[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/an/!!! I got an interview at my LPS! WISH ME LUCK PLEASE.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: 20170320_164854.jpg (623KB, 2560x1536px) Image search: [Google]
20170320_164854.jpg
623KB, 2560x1536px
/an/!!! I got an interview at my LPS! WISH ME LUCK PLEASE. IM SO HAPPY.
>>
>>2338832
>customer asks if we have pugs. Beat her to death while screaming "torture breed"!
>customer brings in cat for tick removal. Outdoor cat- into the trash it goes.
>customer asks to buy shibe puppy. Demand proof of at least 30 years prior experience with beginner dogs.
>customer's dog bitten by snake, they bring snake in for ID. Scan snake, post on /an/.
>customer wants to buy fish. Tell them they can't buy any fish unless they show you timestamped photo of their 500g tank. 500g is now the minimum required size for one fish.
>customer wants sand for reptile enclosure. Beat him to death with the dead body of an impacted gecko.
>customer comes in looking for rodents and/or ferrets. Openly mock their lack of personal hygiene.
yeah, I mean it sounds like a perfect fit!
>>
File: 1487633506016.jpg (9KB, 183x275px) Image search: [Google]
1487633506016.jpg
9KB, 183x275px
>>2338832
>being happy about working in a fucking pet store
selling animals to people who kill them within the same month sure must be a great feeling
>>
>>2338857
What?

>>2338860
The only live animals in their store are fish, and reptiles. I don't even think they have bunnies.
>>
>>2338860
And I'll be there to ensure their wellbeing.
>>
>>2338976
People kill fish all the time anon, but if you really care about fish and are willing to learn A LOT then you can save a lot of lives that way. Make sure people understand exactly how big the fish you are buying is. I bought my Oscar at 2" and the guy who netted it out of the tank didn't mention it's full size or say anything about the fish. I knew it would be a foot long fish but not a lot of people do.

My mom once bought a 3" redtail catfish and the store apparently forgot to mention they reach 4-6 feet when full grown.
>>
>>2338857
Underrated post
>>
>>2338981
This.

Please, for the love of god, warn people that most fish get big.

The local walmart has koi and goldfish labelled as
>6" in tank, up to 12" in pond

I want to rip the fucking tag off every time I see that and shove it up the owners ass.
>>
>>2338981
>>2338998
I feel it is my duty to ensure the wellbeing of any baby that is leaving the establishment. I will not let /an/ down.
>>
File: 6q7UZ24.jpg (26KB, 300x259px) Image search: [Google]
6q7UZ24.jpg
26KB, 300x259px
>>2339011
>>
>>2339014
At ease, soldier :,)
>>
tell the customers that the goldfish in the store will never get any larger and that they have up to 15 in a fish bowl.
>>
>>2338857
10/10
>>
>>2338998
I worked at a petsmart and some of our info cards were wrong like that
We were forced to keep them up/not change them because of corporate but we warned as many people as we could with most thinking we were lying trying to sell big aquariums to them that they didnt need
>>
>>2338976
Ahh you're one of those "for fucks sake it's just a fish" people.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.