[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i hate cats a lot for a variety of reasons and can't stand

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

i hate cats a lot for a variety of reasons and can't stand to be near them

how do i deal with this since every pleb on this planet feels the need to share their life with one?
>>
>>2342030
Tell them to get real pets
>>
I mean, you're allowed to not like something obviously. But if you want to not live a life of anger towards a single creature then education is the best bet. Learn more about cats and why they do the things they do. Understanding them more could help you at least tolerate them a bit better. Know that you can't just compare them to dogs or any other animal and that they just need to be respected for what they are. And a lot of the times people say a cat is aggressive it's because they're doing something wrong with it and refuse to understand it better in order to live peacefully together. Just throwing some examples out there - I don't know what your actual issues are.

In the end, people like different kinds of pets because they suit their lifestyles better (unless you're the kind of person who doesn't know what they're doing). If you think of it that way, it might help.

>inb4 catfag detected

I actually like cats and dogs pretty equally. But more than anything, I'm a rabbit person I guess.
>>
>>2342030
I just tell them, your cat is so cute and sweet but sorry not a cat person. If their cat won't leave me alone and they don't tend to it I go outside. I say gonna go grab some fresh air maybe then he will loose interest.

What's hard is when you keep getting invited over to dinner. I won't eat at someone's house with a cat unless I help cook so I can disinfect all the surfaces as discreetly as possible. In and out of litter boxes then jumping on counters is my biggest problem with them.

My dog may walk outside but he doesn't walk on eating surfaces.
>>
>>2342034
i luuuurve buns. patrician pet for sure

i'm not filled with anger towards cats, more disgust or disdain.. and the more i learn about them the worse it gets.

basically every other pet i can appreciate more. even other dirty stinky ones like ferrets and pigs because they are pets that you have to want. it seems like people get cats just because they are cheap and ubiquitous and people acquire them without much thought

>>2342035
>invited to dinner

this so much. catfags are so fucking nasty with cats up in their food. my whole family is cat obsessed and i'm the "fucked up one" for thinking it's nasty that they walk all over everywhere with their shitty feet and rub their dirty mouth on everything
>>
>>2342046
The problem isn't with cats, it's with the idea of companionship on demand. Society is miserable so miserable people buy companionship in the only way they can.

Everyone's disposable to each other in this post-modern shithole, so nobody tries to patch friendships or deal with anyone who represents even the slightest resistance to their "positivity bubble". This leaves a lot of rejects that slip through the cracks. They come to 4chan and get a cat.

If you want the problem to stop, stop treating humans as disposable.

If not, the problem will only continue and grow worse as more miserable fucks are birthed onto this cursed earth to a society that despises them and everything they do if they don't fit the golden ideal to a T.
>>
File: 1390937681366.jpg (97KB, 987x640px) Image search: [Google]
1390937681366.jpg
97KB, 987x640px
>>2342030
Try not being a massive autist and thinking the world revolves around you. If you feel the need to sperg out because someone likes something you don't just scream into your special pillow.
>>
>>2342030
Are you autistic? My autistic friend had a similar opinion of dogs and couldn't stand being around or near them, and seemed to get upset when one would get jumpy or too close.
>>
>>2342046
I have cats and grew up around them. Growing up, one of they constantly pissed on our stove, so anytime we tried to cook we got to enjoy the smell of baking cat piss. Since then I cannot stand the sight of cats on counters or near food.
>>
>>2342078
Hating Cats isn't autistic. Not liking Cats isn't either. Can you understand not everyone loves Cats? Are YOU autistic?

Listen OP cats are popular amongst millenials because they don't require much care so it's "easy" to take care of them. They don't need much attention as dogs but as it is. You don't bond easily with them either (not saying you can't though) but most cats could live without their owner without getting sad. (Try that with a dog and it will lead to trauma to the poor thing)

Cats were always shamed because pagans were shamed. Cats always represented feminity while dogs are more masculine.
Cats represent sexual liberation and a care-free mentality, independence. (What is our society about now? Sound familiar desu desu?)

While dogs represent everything that's traditional, loyalty, caring for others and the pack. (Not saying dogs are for Trump supporters or anything)

Of course that's going a little too far. But you get the gidst of it.

Maybe it's like lovecraft said and we are manipulating society's unconsciousness by getting so many cats out there and imprinting them into society like a normalization which repels you in the highest spiritual level OP
Or maybe and just maybe you just don't like Cats

Or maybe cats just don't like your silly OP face.

Me? I am an autist who prefers dogs.

Dogs4life. Come and join.
>>
>>2342087
that is easily the most autistic thing I've read in this thread, and I mean that in a clinical "you seriously sound like you suffer from ASD" sense of the word not the 4chan meme buzzword sense of the word.

seek help anon
>>
>>2342094
Yeah yeah eye yeh you got mad because you like cats. But sadly no I am not autistic I just sound smart and that scares plebs but I got ya.

I can smell the "my cat is my bestfriend plz shut up" odor from here anon.

It smells like piss.
Cat Piss.
>>
File: IMG_4830.jpg (28KB, 351x269px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4830.jpg
28KB, 351x269px
>>2342030

Kill their cat, and inform them it's for the best.
>>
>>2342034

Did you post your lagomorph in the lag thread? Cause you should do that, lagfag.
>>
>>2342097
>no I am not autistic I just sound smart and that scares plebs
I haven't had a good laugh in a while thanks
>>
>>2342097
>I just sound smart
No one thinks you sound smart, trust me.
>>
>>2342034
Don't listen to this catfag.
I tried to learn about cats to salve my anger toward them and all it did was make me hate them even more
>>
>>2342030
ignore them like every fucking human being, also, if they want a cat, let them, just because you don't like cats doesn't mean other people can't enjoy them.
>>
>>2342087
You can't do anything to catfags. You can say some of the catfagging + whole cat overpopulation is how people misunderstand their own human rights and freedoms and project that onto non-human things.

Cat shitty care is about as simple or cheap as chaining a dog. Why dogs were the definition of the word "pet" just like 200-150 years ago and now we witness this armchair philosophy fake duality? Because cats birth like crazy and are better survivors, with their their domestication level being this low. And everyone thinks they do good to the world, if they "save stray kitten". Catfags are the child of these silly times.
>>
>>2342087
Autism.
>>
>>2342030
Was this piscture taken in Toulouse by any chance?
>>
File: pompeii61.jpg (57KB, 440x428px) Image search: [Google]
pompeii61.jpg
57KB, 440x428px
>>2342487
yes
>>
>>2342097
It would have been much easier to just say
>t. catfag
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.