[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My landlord won't let us have a dog, and I'm aller

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_0911.jpg (254KB, 680x542px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0911.jpg
254KB, 680x542px
My landlord won't let us have a dog, and I'm allergic to cats. So I bought one of these. It's the size of a frisbee.

I made a video about exotic praying mantises as pets and how to take care of them.

https://youtu.be/tIwxxrgS-kk
>>
File: IMG_0912.jpg (125KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0912.jpg
125KB, 1280x720px
>>
I wish they had longer lifespans

I kept them for a while and had fun with them
>>
>>2336429
Fuck you I want one of these now
But I'm questioning whether or not my boyfriend would find it a bit creepy or weird. What kind of reactions have you gotten from normies when you tell them you have praying mantises as pets?
>>
>>2336429
>room temperature is fine for most of these
wtf, that´s one unqualified statement..

You are also not "reducing the chance of a good molt" with low humidity in e.g. G. gongylodes
They are very well adapted to dry climate, just the really young nymphs (l1/l2) need pretty regular, LIGHT spraying

Source: I breed different kinds of mantids, including Gonglus
>>
>>2336721

People universally think it's pretty cool.
>>
I read that as erotic and was very disappointed I did not have a suggestive voice telling me how to take care of a bug.
>>
>>2336836
also
>feeding crickets
>to any mantis

Stop.
>>
File: 1464126510114.jpg (372KB, 862x1100px) Image search: [Google]
1464126510114.jpg
372KB, 862x1100px
>>2336855
does this make you feel better?
>>
>>2336430
Kylie Jenner stole my hair
Heres a vid on mantis care
Pls subscribe but be aware
Of my spooky deadeyed stare

If you get a bit erect
From my vids with my insect
Comment below and then get REKT
Because my digits should be checked
>>
>>2336974
B A R S
A
R
S
>>
>>2336429
Get a ten gallon fish tank and a Betta. With good plant cover and interaction, they act a lot like cats.

Or you could try a small school of corydora, they are super fun to watch.
>>
>>2336581
How long do they live for?
>>
>>2337148

Females up to about a year. Males a bit less.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.