[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My cat does this weird thing. He would meow to get my attention,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

My cat does this weird thing. He would meow to get my attention, then go over to his food and water then start eating in front of me, im not sure why he does this. He does it all the time, do some cats like company when they eat?
>>
Also its not like his food or water is bad or anything, he just sometimes wants my attention while eating
>>
Cats love to command you around for no fucking reason at all.
That's also why cat owners are total cucks
>>
He's a very chill lil gato, and isnt really bossy or annoying. He loves attention too, its just the food thing i find odd. He cant possibly just want me to watch him eat right?
>>
>>2342110
My cat does this too. I theorized that they want you to see them eat so you give them more or different food. I don't think you should worry though. As long as you ration a fine amount of food for it you should be fine. They beg for food even if they're not hungry.
>>
>>2342110
One of my cats follows me everywhere. When I go to the kitchen (where her water and food bowl are), she follows me and starts drinking and eating. If I go to the living room close enough to her litter box, she shits or pisses. It's like she silently does things on command but there is no command.
Cats are weird son
>>
>>2342110
i ask you something, you would rather eat while watching tv or eat while starting on a empty space in your house
>>
>>2342110
it sounds like he just wants company while he eats. that's adorable.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.