[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why does my cat keep deciding that the best time to take a huge,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

File: 20170313_171406.jpg (1MB, 5312x2988px) Image search: [Google]
20170313_171406.jpg
1MB, 5312x2988px
Why does my cat keep deciding that the best time to take a huge, smelly dump in his litter box is the time when I'm just finished preparing my dinner? Whenever I eat food I've microwaved or heated in any other kind of way, my cat decides to take a dump right when it's finished and it stinks up my entire first floor. This has happened so many times now it has to be a connection between the two. Why?
>>
because you're a retard who thought an animal that shits and pisses in a box in your house is "clean"

reap what you sow, stupid catfag
>>
>>2341202
>This has happened so many times now it has to be a connection between the two. Why?
It is because you choose to live with an animal that shits in a box, inside your house.
A box that you have to empty and maintain.
>catfag logic
>>
File: 20161213_125628.jpg (1MB, 5312x2988px) Image search: [Google]
20161213_125628.jpg
1MB, 5312x2988px
Thank you for all your support. I would also like to know why my cats, even though they spend several hours a day outside, seem to wait until they get inside again before they relieve themselves? I was hoping they'd do their business outside from now on, but they keep holding it in until they get inside again and can use the box. Why?
>>
>>2341220
Because in the house is safe and warm.
Where would you rather shit? Public toilet or at home?
>>
File: 20161215_183834[1].jpg (3MB, 5312x2988px) Image search: [Google]
20161215_183834[1].jpg
3MB, 5312x2988px
>>2341230
Fair enough. Well put and thank you for being kind hearted in your comment.
>>
>>2341202
Ever heard of Pavlov's dog? The one that salivates when a bell is rung. Well, you trigger a shitting response in your cat when you cook (or is that a thinly veiled insult your cat has about your cooking???).

If his/her turds stink *really* bad its time to start changing the canned catfood you're feeding it.
>>
>>2341244
I like that cat on the right. Reminds me of one I used to have.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.