[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

if a cat got a VERY SMALL cut from shaving, and it's on

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: catlinecut1.jpg (25KB, 558x322px) Image search: [Google]
catlinecut1.jpg
25KB, 558x322px
if a cat got a VERY SMALL cut from shaving, and it's on the surface. and there was VERY LITTLE blood like 4 or 5 hours ago but now it disappeared, he's running/playing, eating and doing all kinds of cat stuff. should i be worried? the bitch who was shaving him gave him a little cut on the back of his leg. he got a nipple nicked too a year ago and it healed naturally. he's finding a hard time sitting too.
>>
>>2345129
why are you even having your cat shaved?
>>
This is stupid. You're stupid.
>>
>>2345129
That is one pathetic looking shaved pussy
>>
Cats fight and cut each other all the time. I had 2 and they almost ripped each other into pieces and they ended up fine.
>>
>>2345688
He was shedding really, really bad. I tried EVERYTHING. He was vomiting hairballs with food everyday for like 2 months, having the dude shaved was a must at this point.
>>
>>2345129
>animal that gets into fights constantly and is a predator by nature

OH NO MY CAT GOT A CUT, QUICK TO THE ER SHIT IT'S GOING TO DIE
AAAAAAAAAAAAA

Catfags, man
>>
>>2345697
>>2345789
I know, guys. And was okay with it. But after Googling it, These "holy shit even the smallest cut ever can get infected and kill your cat" people kinda scared me.
>>
>>2345794
Same goes for humans you know?
Just disinfect it with a disinfectant mixed with water and he's good to go, that's what I do to my dog when he gets a small cut from brushing on something sharp and he's fine and dandy, has been for the past 7 years
>>
>>2345794
Forum goers are invariably subhuman or shills trying to sell you on expensive products or going to the vet/doctor every other week like we're all stacking paper to the ceiling and riding on 24" chrome.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.