[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Shit guys, I think I killed a living being or something. Suddenly

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: Pump_0fcf9b_5928830.jpg (144KB, 800x1145px) Image search: [Google]
Pump_0fcf9b_5928830.jpg
144KB, 800x1145px
Shit guys, I think I killed a living being or something.
Suddenly I feel very guilty and need to get this off my chest.
>two days ago
>very hungry
>go into a big-ass store
>store has own bakery
>the smell is astonishing
>buy a big hunk of bread
>go to mcd afterwards
>not feeling like eating this bread
>an hour ago
>notice the bread is on the verge of spoilage
>whatever, I'll give it to the birds or something
>be living on 8th floor
>the window is open
>no people ever walking under the windows on my side of the building
>decide, fuck it, I'm too lazy
>throw the whole fucking bread out of the window
>"they will bite off a piece if they need one"
>hear LOUD CROW NOISES
>oh shit
>check it out
>I think I hit the fucker in the head from the 8th floor
>oh god, he has convulsions
>minutes later, he dies
I now feel very bad and guilty.
Just needed to get that off my chest.
Crows are my favorite birds, I think, they're so cool. Now I just don't know what to do.
>>
>bird didn't notice the bread flying down at him at mach speed

The world is a cruel place, my friend. Your intentions were good, that's what matters.

I must say though, that was natural selection at its fucking finest.
>>
>>2336056
Still fucking sad.
Maybe it didn't notice because it hit it from above?
>>
>>2336056
What I want to know is how the other crows in the area will react.

It's known that crows can communicate with each other and will learn of deaths of crows, the cause of those deaths, and sometimes even come together to morn. Problem is that this is such a freak incident I can't imagine another crow being able to figure out what happened, let alone how to use that information to avoid it happening again. At best, they might simply avoid the area around that apartment.

Of course it's possible that crow was able to communicate something before he died, Even so I doubt even he saw where it came from, so I can't imagine the others blaming you for it (crows are capable of recognizing particular individuals as "harmful"). The logical thing would be for them not to change behaviors at all since it was just a freak accident.
>>
>>2336062
Interesting. Will look at their behavior and report back.
>>
Update:
crows' fucks are not in the visible vicinity
fuckers are eating the fuck out of the loaf
even with their dead comrade laying in 2ft
>>
>>2336080
Yeah the other fuck was suffuckering from flying Fucking animal anthropomorphism syndrome. Fucks aren't people, they black animals. They die all the time and nobody cares, why would they protest this one?
>>
>>2336084
what are you saying
>>
>>2336085
People like to think crows are these complex creatures and while I'm sure they're smart they're fucking animals not people they will act like animals mostly why is this a surprise?
>>
>>2336086
Well, dunno, >>2336062 said they're not that simple.
>>
>>2336062
>AH SEEN A HORSEFLY, AH SEEN A DRAGONFLY, BUT AH AIN'T NEVER SEEN A BREAD FLY!

then they all laugh at Leroy, the dead crow
>>
>>2336046
I hope you're just trolling and didn't seriously throw garbage out of your window, or intend to feed birds in an urban area.
>>
>>2336146
I did. Both things.
>>
>>2336046
>bread on the verge of spoilage only 2 days old
wew
>>
>>2336122
oh fuck you why the fuck did that make me laugh so much
>>
>>2336172
Welcome to hot&humid land, where everything acquires mold in less than a week.
>>
>too much of a lazy bastard to break up bread

all it would've done is rot in the ground and maybe become coyote food if you didn't kill a bird with it
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.