[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Not all sharks! Shark attacks are very rare, you're

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

>Not all sharks! Shark attacks are very rare, you're more likely to be struck by lightning! It's mistaken identity, sharks are the carnivore of peace
Funny how people say this after shark attacks.
Yes, this primordial animal designed entirely to kill and mate and kill that has done only that for millions of years is clearly trustworthy.
>>
That's a cool shark
>>
>>2344336
sharks don't want to eat humans because we taste like garbage. now scoot on back to your cave, drumpfling
>>
>>2344360
Go back to /pol/
>>
>>2344369
no you drumpftard
>>
>>2344372
Seriously, why even bring up politics?
Keep your ass on your containment board, nobody wants to hear your dumb shit.
>>
>>2344336

>Funny how people say this after shark attacks.

I notice the same thing about plane disasters. "Safest way to travel". I'd like to hear them say that if there were as many airliners in the sky as cars on the ground."
>>
>>2344375
t. triggered drumpfkin
the op brought it up by making an obvious comparison between reactions to islam and sharks
>>
>>2344336
If you don't want to be attacked by a shark, stay out of the ocean.
>>
I'm actually completely okay if you shit this thread up with politics, it's not worth saving

NIGGERS! JEWS! BAD NEWS!
>>
>>2344380
This is an animal and nature board.
The comparison was obviously about pitbulls.
This board is obviously over your head. Another reason to stay in your echo chamber.
>>
>>2344386
what do you mean MY echo chamber? fuck trump. Op needs to go back to his echo chamber
>>
>>2344388
My bad, I guess you would feel more at home at a BLM rally.
>>
>>2344360
>>2344372
>>2344380
>>2344388
Kill yourself
>>
>>2344388
You sound like a woman
>>
>>2344580
>>2344412
>>2344407
Why do you cretins fall for obvious falseflags by /pol/
>>
>>2344360
unfortunately, a 'taste' needs a 'bite' and getting bitten by a 1000kg, 4m long chainsaw made of muscle is rough on the human body
>>
>>2344336
>tfw when I realize all those years of being told this kind of shit about sharks was basically just a precursor to the next stage of liberal cancer RE:islamic terrorists
>>
>>2344388
>what do you mean MY echo chamber?
/pol/ is bombarded by shills daily.
This makes it YOUR echo chamber libshit
>>
>this primordial animal designed entirely to kill and mate and kill
that describes every animal
>>
>>2344619
wrong. sharks did nothing wrong
>muh 2 people a year
>>
>>2344704
No. Some sleep, or play, or interact socially, or explore

Sharks swim, eat, and fuck. There is nothing else.
>>
>>2344910
There are clips of researchers interacting with sharks. Some sharks are surprisingly intelligent.
>>
>>2344599
This is just /pol/ arguing with /pol/ in /an/.

I wish the mods actually enforced the "Keep /pol/ in /pol/" rule but haha no we have to deal with their dumb shit daily now because the mods refuse to remove it.
>>
>>2344930
how is being the opposite of /pol/ being /pol/?
>>2344910
sharks sleep and interact, nerd
>>
>>2344369
>/pol/
You mean reddit
>>
File: 1402320332197.gif (445KB, 495x305px) Image search: [Google]
1402320332197.gif
445KB, 495x305px
>>2344336
I saw a chart of sorts today that listed numbers of deaths per year due to random things. List went something like

>Obesity
>lightning
>cows
>sharks

And it made me think. I think the only reason sharks don't kill as many people as one thinks they would is because everyone and their mom is aware of just how fucking dangerous a shark is.

People are more likely to eat a ton of food, get caught in the rain, or be next to a cow than they are to be in the water with a shark.

If we swam with fucking great whites as much as a fat guy ate I'm sure those numbers would start to match up.
>>
>>2344377
Flying would still be safer, my American friend
>>
Are sharks the niggers of the sea?
>>
>>2344336
>this primordial animal designed entirely to kill and mate and kill

As opposed to all the other animals that weren't?
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.