[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is the most JUST species of animal? Bonus points for anything

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 13

File: 1489433758203.jpg (61KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
1489433758203.jpg
61KB, 480x640px
What is the most JUST species of animal?

Bonus points for anything aquatic, avian or buglike.
>>
>>2334880
I thought it was testicles from the thumbnail. Is that ferret sick in some way or just fat? How can you get an animal to be so fat without feeling like a piece of shit?
>>
>>2334891
It's pregnant.
>>
>>2334893
I am a retard
>>
>>2334891
Tbh only entered the thread because I also thought it was testicles. Looks quite bullish.
>>
>>2334880
>look into breeding ferrets
>turns out they're prone to problems during pregnancy
>need frequent vet visits
>most of the time they need c-sections

I'm okay with keeping them as pets, I see why they're so pricey now.
>>
>>2334921
>>2334891

same. thought it was nuts
>>
>>2335017
I want to breed them so bad. I hate the Marshall's company. Mass-bread ferrets that are fixed too young, sold too young, and weaned into their shitty Marshall's food. So many of their ferrets have health issues. But i also hate the idea of mass-breed pets.

You seek people who want ferret and put them on waiting list. You breed ferret. You carefully watch mom ferret. Then the litter is sizeable enough to put a good amount of love and care into each kit.

But here in michigan is illegal to breed ferrets or own ferrets who aren't fixed after 12 weeks. I don't think police would give 2 shits if I'm responsible about it but i fear the vets may have to legally report me.

Fuck Marshall's
>>
>>2334880

Fucking slut
>>
>>2335027
>>2334891
>>2334921
>You have balls
>I like balls
>>
>>2334880
pugs
show line gsd
those horrend frog dogs
and dogs whose life expectancy is <5years
>>
>>2335130
>i fear the vets may have to legally report me.
I dunno if its the same in all states, but a good vet won't report you. I've seen people bring some extremely illegal shit to exotic vets and it be fine.
>>
>>2335130
Ask the vet beforehand, but in NYC vets don't report any animal brought to them so long as it isn't intentionally being abused, because they don't want people to be scared to take injured animals to the vet.
>>
>>2335130
I considered breeding ferrets for fur, but on a small personal scale that would still comply with fur baring animal laws(if not better due to I think the minimum requirement for cage sizes is cruel) but I've come to realize I'd have to go to a fur auction for stock and I don't know how they'd compare with health and temperament. A ferret breeder wouldn't like that either.

I did have an albino Marshall ferret once out of three that were dumped on my porch and I took them in after a Benny Hill moment of grabbing them around my yard. For pets. They weren't very bitey and were fun. Only found out because I looked up why he had two dots tattooed on his ear. He was healthy thankfully, and also was the biggest and longest ferret I've met. He was almost three times as big as the other male.
>>
>>2335234
Why breed ferrets for fur? I only ask because there are softer warmer furs out there
>>
I've always thought ferrets were neat, but I'm in New Zealand so they're illegal to breed, sell, or own here and have been for several years, which is a shame.

There is also a sizeable feral population wreaking havoc on native fauna, so I can sort of see why. Though why cats, dogs, rabbits, and rodents are not also banned for being pest species that mess up local ecosystems, I do not know.

Anyway, there's a ferret in the freezer for post-mortem. It was either hit by a car or killed in a quick-kill trap, and I can't remember. I just hope it has a nice pelt and isn't maggoty, because I can cure it if it's nice.
>>
File: triggerfish.jpg (72KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
triggerfish.jpg
72KB, 960x720px
>>2334880
The Triggeredfish
>>
File: 1489147753235.jpg (13KB, 500x259px) Image search: [Google]
1489147753235.jpg
13KB, 500x259px
>>2334880
JUST
>>
File: Justchilla.png (389KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Justchilla.png
389KB, 640x480px
>>2334880
>If it's too hot or cold, they die.
>If they get wet, their fur grows fungus and they die
>If they hurt their paws during their active lifestyle, they can't eat and die
>If they see other chinchillas getting food before they do, they go into stress convulsions and die
>If they mate, they're liable to have a heart attack and die
>If they get one of a great many diseases they're incredibly susceptible to, they die
>If their teeth aren't constantly monitored, they grow too big and they starve and die
>If they're disturbed or find literally anything unfamiliar upsetting, they die
It's like God made them to be cute and fail
>>
>>2336998
>>If their teeth aren't constantly monitored, they grow too big and they starve and die

