an eruption of pure liquid poison rocketed out and nuked the whole swarm of ants. Best fucking feeling right there
>>
File: IMG_0469.jpg (38KB, 412x430px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0469.jpg
38KB, 412x430px
Holy shit FUCK ants

I'm pretty sure my house was built on one of those megacolonies that you see on Planet Earth or something. These fuckers won't die for hell, high water, or pure liquefied cancer. I've tried everything to genocide them yet they continue to invade my house like tiny niggers. If you name it I've tried it, vinegar, borax, ant killer, those pellets you lay down around your house, the special bait you can buy, FUCKING EVERYTHING. I don't leave any food sitting out anywhere and yet they still come in

RRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE ANT HOLOCAUST WHEN
>>
>>2353876
nice meme!
>>
>>2348417
I was staying in one of those hot countries and I didn't know about ants and I left some food next to my bed and woke up getting bit all over my naked body by trillions of tiny fast ants. Why would they do this? Why not just take the food?
>>
>>2348417
>Line windows and doorways with a line of cinnamon.
>Ants can't stand it and you will see them cringe their antenai and turn away.
>Kill all ants in your room.
>The ants' colony mates won't be able to follow their scent trail past the thresholds.
>???
>Profit
>>
>>2355416
Demacious Earth? Safe to all mammals but deadly to insects.
It acts like tiny shards of glass and gets stuck in their joints.
>They fucking fall to pieces because their own walking and moving slices them apart.
>>
>>2355458
DE isn't safe to mammals, if you let that shit get into your respiratory system you'll get fucked up from having tiny shards of glass in your lungs. Use in areas not subject to activity sweeping up the dust.
>>
File: antposter.jpg (20KB, 379x450px) Image search: [Google]
antposter.jpg
20KB, 379x450px
>>2348436
>>
>>2348436
Do you get angry at the microbiota on your skin for being freeloaders too?
>>
>>2350189
I've been bitten by those fucks so many times as a child I've developed a immunity to there venom. So now all I feel is the prick and I'll check the next day and I'll have a bump that I didn't even feel
>>
>>2355712
Lucky. I'm about the same, but then the bump turns into a blister. Which opens into a painful burning open sore a few days later.
>>
>>2354820
Wait a minute, so it's not supposed to be a stream of poison?
>>
>>2355470
no because i can't see them and some of them help me
>>
>Tfw live in climate with cold harsh winters
Nothing is more satisfying than all these things dying off.
>>
File: raging pepe.jpg (5KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
raging pepe.jpg
5KB, 225x225px
>>2353876
>genociding an entire species because they don't fulfill a so-called purpose
>implying any animal/plant/other even has a purpose for its existence
Fuck you and fuck the mosquito genocide meme. How about you faggots just admit you want to kill off a defenceless species because they're a slight inconvenience to you?
>b-but muh african kids
Since when do you queers give a flying fuck about Africa? Even if you did, why should a species die out so that Africa can have ten billion more niggers collecting welfare?
>muh muh...
They carry parasites and kill people? So what? Its not their fucking fault, they're just mindless robots doing what their instincts tell them to do. Just because an animal doesn't benefit humanity that means it automatically deserves to no longer exist. Call me a pussy but I think that's morally wrong. All life is equal and we humans have a duty to preserve life even at our own expense. That's why we have wildlife conservations and national parks. It really really pisses me off when scientists and politicians declare that the diversity of life must be preserved but at the same time publicly support the extinction of one particular life. It's so fucking hypocritical. Mozzies may be cunts but they live on the same Earth we as do, and deserve to live just as much as all other species
>>
>>2356838
>le all life is equal meme
fuck off plebbit
>>
>>2356838
t. mosquito
>>
>>2354256
>Feels good man. Fire ants can fuck right off back to whatever hellhole of a native ecosystem they belong in.

Weren't the ones in America mostly imported from Brazil?
>>
I've caught a lasius niger queen 2 years ago and built a formicarium myself. Keeping ants is a pretty fun hobby. You can feed flies and other disgusting insects to them.
>>
File: common-skin-fig6_large[1].jpg (98KB, 700x947px) Image search: [Google]
common-skin-fig6_large[1].jpg
98KB, 700x947px
>>2355746
>he judges life by eyesight

Bad move. Enjoy your future cellulitis.
Thread posts: 94
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.