[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is my cat Zoe, she's been extremely sick the past few

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: 7568.jpg (293KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
7568.jpg
293KB, 1600x1200px
This is my cat Zoe, she's been extremely sick the past few days.

Symptoms the past three to five days:
•Has been eating next to nothing
•Drinking a bit of water
•Drooling on herself to the point where her chest is saturated
•Seems slightly disoriented, will sit in one spot for an hour starting at nothing
•Doesn't seem very responsive to stimuli
-Will purr sometimes when being pet on back of neck and lower back
-Ears will move slightly for very loud noises but otherwise doesn't react
-Tries to resist her mouth and chest being wiped

Don't know what do, am scare, cat is bro.
I'll answer any questions that may help.
Please help me /b/ you're my only hope.
>inb4 take it to the vet retard

I originally posted this on /b/ so don't mind that.
>>
>>2345658
>>inb4 take it to the vet retard
kek
fucking faggot OP can't inb4
>>
File: 268.png (9KB, 300x100px) Image search: [Google]
268.png
9KB, 300x100px
>>2345658
wew would you look at this precious banner that I've just seen!
>>
>>2345658
I think what I'm looking for is for you guys to tell me if my cat is just fucked, or if there actually is a chance she'll live if I'm able to afford the vet.
>inb4 ask a vet retard.
>>
>>2345665
Of course it's worth going to a vet. She's still reacting and not dead. Even if she was a goner you should bring her to the vet to end her pain.

Also even if there was a vet on 4chan they would be telling you the same Fucking shit. They can't diagnose a cat based on a few select and vague symptoms.
>>
catfags gonna catfag

let your cat die. no one will care, you poor ass retard
>>
>>2345658
The most constructive thing anyone could tell you is take it to a vet. Expect something fairly expensive to manage like cancer or a chronic organ issue, this kind of thing doesn't just magically pop up and poof away. I've only had one cat but it took some serious shit for that little fucker to start showing signs of pain.
>>
>>2345665
well, i wouldn't know. im not a fucking vet.
>retard
>>
>>2345720
GG wp.
>>
>>2345720
>>2345738
no but seriosuly. i could udersand asking for help ifv its something like "oh cat hasnt eaten in a few days" or "cat got in a fight" but when you're cat's fucking drooling on itself, not eatng, and unresponsive ontop of everything i wouldn't wait one more day if i wasn't an idiot.
not even one more day. especially if it could be something that's causing her pain or could be something that could only be cured if it's treated fast enough.
>>
>>2345742
OP:

One of the hardest things i've ever had to realize in my life is that sometimes you need to let the things you love go.

When my dog, Toto, had a mouth melanoma that metasized down his esophagus, it took me some time to realize that keeping him in this world because of my selfishness was not in his best interest.

I know if I was drooling on my chest and seemed almost comatose, I would appreciate being evaluated by a vet. If you don't have the funds for that, maybe its time to end your furry friend's pain.
>>
>>2345658
take it to the vet
>>2345665
ask the vet
>>
Cat has cancer
>>
>b poster is retarded
Who knew
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.