How the fuck did they ever survive in the wild?
>>
>>2336998
Isnt that most rodents? And rabbits?
>>
>>2337003
Fast breeding
>>
File: oranda-goldfish.jpg (94KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
oranda-goldfish.jpg
94KB, 640x480px
>>
File: koala2.jpg (486KB, 566x848px) Image search: [Google]
koala2.jpg
486KB, 566x848px
They persist to exist despite being utterly useless at everything
>>
>>2337003
Rodents keep their incisors cut to size by chewing constantly. On everything.
>>
File: imagenes-osos-panda.jpg (497KB, 1200x693px) Image search: [Google]
imagenes-osos-panda.jpg
497KB, 1200x693px
>>
>>2338754
literally WILL NOT FUCK in order to save its species
>>
>>2340469
Panda populations have been going up for decades, what you are repeating is a meme forced by select pop-biology journalists in their public bl- I mean, op-ed pieces.

It's red pandas that are buttfucked.
>>
>>2338730

>tfw to intelligent to be on land
>>
File: Pearlscale2.jpg (44KB, 640x551px) Image search: [Google]
Pearlscale2.jpg
44KB, 640x551px
>>2334880
>>
>>2340510
I refuse to believe that is the intentional result of breeding and not some terrible gastrointestinal parasite or the like.
>>
>>2340516
What's dropsy?
>>
>>2334891
Same here.
>>
>>2340511
>>2340516
>>2340517
>>2340524
nope, it's a golfball pearlscale goldfish.

no dropsy and they're bred that way.
>>
>>2340756
forgot pic
>>
>>2340758
look at it
looooooook aaaaat iiiiiit
>>
File: 20170303_082933.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
20170303_082933.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
Rhombodera Basalis is a truly beautiful mantis, however I started with 7 (am somewhat experienced keeping mantises of varying hierodula and sphodromantis species) but 6 of my 7 rhombos either would not eat anything even honey, and the others mismolted. Pic related, my last surviving rhombo. Funny enough this one was crippled during a mismolt and managed to molt again while the other one with all 4 rear legs working fell midmolt and died while I was at work.
>>
>>2340762
what the hell is even in there?
>>
Horses always amazed me that they weren't smarter considering how important they've been to humanity's growth.
>Dumb and unpredictable
>Scared of everything
>Bad digestive systems which cause them to die
>If they get scared their legs snap like toothpicks and they die
>>2340502
Lmao
>>2340510
For literally what purpose?
>>
>>2342016
possibly a tennis ball
>>
>>2335130
maybe, physiologically, they need mother for at least 12 weeks
>>
>>2342019
Cattle were more important, just as scared of everything, with bad digestive systems and if they get scared they stampede which is bad for you if you're in the immediate procession.

How we tamed the giant beasts would be a fascinating story to live through.
>>
>>2342050
an important distinction is that a larger percentage of humanity had prolonged direct interaction with horses as opposed to cattle.
>>
>>2340846
Rhombodera are a super easy species, often recommended for beginners. What the fuck are you doing? Don't get other pets, Jesus Christ.
>>
>>2334880
Imagine poking its stomach with a sharp knife
>>
>>2342846
Sounds edgy
>>
>>2342846
>>2342016
>>
Male deep sea anglerfish are the most JUST animal

>manlet
>spend whole life living in sightless abyss
>search for a mate
>finally find a female and latch on to it forever
>cant live without her giving you sustenance
>you might have to share her with several other males
>>
>>2343319
pardon my namefagging
>>
>>2338734
>be koala
>subsist on a diet of shitty leaves whose nutritional value is so goddamn low it takes ages to digest them
>and even then they only provide you a small amount of energy
>energy that you use to digest more shitty leaves, perpetuating a pointless cycle in which you're constantly on the brink of starvation
>sleep for the 20 hours you're not eating leaves (that's 83.3% of your life wasted)
>literally the most stupid mammal in existence, have a smooth brain with zero wrinkles
>so stupid you won't eat leaves when they're handed to you because you only recognise them as food when they're growing on branches
>also every single member of your species has chlamydia
>it's a miracle you even exist
>actually more of a curse, but still a miracle in of itself that you haven't retarded yourselves into extinction
Koalas are the most pathetic creatures but at least they're cute
Thread posts: 50
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.