[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I introduce my cat to a new kitten? She's very territorial,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

How do I introduce my cat to a new kitten?

She's very territorial, doesn't get along with any of the neighbors' cats. I'm only doing this because my other cat (I adopted them together) has gone missing for a week and it looks like he won't come back, and I'd hate to leave her alone all day.
>>
>>2342286
So, you are a shit owner who has "lost" one cat, and now you want another.
Here's an idea,take responsibility for your fucking pets and lurk moar faggot.
>>
>>2342288
What do you mean by "lost"?

He was borderline feral, always sneaking out of the house somehow. I'm pretty sure a crazy neighbor poisoned him or something. It was bound to happen sooner or later. Not that it matters now.
>>
>>2342286
Let her have kittens
>>
Put them both on leashes in a room so only half the circle of each leash intersects with the other. This gives them each a chance to escape but also to interact.
>>
>>2342286
You don't.
In fact, that was probably a large reason why your other cat was so desperate to gtfo. A territorial cat does not long for the companionship of other felines, it just wants to secure choice territory all to itself.
>>
>>2342286
>my cat is territorial and hates other cats
>how to I introduce her to other cats so she's not lonely

Your cat doesn't want another cat in the house, faggot. Keep her as an only cat and she'll be happier.
>>
Damn black cats are gorgeous. I'm probably biased though from my childhood cat who was black. When I can afford to move out I'm getting a black cat.
>>
Make them play together.

I got a kitten a couple months ago who is the best cat ever. I just let her roam with my Torrie who is a bitch anyways. They got along just fine. She still hisses at the kitten all the time but they're cool
>>
>>2342621
Yeah maybe I'm overreacting at the hissing. I've only had the new kitten for about 20 days so I don't dare leave them in the same space together alone.

My old cat is slow and unathletic, but she's still bigger than a kitten.
>>
>>2343627
>20 days

whoops, meant 20 hours.
>>
your cat is coming back, 1 week is nothing. once my main cat fucked off for two months and I got two kittens in the meantime. he felt betrayed
>>
>>2342286
Euthanize current cat
Acquire doggo
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.