[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw i'd rather interact with animals over humans

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: g524.png (671KB, 964x556px) Image search: [Google]
g524.png
671KB, 964x556px
>tfw i'd rather interact with animals over humans
Do I have autism?
>>
>>2347679
Yo anon brother dont sweat it. Animals are cool and autism is just an accelerated form of regular human mental functions.
>>
>>2347679
yes
if you care more about animal suffering than human suffering you also have sociopathy
>>
>>2347679
No. I love animals a lot more than people.
>>
not really

like, cool people are cool, but most people are boring or self-centered or annoying or a combo of all three. animals are pretty much always fun and awesome even if you can't have a convo with them.
>>
Humans are pack animals by nature. You are dysfunctional on basic principle by preferring to be away from other humans. Seek help or get over yourself.
>>
File: Ink 9.jpg (59KB, 652x367px) Image search: [Google]
Ink 9.jpg
59KB, 652x367px
>Tfw I've lost many people in my life that I'm afraid to make close friends again because I know they could just die on me and rip my heart out for the fifth time

>tfw I can't handle that shit so I stick to animal companionship because I at least know about how long they'll live and can be ready for it
>>
>>2347679
>posting submissive behaviors
You just poorly socialized and your parents kinda suck. But insecurities aren't final. Work on something cool that will make you proud and more open, work on establishing non abusive relationships, all that. If you think, "what a pain", just know that it's everywhere and will rot everything if left as it is.
>>
>>2347679
It's ok if you prefer animals but if you're useless at socializing with humans seek help.
>>
no you're just a fag OP
>>
>>2347691
no it means that humans are trash and worthless
>>
>>2347783
Grow up.
>>
>>2347785
try to not be such a nerd
>>
Most animals are better than most humans.
>>
>>2347679
>2017
>not having autism
you are in the trend
>>
>>2347679
Humans fucking suck
We need to genocide shitskins to make way for ecosystem lebensraum
>>
>>2347679
Well it is not like you can pet humans as freely so this is normal.
I mean you can try going to the playground and petting random kids.
>>
Nah OP, lots of people prefer hanging out with animals over hanging out with other humans. It's not that weird. As long as you can still interact with other humans in a functional way, there's nothing wrong with that, it's just a preference.
>>
>>2347776
Are you me?
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.