[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I adopted a pup last week and I have no idea what he is. He is

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_0208.jpg (2MB, 2328x3999px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0208.jpg
2MB, 2328x3999px
I adopted a pup last week and I have no idea what he is. He is 5-6 months old and he's 10 pounds. They said chi mix but he is way too friendly to be a chihuahua. I'm going to get the DNA test eventually, but what do you guys think he is mixed with? Btw he is the coolest pup ever.
>>
>>2341522
I'll be honest, he might be part pug. His face is really smushed and looks so much like one.

I'm curious to see the results, OP. He looks like a qt.
>>
>>2341522
Looks like Pug / Beagle
>>
>>2341540
If you got a beagle, you're lucky. They're pretty damn great. I'm pretty sure I had a beagle mixed with something else as a kid, and he was pretty darn sweet.
>>
File: neems.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
neems.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
>>2341539
i was thinking pug too since he has those wrinkles on his forehead and the rosebud ears. his face isn't as smushed as the orig pic implies.

he is super tiny so could be part chihuahua? are all real tiny dogs have chi in them?
>>
>>2341522
My best guess would be a 'hua / terrier mix. Good looking doggo, anon.
>>
maybe chihuahua/Boston terrier
>>
he looks amazing
so probably no chis at all lol!
pug x small terrier
>>
Chihuahua legs
Boston Terrier body
Pug face
Beagle ears
>>
>>2341522
why does it matter? to me it looks like a good boy
>>
>>2341613
I'm just curious, that's all. my family has owned purebread dogs my whole life and this is the first pup i've gotten on my own and the first mix i've ever owned.
>>
File: IMG_8724.jpg (952KB, 3007x2175px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8724.jpg
952KB, 3007x2175px
>>2341596
he is amazing! i've only had him for a week and he has brought so much joy into my life. he is also super friendly and loves people and kids (which is why i don't think he has any chi in him)
>>
>>2341522
>too friendly to be a chihuahua
Assuming this is just a little joke, but if not you may be a bit stupid.
Definitely see a brachy breed in him though. I'm gonna go with boston terrier -- the head shape is just like one and the markings are too. I love boston mixes myself; they've got all the cuteness without the increasingly disgusting faces. Haven't seen one that wasn't absolutely adorable yet, and your pup is no exception.
>>
>>2341678
it is a joke, but seriously 75% of the chihuahua's i've ever met were assholes, usually the apple head variety. i've found the deer-headed ones to be way nicer.
>>
>>2341678
>but if not you may be a bit stupid.
Not the anon you replied too, but don't you think that's being a bit judgemental?
These dogs are typically owned by people who are very uneducated when it comes to obedience, training, and knowledge of dogs in general. As a result the majority of chi's people interact with are badly behaved little fucks.
So to me an assumption that ALL chi's are aggressive and ill tempered, while being obviously false, can also be understandable considering most examples act like that.
Again, I'm not saying that anon is right, Im just saying I understand why they feel that way, and it's not a result of pure ignorance.
>>
He's adorable, that's what he is.
>>
>>2341632
That's a cute af dog anon. Take lots of pics and give him lots of chin scratches
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.