[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hi guys. My idiot brother tried to grow marijuana in his bedroom

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: 28824.jpg (171KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
28824.jpg
171KB, 1600x900px
Hi guys. My idiot brother tried to grow marijuana in his bedroom (the plants died but are still in his room) and I just found the kitten chewing on a dead stem or something. I've heard marijuana is toxic to animals, and she's so small, but do you think she'll be fine since the plant is dead? It's like.. shriveled up. Idk, I don't know anything about marijuana. Just worried about my baby. :^(
>>
I share weed with my snowshoe almost every evening. She has eaten it her entire life, with nothing but positive results. She's going on 11 this year, and she's had it here and there since she was a year old. She dislikes catnip, but goes nuts for marijuana. She plays and is the sweetest ever when she eats a little bit.

Your cat will be fine.
>>
In college I knew this woman who would smoke that stuff incessantly. The few times I went to her apartment there was a literal cloud of the stuff lingering in the room and her cat was fine. Mellowed out, but fine.

I don't know if chewing it would make any difference, but if it was dead then it's probably harmless. Just keep on eye on your beastie.
>>
It'll be OK, but they can't handle as much as a human.
>>
>>2337672
Shut the fuck up, you retarded drama queen.
I hope your cat gets into something that WILL kill it.
>>
>>2337672
idiot weed isnt toxic to animals
>>
Idk why there is so much misinformed anons ITT.

>>2337672
Just look out for symptoms like vomiting, lethargicy, dialated pupils, and odd hyperactivity. Ingestion for cats can actually result in both a low heart and respritory rate and a high heart and respritory rate. In rare cases cats can get seizures and fall into a coma. It's not common to get an animal high via smoke, however their lungs are incredibly sensitive and you could instead cause damage to the respritory system (fun fact - a sensitive respritory system is why most pets still die after being saved from a house fire). If the amount of weed consumed is questionable, just wait to see if some of the worse symptoms pop up or if symptoms don't go away/lessen after a snooze or a few hours. If you know your pet consumed a ton of weed, just bite the bullet and call a vet. Vets don't usually call authorities over possession because they don't want to deter people from bringing their animal to a vet. Worst case scenario say it belonged to a friend.

In correct amounts, weed can actually help sick animals not suffer as much. But the dose should be calculated by a vet, since there is a thin line to cross into overdosing and just giving your animal an even worse time.
>>
File: F1y4XI4.gif (878KB, 500x211px) Image search: [Google]
F1y4XI4.gif
878KB, 500x211px
>>2337672

This needs to be the next hoax.
>Weed gets legalized
>110% increase in dumb stoners everywhere
>Spread rumour that marijuana isn't toxic to cats, and that it has the same effect on them as humans
>Huge amount of said stupid stoners give their cats a fuckton of marijuana because they're too lethargic to fact-check
>Mass eradication of cats all across the country
>>
>>2337861
Stupidity and Marijuana usage are mutually exclusive, friend, not interconnected. It won't make smart people dumber and won't make dumb people any smarter.
My point is that this can be done already and doesn't require inebriated victims, start a rumor that cherry choke is best for cats.
>>
>>2337865
>mutually exclusive
You mean "not correlated".
>>
>>2337868
He meant "correlated".
>>
>>2337861
>Weed gets legalized
>110% increase in dumb stoners everywhere
>Implying the reason weed is so popular isn't because of edgy teens who feel rebellious by smoking it
>>
>>2337672

Dead doesn't matter. What does matter is the trichomes (sp?) and maturity. If the plant was male - no trichomes. If the plant was female & mature - buds = trichomes, leaves = meh trichomes, stems = negligible trichomes.

Mature, amber, Indica trichomes are CBD rich, cancer fighting, chill machines and are probably good for fluffy.

Immature, clear, or sativa trichomes are THC head tripping and possibly anxiety inducing nightmares for fluffy.

What I would worry about

t. ex-dank weed grower
>>
>>2337792
Jesus christ, fuck off you concern shill.
The symptoms you are describing will fit 90% of all medications.
>>
Marijuana does not cause harmful symptoms in dogs or cats.
To top it off, raw buds and plant parts are not psychoactive. This is the reason you have to smoke, or heat up weed, to decarboxylate it.
You could eat as many nuggets of the finest weed you want. You could eat a gram of direct resin, and be a-okay. You wouldn't feel a thing.

To become psychoactive in the body it has to be heated. Your cat isn't even going to be high. You don't even know how many people I have had to explain this to after they wasted nice buds trying to just eat them straight up.
>>
>>2337865
>semantics
Sure, they can both be true but you know what I meant.
>>
>>2337672
it's too late, kill the cat. And fuck the body later.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.