[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v1Y CVyisFEw >We're

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: dead goldfish.jpg (129KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
dead goldfish.jpg
129KB, 1920x1080px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v1YCVyisFEw

>We're just the fish squad right now
>This is called doing the right thing

Goddamnit man, I was going to give you a like on your video until you opened your mouth and sounded like a fucking goddamn idiot. The younger guy is the saving grace making me still watch your damn video.

Don't sound so stupid if you want to be taken seriously.
>>
>>2337884
I don't get it, what's the issue here?
>>
>>2337953
The guy sounds so fucking stupid. Like those damn hippy people that freak out and stand up in a tree naked and through poop at you so you won't chop it down.

Just the type that goes way overboard and turns people away from their cause.
>>
>>2337953
walmart is pretty bad keeping fish alive or applying the minimum amount of effort to keep the fish alive some guys are just trying to clean up the dead fish and keep the water from becoming septic
>>
>>2337884
I could have sworn that walmart basically phased out all their live animals. It was like a nation-wide policy change or something.

The manager of this store is probably not following protocol.
>>
>>2337884
I went to petco yesterday and saw two tanks of feeder goldfish like that. Some guys toddler was cracking up. It was great.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.