[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are there any good/safe places to donate money to support animals

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: download (5).jpg (7KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
download (5).jpg
7KB, 275x183px
Are there any good/safe places to donate money to support animals in general?

How is WWF?

I particularly want to donate to protect dugongs and elephants.
>>
>>2348381
you just made this thread a few days ago.
>>
I think the best thing to do would be to move to Africa and actively hunt down and murder poachers. It won't be easy of course, as you'll have to not only survive in the wilderness of the African savannah and hunt down these armed and murderous criminals but also avoid the patrols of the legitimate park rangers who won't bother to distinguish between you and the poachers you both hunt. You will basically have to become one with the land, be entirely self sufficient and be able to disappear into the brush at will and stalk your prey completely unseen until you're ready to strike. The only time people will see you and live to tell about it is when every so often you drive your old land rover into town and deposit the eviscerated, brutalized bodies of your most recent victims, marked with crude wooden signs identifying them as poachers, scrawled in their own blood, as a warning to others. Eventually their terror of your unseen, vengeful presence will be enough to deter even the most dedicated and desperate poachers, and the elephants will finally have peace.
>>
>>2348438
I did but I forgot about it. I made it before bed with the intention of checking the next day but it totally slipped my mind. I had a look in the archive but I couldn't find it
>>
>>2348447
Thanks for the advice, I'll probably do that instead. Cheers
>>
>>2348477

>>2346531
>>
this thread again?
eh. at least its a better cause than 'hurr durr i want 10 platypuses jus cus they looks cyoot even do i couldn't take care o them'
>>
>>2348483
OH wow, thank you!!
>>
>>2348488
I definitely don't frequent this board so sorry if it's something that gets spammed to hell and back, I just couldn't find much through google aside from places shilling their organization

I know realistically I can't do that much to help animals and make any meaningful difference, but at least it's something
>>
>>2348495
>I can't do that much to help animals and make any meaningful difference
no, don't say that. don't let people tell you "you can't", don't let yourself tell you 'you can't'. you as a human have much more power than you believe you have. many individuals changed the world single-handedly. Not through miracles, but through determination, doing things that others wouldn't dream of doing, keep going after others surely would have given up, making the right moves at the right times, holding on to your dreams and not letting them tarnish or fall, creating your own path. The first few steps are the hardest, but we aren't born walking and running on two legs. Its okay to stumble and fall once in a while, as long as you get back up and keep going.
>>
>>2348519
OH well thank you. I should post here more often, people are nice. Inspiring
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.