[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is Calico cat. >move into my first apartment >about

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 16

File: Calico cat.jpg (957KB, 1836x3264px) Image search: [Google]
Calico cat.jpg
957KB, 1836x3264px
This is Calico cat.

>move into my first apartment
>about a month, accidentally break a bottom window I was leaning against
>weeks pass
>One day, come home from work to find this calico cat in my in my living room sitting crouched on the edge of my sofa, staring at me blankly. It was not my cat, and I had certainly not seen said creature in the neighborhood.
>quiet startled, Calico cat and I met, it was a very friendly kitty, soft and well fed, I could tell this cat was cared for!
>Calico is very nice and I pet calico, calico sniffs around, but I can tell this kitty has been in my apartment a bit already and seems comfortable.
>no poo pee or anything and kitty is nice so I don't bother kitty, just let her chill w/me while i play vidya, clean ect.
>the first night i went to work patching the hole in my window, I didn't want to get charged by my apartments for the damage, so i figured I may as well use this glass table piece to cover it
>calico pops in my head, I wanted to see that kitty again!
>clear all glass debrees ect wanted to make it safe
>>
File: in a box.jpg (2MB, 1836x3264px) Image search: [Google]
in a box.jpg
2MB, 1836x3264px
>>2346994
>months pass, calico and I are great friends
>i give her treats occasionally and pets, and she hangs out, keeps me company and snuggles all the time, I'd keep this cat If i didn't know she had an owner
>one day im in side and hear a woman out side calling "vivian!" a few times and I figured, what if that is calico's name! so i call her
>and she marches right up to me
>beaming i pick her up and take her outside to her owner, we meet and she lives a few doors down, says her kitty lives a double life :)
>I am now attached to calico cat
>calico hangs out constantly drinks, from my toilet, snuggles at night when watching tv shows/anime
>Just a general great kitty, here is her in a box!
>>
File: maximum comfort.jpg (1MB, 1836x3264px) Image search: [Google]
maximum comfort.jpg
1MB, 1836x3264px
>>2346996
>sometimes calico can be annoying though, she loved to attack and eat plastic bags, ew!
>she would do this at 4am when i was asleep and scared me a few times, sometimes it would make me upset and I would put her outside
>but she would always come back
>one day I notice what looks like an old take out container by my windows, and my mind instantly flashes to all those people on /an/ that love to poison cats just for the hell of it
>instantly assume the worst
>calico still comes back!
>here she is in maximum comfort
>>
>>2346996
>>2346994
good story :)
>>
File: in a tree.jpg (1MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
in a tree.jpg
1MB, 3264x1836px
>>2346998
>calico now comes to greet me on the street when i get home from work
>she will literally seem and come prancing up
>i get her a laser pointer she loves and even the sound of me grabbing and she knows whats going to happen
>calico even keeps watch in a grapefruit tree!
>>
>>2347000
>eventually calico doesn't show up for a week, this isn't exactly abnormal as she chooses when to come and go, and she has been gone for plenty of days before.
>1 month goes by, I become disheartened but maybe shes just sick or maybe her owner doesnt want her out as much
>see her on the street once, im so fucking excited
>but these new little shit kids with no parents watching them were messing with her, of course they can't catch her and she bolts.
>im glad to see calico is safe and at least healthy!
>she makes sure all my appliances are running!
>>
File: bye bye.jpg (2MB, 1836x3264px) Image search: [Google]
bye bye.jpg
2MB, 1836x3264px
>>2347002
>even though I saw calico that day, she still has yet to come by. It is sadden me not to get to see the kitty I have grown so fond of.
>3 months go by, at this point i have given up hope and hope that she is safe and not poisoned/ran over
>just glad I never say a corpse so I can believe shes ok
>I never checked to see if the woman who owned her still lived here, but I assumed either calico died, or she no longer wants her out, and who am I to say otherwise?
>I miss calico
>it's been 2 years now and i have never seen here again.
>you weren't my kitty calico, friend, and I will miss you
>part of my hopes that she may show up again, and sneak out of her house
>but most of knows i will never see her again

