[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Redemption thread A while back, I posted on my new puppy. it

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 6

Redemption thread

A while back, I posted on my new puppy. it was my first pet and I made a lot of blunders which included trying him up and feed ( I fred him milk and biscuits)

I then posted a thread about him and got the ass kicking I deserved. I took the helpful advice and criticism and decided to work on it.
my parentsgrew up surrounded by the stigma of animals as property ( they were children of farmers) and so they basically wanted a guard dog at the end of the day. everyone who owns a dog around me raise it as cheap as possible.

but I gently redpilled them by the info about raising puppies I found from you guys and amazingly it worked! things are better now and I would love to talk about them.

so this thread is for first time puppy raisers who always try to improve with the pupper's best intention.
>>
>>2337275
I remember you OP. Is your doggo ok? I remember he got ill. I'm glad you didn't respond negatively to all the negative comments, which is usually what happens when people post here
>>
>>2337275

Post more pictures of saved pupper. Did he get a little dog house?
>>
File: IMG-20170310-WA0000.jpg (175KB, 774x1032px) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20170310-WA0000.jpg
175KB, 774x1032px
Op here. I kinda had to compromise on the dog house. The deal is, he gets the entire house to himself by day and at night, hes kept tied in the backyard. My dad wants the dog out at night, cause "yeah, watchdog need to be out at night"
>>
>>2337332
>My dad wants the dog out at night, cause "yeah, watchdog need to be out at night"
subhuman spic family detected.
>>
>>2337358
he's indian
>>
>>2337332

That sounds fine as long as he's being fed a proper diet and trained and socialized properly. It's India so it's not like you get freezing temperatures at night anyway. Glad to hear you fixed your shit, he looks much better. What are you feeding him now?
>>
>>2337360
Still subhuman
>>
File: brutus.jpg (301KB, 1080x828px) Image search: [Google]
brutus.jpg
301KB, 1080x828px
Just gotta do your best, anon.

My pitbull Brutus was my very first dog, I rescued her from a shelter when she was just a puppy. I made a lot of mistakes too, but I think I did a great job all things considered. I'm sure you will, too!
>>
>>2337389
that is a chocolate lab
>>
>>2337389
Kill your shit bull then kys
>>
File: IMG_20170218_100123.jpg (3MB, 4096x2304px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170218_100123.jpg
3MB, 4096x2304px
>>2337366>>2337366
Man, I used to feed him milk and biscuits! But after he got Illl, we took him to a vet ( pic related). After a few stressful days, he recovered and his appetite
Shot through the roof. We then started a more varied diet gradually. I spoke to some other dof owners ( reputed ones) in my locality, and they suggested 'cereleac' a wheat based formula for babies.

So now, he gets 2 half boiled eggs eggs, well cooked rice with fish/ chicken ( no masala) and cereleac. We bought kibble, but he doesn't seem to be very interested in it. So we add it in the cereleac.
He gained weight and is enthusiastic about this diet.

Do I need to change anything? Because everything seems fine..
>>
>>2337275
I never thought I'd live to see biscuits and milk dude again
>>
>>2337360
I thought indians dont like animals
>>
File: IMG_20170302_222140.jpg (2MB, 4096x2304px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170302_222140.jpg
2MB, 4096x2304px
>>2337559
>I never thought I'd live to see biscuits and milk dude again
>>2337561
>I thought indians dont like animals
Please don't generalise. Although, I will agree. You guys would rage out if you saw how a few owners treat their animals. One thing I realize is people are scared of being too affectionate with their dog because it may make them soft and they wont bark at strangers.
>>
File: IMG-20170310-WA0007.jpg (135KB, 1032x774px) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20170310-WA0007.jpg
135KB, 1032x774px
>>2337430
Would you call this a boxer Labrador cross? That's the best guess I got from friends on him.
>>
>>2337571
>bark at strangers
Why is this desired? This is like the most annoying trait a dog can have.
>>
>>2337551
Just don't ever give him grapes, cocao, or anything in the onion family, including garlic, and you should be good.
>>
I made so many mistakes with my first dog, my GSD, when he was a puppy. He turned out an okay dog, though. I just wish I'd chosen a better breeder, which was a mistake I couldn't correct. His health isn't good.

This morning, he was petted by three different children because we were doing the morning walk at the same time as the kids head to school. He sniffed them gently and allowed them to pet him without any complaint.
>>
>>2338248
Thieves drop meat over the compound wall to condition the dogs to remain calm at their appearance. So having a suspicious dog that barks immediately to alert it's owner is beneficial, I guess.
>>
>>2337431
Gotta assume you're memeing, that's clearly a chocolate lab.

>>2337430
I think it's a joke about ridiculously general the 'pit bull' qualifications in most cities are. Many breeds meet the criteria, and have no pit bull blood at all.

>>2337389
I love your dedication.
>>
>>2337571
>won't bark
Not true, I treat my dogs with tons of affection and they still bark
>>
>>2337571
>make them soft and they wont bark at strangers.
As other anons have pointed out, that is not true what so ever. I have a dog that is aloof as fuck, couldn't care if I was with him or not, and he doesn't bark at strangers. It is dependent on how you train your dog and your dog's personality, not how much attention you give it.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.