[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I posted this on /b/ first but was referred here, so: How to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: Cat.jpg (11KB, 300x160px) Image search: [Google]
Cat.jpg
11KB, 300x160px
I posted this on /b/ first but was referred here, so:

How to make my cat have a miscarriage without my family figuring out I caused it? Everyone else wants to keep the kittens but I don't even want the cat.
>>
>>2340562
Cats run away all the time anon.
>>
Also there's this: http://www.petmd.com/cat/conditions/reproductive/c_ct_abortion_spontaneous_pregnancy_loss
>>
>>2340563
I'd rather keep this as a reserve option. My kids love the fucker, it's the reason we took it in.
>>
>>2340562
There was some posts on /k/ today about .22 shorts and peeps liked them cause they were good for shooting smaller mammals and they didn't make much sound.........
>>
Vets do abortions
>>
>>2340562
>>>/b/726527760

The original thread, so I don't have to explain anything again
>>
>>2340574
Yeah dude, your options are pretty much:

A:Pay a vet to abort the kittens

B:Physically abuse the animal until it miscarries (Don't do this one please)

C:Try to stress the cat out very badly by chasing it and screaming at it and basically just not letting it have any peace whenever you have the chance in the hopes that it miscarries due to stress

D:Tell your kids that you can't afford more cats right now, and you need to sell/give them away (this won't work if you are some rich piece of shit)

E:Get rid of all the cats, claim allergies

F:Keep the kittens and resign yourself to a life of giving in to your children whenever they want anything.

Secret Option G: Kill your family, keep the kittens, and raise them as your new family
>>
>>2340574
D is the only mature course of action.
>>
>>2340585
Honestly I was hoping for some easy to get drug or herbs...but I guess option G is fine.
>>
>>2340594
Well the link I posted did say this:
>Neospora Caninum – This parasite, while found in cats, is more common in dogs. It is usually picked up when a cat eats food or drinks water shared with a contaminated dog.

If you could somehow source a contaminated dog you may have some luck.

There was also this:
>Mycotic Abortion – This fungus most commonly causes excessive bleeding in the uterus and can lead to an aborted fetus.

I don't know how you'd go about getting access to these things though.
>>
>>2340594
>>2340598
Actually I just found the solution to your problem OP https://www.atcc.org/products/all/50843.aspx
>>
>>2340599
Hmm...Expensive, but probably worth it. I'll have to think on this, thanks anon.
>>
Fix your fucking cat and keep it inside. How hard is it to put in the minimum amount of care?
>>
Wow, /an/ hates cats.
>>
>>2340562
Just man up and tell your children that you don't need more cats, then put them up for adoption. The world can deal with some more kittens, but we don't need more brats who don't know how to deal with being told No.
>>
>>2340772
Well in fairness the one guy suggested against beating the cat into non-viability.
>>
>>2340799
/thread
>>
>>2340599
>>2340610
You won't be able to buy this unless you work for a laboratory. These places don't just sell to any Joe Shmoe.
>t. biologist
>>
>>2340804
>tfw they need your email to send a tracking code, then sell it to a third party in addition to sending you shittons of ad spam
Maybe if they sold to joe blow, they wouldn't be so desperate for shekels.
>>
File: B0PpcXr.png (122KB, 1056x732px) Image search: [Google]
B0PpcXr.png
122KB, 1056x732px
>>2340562
Orange juice my dude
>>
>>2340804
The bane of every hobbyist microbiology student.

>>2340807
ten minute mail pleb
>>
>>2340799
exactly this.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.