[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alright nerds. I know you guys like animals, but you're

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: mouse.jpg (77KB, 360x244px) Image search: [Google]
mouse.jpg
77KB, 360x244px
Alright nerds. I know you guys like animals, but you're also the people to go to for destroying them. I have a mouse problem. Its still winter and these little bastards are getting into my downstairs garage and subsequent other rooms as a result. I know all the obvious basic tips like setting traps, the right bait, and cleaning the place out but its not enough. I need a fortress to defend against these heathens. How can I somehow seal this garage and make it a base of operations to defeat these invaders?
>>
>>2335947
Did you already try calling them nerds?
>>
>>2335948
Yes they don't respond to name calling. I need a better strategy.
>>
Like I said I have been trying to clear out the garage and maintain open spaces, but I can't exactly just not have things in my garage and boiler room type area. Theres obviously no food around so I am not sure why they are even bothering. Theres probably not any good building material either that comes to mind. Is there some kind of lining I can get for older garage doors, and doors with lots of space under them?
>>
>>2335947
>look for any holes a 1/2 inch or bigger in the walls, foundation, any where really
>block holes with 1/4 inch hardware cloth.
>redo the weather stripping on your garage door, and other outside doors.
>grate off any drains

If all that fails you can try using peppermint oil to keep them away, they apparently hate the smell. Worst case scenario get a cat. Even if the cat doesnt get them they'll leave eventually.
>>
>>2336027
cat hiss at penis lol
>>
>>2335956
Find any hole that's 1/2 of bigger, rub around it with chilli oil, clove oil or peppermint oil and stuff the hole up with steel wool or aluminium foil.

If they're getting under the garage door a line of chilli or clove oil does the trick usually.

And remember dead mice attract more mice.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.