[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Guys, my dog just bit somebody about 10 minutes ago and I have

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: 2016-03-23-184449.jpg (49KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
2016-03-23-184449.jpg
49KB, 640x480px
Guys, my dog just bit somebody about 10 minutes ago and I have no idea what to do, I heard a knock on my door and and I went to open it, when he suddenly came running out and bit the woman's arm, I locked him in the bathroom and I'm scared for both myself and my dog, my dog is pic related
>>
Did she file a police report?
>>
>>2340898
I don't know, it happened literally 15 minutes ago, she left when I was trying to get my dog in the bathroom so I didn't get to speak to her
>>
Was it bad enough she would need medical treatment?
>>
>>2340898
A police officer just showed up, he told me that it was a jehova's witness that was bit and that I needed to quarantine him for 10 days
>>2340901
according to the police officer, there were puncture wounds but not severe
>>
>>2340895
Put the dog down, you risk being sued otherwise.
It's a health hazard to keep such a shit dog anyway, you are just waiting for a mauling to happen.
>>
>>2340904
As long as all the shots are up to date you should be OK,you'll still need to keep the dog quarantined I guess.
Now there is a record of your dog attacking people. If it happens again you will likely have to have the animal put down. You will also be responsible for all medical bills, and your insurance may or may not cover it.
I highly suggest you look in to obedience training for your dog anon.
>>
>>2340904
>Jehovah's witness
Good dog.
>>
>>2340901
Let's hope.
>>2340895
Put the agressive fuck out of its misery before it kills someone. Dog people at absolute cancer.
>inb4 REEEE CATFAG
>>
>>2340938
I don't care if you're a catfag or not, but when you make generalizations like that it pretty much proves you're an idiot.
>>
>>2340938
Go fuck yourself.

>>2340895
Don't get too worked up about it. Just go about whatever steps they tell you to do, and obedience school wouldn't hurt if you can afford it. If you can't, just keep a closer eye on him. He was only trying to help, but didn't understand. When someone knocks on my door I always shut mine in the bedroom before I open it, just to keep everyone's stress down.
>>
>>2340895
this is what your homeowner's liability insurance is for. JW's don't usually sue people, it's mostly against their religion.
>>
>>2340895
What kind of dog is it?
>>2340904
Also, fuck those people.
>>
File: post-71856-1320336768.jpg (20KB, 406x395px) Image search: [Google]
post-71856-1320336768.jpg
20KB, 406x395px
>>2340923
>>
File: 1488143156735.jpg (41KB, 540x790px) Image search: [Google]
1488143156735.jpg
41KB, 540x790px
The bitch that got bit shouldnt be knocking on people's doors trying to convert them to her psycho religion.

Your dog is dangerous. Sorry. Buy a breed that isn't shit after you spread the ashes

Pic unrelated
>>
>>2340923
My thoughts exactly.
>>2340919
Also, this. Sorry OP. Get another dog.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.