[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My cat came to my bedroom with a bird, then she dropped the bird

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5

File: Cat Hunting Bird.jpg (16KB, 460x250px) Image search: [Google]
Cat Hunting Bird.jpg
16KB, 460x250px
My cat came to my bedroom with a bird, then she dropped the bird behind me, stared at me for a while and left. Did she expect me to eat it?
>>
>>2339160
yeah.
>>
>>2339160
im jealous. your cat loves you. mine is ambivalent towards me.
>>
She's trying to teach you how to hunt and let you know what's expected of you.
>>
>>2339160
It means you are allowing an invasive species to kill things
>>
File: IMG_0335.jpg (74KB, 411x412px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0335.jpg
74KB, 411x412px
My cat brought a bunny into my house and was about to disembowell it in my living room a week ago

It was hell trying to get the thing away from him partly because he was in full on feral mode and partly because the rabbit was still alive
>>
>>2339991
This

I love cats but jesus fuck OP you are facilitating an ecosystem wrecker
>>
She thinks you're a terrible hunter and worried you will starve if she doesn't teach you. You should thank her.
>>
>>2339991
>>2340109
Ahh this meme! Plont really did brainwash you. There are more invasive species doing much more damage to eco systems than the 1-4 birds killed a year by one cat.
>>
>>2340119
But you can prevent one of them, yet specifically CHOSE instead to introduce it.
>>
>>2340119
>1-4 birds killed a year
Sounds like your cat is just a shit hunter
>>
>>2340126
>>2340128
I didn't introduce shit. Most invasive species are also introduced by humans on purpose.
>>2340128
I don't have a cat. I wish they would kill more worthless song birds.
>>
>>2340119
>still salty that the most hated tripfag on /an/ proved them wrong, time and time again.
Can you show us on the doll where the bugguy touched you?
It's ok anon, he cant hurt you anymore.
>>
>>2340158
Plont didn't prove anything. He was nothing more than a bait factory. His only "evidence" was a study that was done on a small island. A island with a overpopulation of cats that were also fed by humans. There were no other predators on the island besides the cats. So yeah there's that :)
>>
>>2340164
You have been provided with sources and studies that back up the claim that cats can be harmful to the environment by myself and others.
You choose to disregard these citations for various reasons, my personal favorite was when you basically accused everyone of being a shill for an anti free roam, pro-vet conspiracy.
You have been BTFO repeatedly every time you copy paste the same stale and wrong replies.
And apparently, bugguy/plont rustled your jimmies so bad that now you talk about him when nobody even brings him up. Sure the guy was a troll, but he had your number, and proved you wrong more times than I want to count, or what you are willing to admit too.
Just curious, are all Europeans this delusional, or are you considered autistic by their standards as well?
>>
>>2339160
My cat used to always do this but with Lizard she had caught
I never understood why
>>
>>2340191
He didn't prove anyone wrong. He had one citation fun and it was the study mentioned. I bring him up because you let him influence you. Not once have I been "BTFO" besides bugguy. I will keep proving bugguy and you wrong over and over and over till death :)
>>
File: Downs-syndrome-boy-300x200.jpg (84KB, 300x200px) Image search: [Google]
Downs-syndrome-boy-300x200.jpg
84KB, 300x200px
>>2340194
>>
File: image.gif (2MB, 220x165px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
2MB, 220x165px
>>2340198
>>
>>2340198
>>2340191
>feeding the troll instead of report/hide
>>
>>2340194
>bugguy influenced me
No. One quick trip to Google educated me on the subject.
You are obviously a lost cause however. Not to mention reading comprehension isn't your strong suit,as you were provided sources by multiple anons, not just bugguy.
>>
>inb4 bugguy
I'm not.
>>2339160
You willingly brought an outside predator into your ecosystem and failed to keep it inside your house.
>>2340194
Bugguy was right and had always been right; the only people who disliked him were tunnel vision catfags
>>
>>2340219
You're still a tripfag, and that makes you cancer.
>>
>>2340223
>being recognizable as a reliable primary source is cancer
Yeah, okay dude
>>
>>2340224
> trips
> implying they're reliable sources of info
> implying there's any reason to keep a trip outside a thread as OP
>>
>>2340211
>>2340219

He wasn't right. He was wrong and let him brainwash you. Brain dead.
>>
File: fancyfeast.jpg (137KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
fancyfeast.jpg
137KB, 600x400px
>itt idiotic catfags who unironically can't understand why people hate them and their shitty pleb tier pets
>>
>>2340226
>still brings up bugguy
>not butthurt
No matter how many times you repeat it, it doesn't magically become true.
Like I said, 10 seconds in Google is all it takes to see through your shit.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.