... I still haven't fixed my window
>>
File: wake me up.jpg (1MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
wake me up.jpg
1MB, 3264x1836px
>>2347006
anyways I guess I made this thread so /an/ could see the kitty i knew, and to, in some obscure way, Immortalize her image, even if it's just on the internet. I will post a few more photos of her, if anyone is interested

Thank you for reading.

wake me up
>>
File: 2 close 4 me.jpg (2MB, 1836x3264px) Image search: [Google]
2 close 4 me.jpg
2MB, 1836x3264px
>>2347007
>>
File: much soft.jpg (2MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
much soft.jpg
2MB, 3264x1836px
>>2347011
>>
File: wen u eat to much.jpg (1016KB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
wen u eat to much.jpg
1016KB, 3264x1836px
>>
This was a very warming story until the end
Wherever calico kitty is I'm sure she's grateful for the warmth and love you gave to her.
>>
File: 3.jpg (1MB, 1836x3264px) Image search: [Google]
3.jpg
1MB, 1836x3264px
>>2347016
I hope so too, thank you for reading. heres an exclusive photo you can keep
>>
File: 99c.jpg (1MB, 1836x3264px) Image search: [Google]
99c.jpg
1MB, 1836x3264px
Here she is overheating my computer.
>>
File: the thinker.jpg (2MB, 1836x3264px) Image search: [Google]
the thinker.jpg
2MB, 1836x3264px
>>2347020
>>
>>2347019
Thank you, she's a very beautiful and precious kitty :3
>>
>>2347030
it feels good to know someone else recognizes her, thank you
>>
For the short time, you two became one. People don't think cats can bond, but they really can. I just wish I give my cats enough love too so they're happy
>>
I always hear stories about animals who remember their owners, and years later, will find them again. I honestly hope this is what happens for you and you find each other again.
>>
File: 1387512192444.jpg (137KB, 900x675px) Image search: [Google]
1387512192444.jpg
137KB, 900x675px
That was a nice story. Easy come easy go, as they say.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dle_bX_FiPc&index=5&list=PLj8VOLX4K4ivUIOdlks6tGT0EAsiV9XtM
>>
>>2347339
That's a nice kitty right there.
>>
>>2346994
Good story OP, gladly read it
>>
Heartwarming......fuck those kids desu tho

Honestly I would tell funny

I know my cat lives a double life but I raised him since he was a kitten so I remain the favorite
>>
The Feels
>>
It wouldn't be weird if you knocked on the woman's door and just say that she hasn't been by in a while and you just wanted to make sure she was okay.
>>
Top tier /an/ story
Je suis Calico
>>
Bitch ass Calico probably got it's territory overrun because it's too much of a beta male to defend it.
>>
>>2349644
Calico cats are girls.
>>
Thanks for sharing the story op. What matters most is the love that you gave her when she was around.

Even if she's gone now the story of her will exist in my screenshots.
>>
>>2349663
There's a chance it wasn't
>>
>>2349730
Only if it had a trisomy of the sex chromosomes or wasn't a real calico. And if the cat actually had goddamn Klinefelter's I think we can give it a break for not being able to theoretically defend it's territory.
>>
>>2349730

Its name was Vivian for christ's sake I'm pretty sure it was a girl.
>>
>>2346998
>might be poisoned
and you STILL let it outside. and you let it drink from the fuckign toilet
>>
>>2349644
She was female

>>2350171
Well it wasn't my cat, I gave her a water bowl, but she preferred the toilet *shrugs*
>>
>>2348911
This
>>
File: 1486638853540.jpg (505KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1486638853540.jpg
505KB, 1280x720px
anon, this is probably one of my favorite stories i've read on /an/ in a while.

thank you for posting it.
>>
Thank you for sharing, this was heartwarming <3

I will remember your calico cat. She's adorable.
I'm sure she shall return. Cats are quirky but they have a hell of a memory.
>>
>>2348911
Also this
>>
File: starry21.jpg (186KB, 1092x826px) Image search: [Google]
starry21.jpg
186KB, 1092x826px
have a present, OP

https://youtu.be/OrVTabRBQ1c
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 16

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.