[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just tried to dump soap water on a wasp/bee and now there's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

File: 1485910631352.jpg (11KB, 240x240px) Image search: [Google]
1485910631352.jpg
11KB, 240x240px
Just tried to dump soap water on a wasp/bee and now there's a bunch of them flying round my deck
>>
Good.
>>
Pls halp how long until it's safe to go outside again?
>>
>>2336577
That's what you get you dumb drumpfkin
>>
>>2336611
Why shouldn't I kill wasps?

>drumpfkin
The fuck are you on about
>>
Buy wasp spray like a person would
>>
>>2336619
because other animals need those wasps to eat them, and they will only sting you if you mess with them like a retard.
>>
>>2336577
>sparkling clean wasp/bees are a bad thing
>>
>>2336577
Why would anyone hurt a bee ":^{
>>
>>2336619
Because when they are killed or distressed, they release chemicals that attract angry wasps to fuck your shit up.

And they do a superb job of killing garden and tree pests.
Besides, they can be tamed. There's really no point to killing them.
>>
>>2336697
Taming wasps? What y'all on about?
>>
>>2336697
So I should just get rid of the whole nest then?

>>2336674
They can go find food in other people's backyard, then. I'm not going to walk on eggshells around my own fucking house just to accommodate them.

>>2336687
Because it might be a wasp.

I can't tell.
>>
>>2336697
>They can be tamed
Pls tell me how to create the wasp army I've always dreamed of.
>>
File: 7426.jpg (58KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
7426.jpg
58KB, 1280x720px
>>2336577
Wasp the experience unbeelievable?
>>
>>2337102
Your ignorant. I hope you killed a mud dobber female in heat. Its pheromones dilluted, spread, and soapyfresh attracts more males than usual.
But she drowns, her corpse attempted to be mated. The thing that allowed her to be born in your yard from a mud womb, the many... many spiders in your yard. Now as her body rots and the males fly on a spiderling crawls out into the open, palps happly cleaning its teeth. You homeowner, have tilted the scale. Enjoy your many future spiderweb thank-you.
>>
>>2337589
*You're ignorant
>>
>>2336619
he's calling you a white supremacist
>>
File: 1460939602598.jpg (98KB, 664x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1460939602598.jpg
98KB, 664x1000px
>>2337591
You took the time to see it, read it for more. The human mind remembers negitivity quicker than the forgettable. You are a prey animal after all. Your being manipulated, your insult is sad in the face of why i let my writin. Be loose . I admit passing bordom and dissintrest as well.
>>
>>2337597
But the message stands above all that venom. Why kill something for no end? In blind action? The wild world wants balance.
>>
>>2336621
But why? Soap water is much more effective.
>>
>>2337102
>I can't tell.
Are yuo fugging giddign me? :DDD
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.